The Article That Got Derbyshire Fired

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
The Talk, Non-Black Version:

Taki's Magazine - Home Page

(10) Thus, while always attentive to the particular qualities of individuals, on the many occasions where you have nothing to guide you but knowledge of those mean differences, use statistical common sense:

(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.

(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.

(10c) If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).

(10d) Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.

(10e) If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly swells, leave as quickly as possible.

(10f) Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.

(10g) Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character much more carefully than you would a white.

(10h) Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on the highway.

(10i) If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something polite but keep moving.

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/page_2#ixzz1ran8PtcK

Last edited:
I still see nothing wrong with this. Because if blacks show up and beat the crap or kill you, liberals and the media wont give it any time, but if you say the N word, OMG!!!!!! they will attack you like no tommorrow. So the author is being smart.

Forum List

Back