The Art of War is Simple.....

Originally posted by KarlMarx
But on a PER CAPITA basis Nazism is stronger in Germany, Europe and perhaps New Zealand....eh, Scuba?

Evidence? In Germany the general population are very much against any Nazi movement and there are strong laws to persecute such people. The population of the former WWII Allies don't seem to have such a depth of feeling.

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

too bad(for him) he didn't follow his own advice...:p:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
You ask for evidence yet you never supply your own!
True troll fashion!:rolleyes:

Like I didn't
here when I sited no less than four sources?
Do you ever make constructive posts or useful contributions or do you just go looking for fights? Hmmm, guess that makes you the troll.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
No, you have done nothing but supply your own opinion thus far!

you have quoted no references or link to any source!

And yes, I am the troll that will be all over most of your posts as this is my board and I can do that!
:D

Gee you must really be dumb. Obviously the underlined word "here" didn't make an impression on you....

Nor the links at the destinations labelled "full story", "source" and such...

"Palestinians have existed for hundreds of years trying to oust Jews from their nation. How and why? ISLAM. This is their rule book, guide book, and religion. "

I see the Christian zealot is bashing Islam again. You continously claim that Islam backs every negative action of Muslim people. It doesn't. Under the Balfour Declaration the British forcefully removed Arabs from Palestine and settled Jews on it. Therein lies the seeds of that conflict. That might have something to do with why Palestinians feel dispossessed. So Islam is why they're fighting to get back their land? They could be neanderthals and they still would be fighting. Most of the Palestinians would be the first to let you know that religion is not central to their struggle. (No followers (and I mean NO followers) of any religion has committed more human attrocities throughout history then those who claimed Christianity as their religion. In fact, the biggest persecutors of Jews throughout history have been Christian.)

When the America "settled" the west, many of the frontiersmen claim that it was "America's manifest destiny" to bring Christian values and civilization to the heathen (Native Americans) peoples, while they wiped out millions and took their land. You love to pretend that this country sprouted full-bloom with Christ-like values. It didn't.

America has matured. And in that maturity we realise that we can afford to be magnanimous. I support Pres. Bush because he's a thoughtful man who realizes that Islam does not support the actions al-Qaida or any other terrorist organization. Anyone can find a justification for their actions in ANY scripture but any right-thinking individual can see that thugs who kidnap, murder, burn, assassinate, destroy, mutilate and bomb innocents are not sincerely adhering to the spirit of their religion. Muslims have existed in THIS country since it's inception. Muslims contribute to this country in medicine, engineering, education, and many other fields. The slaves who propped up the agricultural economy of the south came primarily from West Africa. Check the religious affiliation many of those countries and you will find that they are either majority Muslim or heavily Muslim.

"Since you would not use the koran for a doorstop, stop using your head for one and read a Bible to find out how this works. Sticking your nose into a foundedly Christian nation at war with a currently islamic one without any knowledge of either belief system makes you less than a genius."

Where is America at war with an Islamic nation? Iraq? America is not at war with any Muslim nation. Perhaps that's what you are looking for. Armaggedon? Where the great Christian nations of the world overthrow the evil Muslim nations of the world? Muslims might have the current spotlight for terrorists they have among their ranks but Christianity has had to deal with their fanatics also. Most recently, the ethnic cleansing carried out by the Serbs (Othodox Christians) against Muslims and Jews. Lest you forget, the Irish Republican Army, who were fighting what they considered their right to be free of the British kingdom and kill non-Catholic Irish. Have you forgotten Oklahoma City? Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols claimed the values of the Militia movement. Ever heard of Robert Matthews and the Order? The Aryan Republican Army? There are many others - oh and let's not forget the grand daddy of them all, the Ku Klux Klan. All are terrorists and all claim Christian values.

But I'm a right thinking individual and I know they're not following the message of Jesus. Yet they find justification for their ideas in the Bible.

Forum List

Back