The Arrow....

Is my friend going to pay for my gas?

Do you have a moral objection to borrowing someone's DVDs, too? :rofl:
Not as long as they give them back. The problem is Millennials don't think they should have to. Thank God I don't associate with those people.
if you dont associate with them....how do you know they dont give things back or dont think they should pay for anything?.....hey just askin....

Because they announce it to everyone they get the chance too along with their veganism.

Because they announce it to everyone they get the chance too along with their veganism.
no shit?....so if one of them borrows something they tell you up front...."i aint bringing this thing back".....or when they are "buying" something,they try to get the proprietor to give it to them....fascinating......

Archery Ads!

Robin Hood was a real excellent archer, and archery makes us think imaginatively about aim and targeting. I mean, a bow-and-arrow is more fancy and dashing than a simple gun.

If you think about all the interesting consumerism traffic in Hong Kong or the intricate branching of Apple computers across the globe today in key markets or the distribution of GPS navigation systems for cars, you can see how aim/targeting is so 'symbolic' in modern times. Hey, it's probably why that department-grocery super-store chain Target is named what it is.

Well, with all that 'real world' hoopla said, I'd like to see an "Arrow" (The CW) billboard on the L.A. freeway or at a baseball stadium.

I want Green Arrow (DC Comics) to make archery as exciting to today's youth as laser-tag or paintball.

:afro:

Daredevil and Arrow were both way more epic than I thought they were going to be... especially Arrow. Malcolm Merlyn actually reminded me of my own father in many ways.​

Daredevil and Arrow were both way more epic than I thought they were going to be... especially Arrow. Malcolm Merlyn actually reminded me of my own father in many ways.​

Really, Arrow more than Daredevil? I thought Daredevil was a far better show.
arrow and flash have to break away from the CW thingy....

I don't think that's going to happen. ;)
when the Netflix shows start getting all the accolades we will see....

Really, Arrow more than Daredevil? I thought Daredevil was a far better show.
arrow and flash have to break away from the CW thingy....

I don't think that's going to happen. ;)
when the Netflix shows start getting all the accolades we will see....

The CW has their target audience and they know the type of shows they want to make. Whatever the genre, they seem to go for a similar style.

The Right Rivalry?

I think Arrow gives nice martyrdom for the Flash, since the latter's speed-fluency complements Arrow's sharp-shooting skills, which are simply fun to watch on high-definition TV.

It's interesting to note the artistic genius associated with comics-adapted brand demand.

comics.jpg

Forum List

Back