The Arrogance of Netanyahu

Those of us who are afflicted with Agent Orange appreciate any Congressional support but it was primarily the Viet Nam vets who dogged the Reps and Senators. And the things she did was for publicity to get re-elected. Politicians do a whole passel of things they don't like so they can stay in power.

McKinney was never one to sell out to be elected. I can only think of a few people in politics who did not sell out: Mckinney, Ron Paul, and Dennis Kucinich. Anyone else?
I'll reserve comments about "anyone else" but the three you named are Looney Toons characters.

Indeed, that is the way the media treats everyone who has not sold out.

McKinney was never one to sell out to be elected. I can only think of a few people in politics who did not sell out: Mckinney, Ron Paul, and Dennis Kucinich. Anyone else?
I'll reserve comments about "anyone else" but the three you named are Looney Toons characters.

Indeed, that is the way the media treats everyone who has not sold out.
Of course, Tinmore. It's strange that we hear different things coming from their mouths. Get a grip on it, man

Lipush -

I did watch the video, and it brought back a few memories of living with those sirens and everything that goes along with that.

No people should have to live with that.

But I do think Israel gained by pulling out of Gaza. For one thing, IDF troops do not need to be in Gaza on a daily basis. The cost and the danger of patrolling those streets has been removed. Hopefully drones and satellites can become more effective in limiting the threat from Gaza, meaning it effectively becomes a unilateral peace action.

The bigger question is always going to be the WB...

I more than agree on the statement that IDF troops don't have to go through Gaza streets is better. Every time a soldier is saved from being within enemy territory, especially something that for us is hell-like, as in Gaza strip, we bless.

However, it's civilians who now pay the price. So the medicine became worse than the injury; don't you agree? Now instead of the soldier paying with his blood, it became the wife and child and elder and disabled. So again, I don't see how this helped, at the end of the day.

Mc Kinny jumped on a few bandwagons ----causing more harm then good-----very few vets IF ANY were actually harmed by agent orange. She managed to convince them that they were
I can dispute the Agent Orange claim, Irosie. In October '65 my 34 man platoon was the first American unit to be exposed to Agent Orange in the Ia Drang valley. As of today, one man has died from a heart attack, 19 have died from pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer and brain cancer. I and 5 others have or have had prostate cancer. The youngest of our group is 65 and is so wasted away he won't last out this year. That's the blank check we signed for Uncle Sam.

Mc Kinny jumped on a few bandwagons ----causing more harm then good-----very few vets IF ANY were actually harmed by agent orange. She managed to convince them that they were
I can dispute the Agent Orange claim, Irosie. In October '65 my 34 man platoon was the first American unit to be exposed to Agent Orange in the Ia Drang valley. As of today, one man has died from a heart attack, 19 have died from pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer and brain cancer. I and 5 others have or have had prostate cancer. The youngest of our group is 65 and is so wasted away he won't last out this year. That's the blank check we signed for Uncle Sam.

It was a very moving experience for me when I visited the Vietnam Memorial in Washington. Vietnam became Communist anyways, so it's like 57,000 soldiers died or became sick for nothing.

Hoss the question does arise as to whether or not the incidence of the illnesses you mention in a group of men OVER 65 is statisticaly significant as being CAUSED BY how many died of heart attack out of the 34 men OVER 65? Pancreatic cancer is rare----but PROSTATE cancer is very very common During the time of the AGENT ORANGE scandal------some politicians were pinning just about every medical problem any veteran experienced on AGENT ORANGE EXPOSURE just if the word viet nam appeared somewhere on their records What SPECIFIC illnesses do you believe are CAUSED BY AGENT ORANGE and how much exposure is critical?

Hoss the question does arise as to whether or not the incidence of the illnesses you mention in a group of men OVER 65 is statisticaly significant as being CAUSED BY how many died of heart attack out of the 34 men OVER 65? Pancreatic cancer is rare----but PROSTATE cancer is very very common During the time of the AGENT ORANGE scandal------some politicians were pinning just about every medical problem any veteran experienced on AGENT ORANGE EXPOSURE just if the word viet nam appeared somewhere on their records What SPECIFIC illnesses do you believe are CAUSED BY AGENT ORANGE and how much exposure is critical?
I only know what the VA tells me. All my people who died since Viet Nam was from some form of cancer. Only one heart attack. Most of the guys had no family history of cancer. Also, over half the guys had or have diabetes with again no family history. I have heard of many births of returnees children being horribly deformed at birth.I personally know of one baby with extra limbs, one with no limbs and even one with only a partial head. Something did these things and I highly suspect it was Agent Orange.

Forum List

Back