The army began demolishing structures and forcibly evicting Palestinian residents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, because its Israel ? Why don't you complain when structures are torn down elsewhere in the world. Where's your indignation over all the death and destruction in Syria. Why aren't you just as vocal for a Kurdish homeland, a Tibetan homeland or a free Kashmire.

No, your posts smack of racism and bigotry and you aren't fooling anyone.

And, do you know what... All 3 deserve a homeland more than pseudo-jews that YOU bleat on about!

Um. You do realize you just made Boston's point for him, don't you? Its the Jews you have a problem with. The Jews are the ones who are undeserving. Even to the point of denying the Jewish identity by separating what you consider "real" Jews and those who are just "fake" Jews. Do you get to decide who is Kashmir or Tibetan or Kurdish as well?

The Kurds, Kasmiris and Tibetans did not arrive from another continent to colonize the territory they are on.
It doesn't matter as I don't see you criticizing their aggressive neighbors because they're not Jews.

I criticize the Turks, Chinese and Indians all the time. In the proper venue and thread.

Isn't that interesting, because I just reported that post for being miles off topic.

The subject is Israel demolishing illegal structures and the bigotry and racism involved in only complaining about the pali's that get theirs torn down and the refusal to acknowledge the Judaic people who get theirs demolished right alongside the pali's.

the duplicity is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back