The Ark of the Covenant

hmmm. Well if Indiana Jones was right, looking into it would be the wrong answer. Though i doubt any hollywood creation would be.

Maybe conquor the world. That be pretty cool. Course that only works with the Lords approval. So ill keep it safe for Him till He says otherwise.

According to the New Testament it is not on the earth but in heaven

There is a passage in the Book of the Revelation to support that view.

Johns revelation is timeless. He also saw the angels of God pour out the vials of His Wrath on the world; something that hasn't happened yet. At least not in our limited understanding of time.

The Ark was never lost. When the temple is rebuilt, the Ark will be placed in the Holy of Holies.

There is a small group within the Methodist Church who knows exactly where it is. They will release it when the inheritor of the Methodist Tradition is revealed in the Church. He will be the Son of Perdition.

image_c1.jpg

melt it down? No way. It would be a historic artifact worth preservation if, for nothing else, a museum archive in Israel.

History Channel had on a show called "Hunt for the Lost Ark", and after a great deal of research, there is a man who thinks he may have found it.

It's in Syria, and it's actually a drum.

In other religions, it is rumored to be in Ethiopia at a certain little church which is attended 24/7 by 1 man who lives on the premises. It's the only place he'll ever go for the rest of his life.

There is also a retired Navy man who is also a Torah Scroll scholar who studies the Torah Codes.

He inserted "torah" into the Bible codes, and it ended up revealing a set of coordinates that are located on the Sinai pennensula.

Depends on who you talk to I guess. Personally? I think that there have been several Arks, the first of which was Moses' drum.

Later, during the time of the First and Second Temple, they built a nice gold box to place the 10 Commandments into.

And no.......IsLAME doesn't have the Ark, because if they did, we'd all be studying in Madrassas and we'd be living in the Stone Age.

What would I do?

Oh, the usual, wipe out all my enemies, help my friends, make myself King -- but in a real humble sort of way, make NASA release every bit of data they have on what they really have found so far. Wait, what am I saying? I have the Ark. I can just pull the moon down for a closer look.

Yeah, don't worry, the Ark is in good hands with me, I would never think of doing anything too overboard with it.

take it to the north pole and open it and melt all the ice...then I can claim the real man made global warming

Forum List

Back