The Arab World's Dirty Secret

Human Rights Watch on oppression of the Palestinians in apartheid Lebanon...

Mr Pig, you make another contradiction... You have even said that Palestinians don't exist, why you care and state their right here? :redface:

Human Rights Watch on oppression of the Palestinians in apartheid Lebanon...

Mr Pig, you make another contradiction... You have even said that Palestinians don't exist, why you care and state their right here? :redface:

Arabs say Pallies don't exist, psycho.:cuckoo:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...:lol:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Palestinians are bogus. There is no Palestine in the Quran or the Hebrew Bible or the Christian Bible or any historical document.

The Pallie excrement are just garden variety Arab trash

I rest my case.

You've rested your brain way too long. It's now non-functional.

Pot meet kettle

If you're not Palestinian then you don't know what they're going through and you pretty much proved what I've been told by them. I've learned the best way to learn about someone is live in their shoes. Next best way is to ask them.....they will not hesitate to tell you.

Last edited:
If you're not Palestinian then you don't know what they're going through and you pretty much proved what I've been told by them. I've learned the best way to learn about someone is live in their shoes. Next best way is to ask them.....they will not hesitate to tell you.
And they will tell 1001 sack of lies and tall tales. While the reality is very easy to comprehend: one country (jewish) came into being, while another one (arab) did not, because the very dumbass individuals, for whom it was meant, rejected the whole idea and have been wasting their time and lives on attempts to destroy the first one ever since. La pura verità, really.

I rest my case.

You've rested your brain way too long. It's now non-functional.

Pot meet kettle

Jews are the real Palestinians, given the Romans renamed Judea, land of the Jews, "Palaestina" 500 years before Arab trash even lived there.

Fakestinians are not to be felt sorry for. They choose terrorism and savagery and are suffering the consequences of their actions.

In fact, Jews are te only people offering the Pestilinians a homeland. Their own Arab trash couldn't care less.

Forum List

Back