The AP's BIG LIE: "She's not a Politcal Animal"

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Dems hope for first lady's stardust in campaign - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON – She's not a political animal, Michelle Obama is the first to admit.

Yet with an e-mail here and a kind word there, the first lady has dipped her toes into the political waters of the midterm elections.

And Democratic candidates are hoping there's lots more to come this fall.

With her sky-high popularity — Mrs. Obama's favorability numbers easily outdistance her husband's — plenty of Democrats would love a sprinkle of the first lady's stardust.

Already, she's demonstrated an ability to be helpful even without making overtly political appeals.

Earlier this summer, the first lady promoted her "Let's Move" campaign against child obesity at a series of events in Nevada, where she stood side by side with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who is in a difficult re-election campaign.

---

And as for that...

07-30-2010-mrs-obama.jpg

Maybe someone should do a little more as she says and stop worring so much about others... :lol:

:)

peace...

If American Pravda says it, it must be true!

Why the fuck is she sending me fund raising letters to celebrate the mongrels birthday?

I gotta ask? What with the worrying over what WE eat? Our Children are too fat? WE are too fat... And The Government programs she touted on the suject?

And remember? "Dessert is not a right...HealthCare is a civil right"...

Screw responsibility.

It's NONE of her business...or the Government.

Of course she's not a political animal. She's definitely not a political mineral, so that leaves political vegetable as the logical choice.

I think she looks like early pregnant in that pic. I don't know what's more weird: The T's posting style in this thread, or Michelle's baby bump that's not a baby bump. More at 6 now here's the local weather: shitty.

I think she looks like early pregnant in that pic. I don't know what's more weird: The T's posting style in this thread, or Michelle's baby bump that's not a baby bump. More at 6 now here's the local weather: shitty.

Interesting...

A Pregnant First Lady...

She will have to stop Politicking if that's the Case.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back