The Appalling Talk of Boycotting Netanyahu?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Congress has every right, and even an obligation, to hear the Israeli leader speak about the Iranian threat!!! This said by a supporter of Obama? Yes, ALAN M. DERSHOWITZ speaks out against the Hypocrites on the Left(the radicals)!!! Please read on:
Alan M. Dershowitz The Appalling Talk of Boycotting Netanyahu - WSJ
A REAL LEADER!

BN-HC023_edp022_J_20150223161607.jpg

Yo, who has Iran promised to wipe off the face of the earth?

"GTP"

Iran has never said such a thing. If you are trying to use the former prime minister of Iran's quote, Ahmadinejad was quoting the Ayatollah Khomeini in the specific speech propagandists try to claim was a threat to Israel. What he said was that "the occupation regime over Jerusalem should vanish from the page of time."

It did not imply any attack or military action.

Yo, its a shame you can`t unscrew your head and screw it back on right!

I'm quite certain Israel is not afraid of Iran attacking her, but are afraid of nuclear weapons potentially falling into the wrong hands since Iran supplies weapons to Syria, Hezbollah, Haman etc....

I'm quite certain Israel is not afraid of Iran attacking her, but are afraid of nuclear weapons potentially falling into the wrong hands since Iran supplies weapons to Syria, Hezbollah, Haman etc....

That is so silly. Firstly, Iran has no intention of developing nuclear weapons. If they invest in nuclear power, they don't want to be dependent on countries for fuel, countries that have shown they won't think twice about applying blackmail (sanctions) when they need the fuel. Secondly, countries with nuclear weapons jealously guard them. Pakistan has nuclear weapons, a Muslim country, and have you heard of any transfer of their weapons technology or weapons? Though it is unfortunate that any country feels a need to have nuclear weapons, it seems to me that there has been less conflict between Pakistan and India now that they both have nuclear weapons.

That is so silly. Firstly, Iran has no intention of developing nuclear weapons. If they invest in nuclear power, they don't want to be dependent on countries for fuel, countries that have shown they won't think twice about applying blackmail (sanctions) when they need the fuel. Secondly, countries with nuclear weapons jealously guard them. Pakistan has nuclear weapons, a Muslim country, and have you heard of any transfer of their weapons technology or weapons? Though it is unfortunate that any country feels a need to have nuclear weapons, it seems to me that there has been less conflict between Pakistan and India now that they both have nuclear weapons.
i know that they are heavily guarded, but when it comes to a weapon that can take out an entire country like Israel and a country that supplies weapons to the groups I mentioned, there should be no chances taken.
Imagine if Iran were to supply them to Syria where rebel groups have seized thousands of weapons from the Syrian government? Although it's unlikely, it's still a possibility.

Who is Iran threatening? They haven't attacked anyone in 200 years.

You are wrong

The leading state sponsor of terrorism on this earth is Iran ..... with its Ayatoilettes at the helm ..... playing and toying with a nuclear bomb ...

That vision doesn't go down well with me.

How many Americans did the SAVAGE Country Iran kill in Iraq and Afghanistan with roadside bombs? I rest my case!

How many Americans did the SAVAGE Country Iran kill in Iraq and Afghanistan with roadside bombs? I rest my case!

None. Iran is an enemy of the Taliban in Afghanistan and a supporter of the US supported government in Iraq. You really need to read up on global politics moron.

Who is Iran threatening? They haven't attacked anyone in 200 years.

You are wrong

The leading state sponsor of terrorism on this earth is Iran ..... with its Ayatoilettes at the helm ..... playing and toying with a nuclear bomb ...

That vision doesn't go down well with me.

Iran sponsors no terrorism. Iran is supporting the Syrian government against the ISIS and Al Nousra terrorists.

Forum List

Back