The apology thread

roomy said:
I think we should start an apology thread where posters can publicly apologize for any unprovoked attacks on other posters.

Some of you owe me one.Who would like to start? ;)
How about you start us off? :poke:

roomy said:
I think we should start an apology thread where posters can publicly apologize for any unprovoked attacks on other posters.

:teeth:

roomy said:

Screw you, fag! :dance:

I would like to publicly apologize for my inexcusable stances on immigration, federal spending, ANWR drilling, tax reform, and social security reform. I had no idea the GOP had abandoned those positions and had adopted the DNC line on those issues.

roomy said:

I'd like to apologise to Powerman for opening this thread.

Powerman said:
I'd like to apologise to Powerman for opening this thread.
How about apologizing for mispelling apologize, especially when the word is plastered across this thread, spelled correctly. :banned: :D :poke:

roomy said:

Can't say as I have any apologies to pass out in your direction, but If I ever do I will, however I like your avatar, is that a self portrait? J/k ;)

roomy said:

I have made plenty of attacks, but none have been unprovoked.

If you post like a dork I treat you like a dork.

roomy said:
Are you of Nordic origin or do you just like them daft hats with horns on? :laugh:
My father was from Denmark.

Hopefully Denmark will soon be able to reassert its clear right
of possession to former territories such as NE England.

Actually, make that all of England.

The horn hats were not historical, except in the view of some
Hollywood studios, and German opera producers.

roomy...I don't know if you can speak for your entire country but please apologize to the rest of the world for ...it pains me to even say it...

Spice Girls

Forum List

Back