Status
Not open for further replies.
They are right, Israel has been in violation of international law for over half a century.
There is not even a valid legal reason for Israel to even exist, considering that only Palestine is mentioned as gaining independence in the Treaty of Sevres.
Basically Israel is 6 million immigrant Jews trying to rule over 12 million native Muslims.

Basically, you have an IQ that hovers somewhere between 60 and 70.

Why are Zionists tend to be so small on intellect, and so big on mouth?

I ll Back it up fat boy. Pawling is not a long drive.

Is that a threat?
Talk about a Kosher scumbag.

They are right, Israel has been in violation of international law for over half a century.
There is not even a valid legal reason for Israel to even exist, considering that only Palestine is mentioned as gaining independence in the Treaty of Sevres.
Basically Israel is 6 million immigrant Jews trying to rule over 12 million native Muslims.

Is that a threat?

You love your buzz words, don't you?

This Brain Trust Polish Eater tried to tell me red headed people are evil like the Jews because genetics and red head.

I told him my husband has red hair. I told him my husband is the love of my life, we have been married for 25 years and he has been my hero for that long. He a fabulous father, been at the same job 20 years, promoted, homeowner, active in church. Like just a great guy.

I said, pony up Polish Eater. Accomplishments in your life. GO

I didn't hear anything. He thinks he's still inferior because red head, but Polish Eater is apparently Catholic and eats Polish food so there's that

You dodged a bunch of questions I brought up like does your
Husband support typical evil & more primitive ideals common in the highly Redhaired Southern states.

Like Israel is right in land theft, expulsions,mass murder & oppression because Might is right.
Or
War is right.
Or
Greed is good...F&ck the poor, help the rich get richer.

Where in the Bible does it say Judas Iscariot or the Nephilim were red headed?

This is our original source material for them, you know. So you must have a source for these. In the Bible.

Let's see it.

The gene for red hair was only present in the Neanderthal species, not in Homo Sapiens

The modern gene for red hair is most predominant in the Scandinavian part of the world due to the higher presence of the Neanderthal gene

The Irish have a lot of red-haired people because Ireland was little more than a playground for Vikings in their day.

I usually charge for that kind of instruction

This Brain Trust Polish Eater tried to tell me red headed people are evil like the Jews because genetics and red head.

I told him my husband has red hair. I told him my husband is the love of my life, we have been married for 25 years and he has been my hero for that long. He a fabulous father, been at the same job 20 years, promoted, homeowner, active in church. Like just a great guy.

I didn't hear anything. He thinks he's still inferior because red head, but Polish Eater is apparently Catholic and eats Polish food so there's that

You dodged a bunch of questions I brought up like does your
Husband support typical evil & more primitive ideals common in the highly Redhaired Southern states.

Like Israel is right in land theft, expulsions,mass murder & oppression because Might is right.
Or
War is right.
Or
Greed is good...F&ck the poor, help the rich get richer.

Where in the Bible does it say Judas Iscariot or the Nephilim were red headed?

This is our original source material for them, you know. So you must have a source for these. In the Bible.

Let's see it.
Chill out.

A.)
I'm on my cell at class.
Making internet tasks more difficult.

B.)
You expect me to answer questions, when you won't answer about your husband.

Last edited:

He is like 40, unemployed and lives with his parents. He is the epitome of loser.

Typical snotty & materialistic K,ke.

I'm doing classes & some work.

One thing is true.
I'm more intelligent & far more humble than yourself.

In your opinion. I dont live with my parents and I am not a 40 yr old virgin. You can call me a **** it’s OK. LOL

Is that a threat?

He has no life. Fat, ugly, stupid, lives with his parents. He is a decent photographer. I ll give him that.

He is like 40, unemployed and lives with his parents. He is the epitome of loser.

One thing is true.

In your opinion. I dont live with my parents and I am not a 40 yr old virgin. You can call me a **** it’s OK. LOL

My profile says I'm 33.
Not my fault you're retarded & can't read.
You're a very snotty retard at that.
I'm certainly no virgin.

Talk about desperate & dumb.

Is that a threat?

He has no life. Fat, ugly, stupid, lives with his parents. He is a decent photographer. I ll give him that.

So says the Kosher moron who's far too dumb to discuss the topic at hand.
So
They go off topic with flames.

Of course you're unemployed, you're always here.
Yet.
You don't show yourself but have the nerve to mock others.

Ilhan Omar should be removed from office and prosecuted. I would seriously pay to see someone rip that stupid fuck’n thing off of her stupid fuck’n head. Both her and Rashida Tlaib would be denounced for their antisemitism if the Democrat Party had an ounce of integrity.

Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar introduce resolution aimed at bolstering Israel boycotts
They are not the only ones who think the Israeli's are handling this Palestinian situation wrong, and not all of them are terrorists, either.

Moshe Dayan
If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.

Let us not today cast blame on the murderers. Who are we to argue against their potent hatred for us? For eight years they have been sitting in the refugee camps in Gaza, and before their eyes we have been turning the land and villages in which they and their forefathers lived into our own inheritance...

He was a warrior for Israel and he kicked ass when it was warranted, but he did not shut his ears and eyes to reality--which is that the Arabs also have a point.

Is that a threat?

So

Yet.

Unemployment is for losers. Aka you. I can Post and work at the same time. Multitasking.

You almost gotta laugh that the democrat party is eating it's own. If the MSM was honest they would be laughed out of Washington.

One thing is true.

My profile says I'm 33.
I'm certainly no virgin.

Your face says you’re 40. How am I snotty? LOL

Give an example. Sheep do not count. You’re a virgin.

You don't even know me.
Yet, youre being retarded anyways.

Typical Kosher scumbag.

Is that a threat?

So

Yet.

Unemployment is for losers. Aka you. I can Post and work at the same time. Multitasking.
Only scumbags like you text while working.
No pride.
All mouth.

Is that a threat?

So

Yet.

No pride.
All mouth.

How would you know? You don’t work. You’re a parasite.

One thing is true.

My profile says I'm 33.
I'm certainly no virgin.

Your face says you’re 40. How am I snotty? LOL

Give an example. Sheep do not count. You’re a virgin.

You don't even know me.
Yet, youre being retarded anyways.

Typical Kosher scumbag.

Relax. I am just kidding around. Don’t just off a bridge or anything.

So

Yet.

No pride.
All mouth.

I work but also take classes.
What's wrong with that?

What's wrong is you the snotty Kosher big mouth.

So

Yet.

No pride.
All mouth.

I work but also take classes.
What's wrong with that?

What's wrong is you the snotty Kosher big mouth?

What do you do? Sitting home and being fat is not a job. You’re too old for school

The Jewish immigrants to Palestine bought almost no land at all in Palestine/Israel.
They are just taking homes at gunpoint, and forcing the owners to leave the country.
It is totally criminal.
Zionism is even against Jewish religious beliefs, since Jews are supposed to be atoning for the sins of arrogance and pride, waiting for the Messiah to come.

If the Zionists were supposed to get an independent Israel, then how come the Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel and murdered all the people in the British headquarters there?

If Zionists were noble, then why did they machinegun the UN moderator, Count Folke Bernadotte?

Face facts. You are protecting criminals who were never supposed to get their own country, and they are murdering innocent people in order to steal homes now.
When have you ever provided any facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back