Status
Not open for further replies.
They are right, Israel has been in violation of international law for over half a century.
There is not even a valid legal reason for Israel to even exist, considering that only Palestine is mentioned as gaining independence in the Treaty of Sevres.
Basically Israel is 6 million immigrant Jews trying to rule over 12 million native Muslims.

Basically, you have an IQ that hovers somewhere between 60 and 70.

The Jewish immigrants to Palestine bought almost no land at all in Palestine/Israel.
They are just taking homes at gunpoint, and forcing the owners to leave the country.
It is totally criminal.
Zionism is even against Jewish religious beliefs, since Jews are supposed to be atoning for the sins of arrogance and pride, waiting for the Messiah to come.

If the Zionists were supposed to get an independent Israel, then how come the Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel and murdered all the people in the British headquarters there?

If Zionists were noble, then why did they machinegun the UN moderator, Count Folke Bernadotte?

Face facts. You are protecting criminals who were never supposed to get their own country, and they are murdering innocent people in order to steal homes now.

That's a load of bullshit.

That land was called Judae and belonged to the Jews in the time of Christ.

Those Arabs left their homes, abandoned them, thinking once the Jews came they would drive them out. We all see how that worked.

If you call those people innocent then you are one deluded idiot. Israel is surrounded by enemies and is attacked all the time.

Your honesty is sorley lacking.

.....culture....you can't change someone's culture [ which they have lived for decades/hundreds of years ] in just a few weeks or even years
.....Somalians HATE America......it's like everywhere in the world, the countries' MSM/leaders want a scapegoat ---and that would be America...they always blame America for their crap
....it doesn't matter if they are born here or not---their parents still have that crap culture
..that's why these POC [ hahahahah ] hate America--their parents hate America
....that's why blacks still cry racism for everything and hate America = their parents

so when Trump '''chastises'' a white it's not bad/ok/etc--but when he ''chastises'' a POC [ hahahaha ] it's DIFFERENT???!!!!!!

are
You're very dumb, and very hypocritical.

Like Native Americans have lived in the USA for 10,000 years?

When are you giving up your home for a Native American homeland?

He is wrong about the time frame, but you are wrong on the rest.

You should realize that Islam didn't exist before 623 AD, while Jews were living in the region of modern Israel over 1500 years earlier. That means they have a real case for living there now, since they predated Muslims, Palestinians (Whatever they might be) by 1500 years.

:auiqs.jpg:

Uh, Native Americans lived far longer in the USA, than Jews have in Israel.'

When are you packing up your bags for a Native American homeland?

You are pushing a strawman argument.

I posted the LEGAL and Historical basis for their modern existence, you have ignored it so far.

Cheers.

The point is people living on a land for 100's of years should have rights.

If Native Americans came out & started killing Americans, walling them up, bulldozing their houses, because they lived there long ago,
I don't think a heck of a lot of USA peoples would not stand up.

But, when Palestinians are in the same situation, they're so evil.

No, you & your ilk are so evil, and dumb, and everything else wrong.

The Palestinians REJECTED their majority of the land offer in 1947, Heck even Mahmoud Abbas the leader of the PNA, admits they should have accepted the offer from the UN

In 2011, Mahmoud Abbas stated that the 1947 Arab rejection of United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was a mistake he hoped to rectify.[154]

thus you are once again pushing a dead argument.

How dare they not negotiate with the people stealing their land.

They are right, Israel has been in violation of international law for over half a century.
There is not even a valid legal reason for Israel to even exist, considering that only Palestine is mentioned as gaining independence in the Treaty of Sevres.
Basically Israel is 6 million immigrant Jews trying to rule over 12 million native Muslims.

The Jewish immigrants to Palestine bought almost no land at all in Palestine/Israel.
They are just taking homes at gunpoint, and forcing the owners to leave the country.
It is totally criminal.
Zionism is even against Jewish religious beliefs, since Jews are supposed to be atoning for the sins of arrogance and pride, waiting for the Messiah to come.

If the Zionists were supposed to get an independent Israel, then how come the Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel and murdered all the people in the British headquarters there?

If Zionists were noble, then why did they machinegun the UN moderator, Count Folke Bernadotte?

Face facts. You are protecting criminals who were never supposed to get their own country, and they are murdering innocent people in order to steal homes now.

That's a load of bullshit.

That land was called Judae and belonged to the Jews in the time of Christ.

Those Arabs left their homes, abandoned them, thinking once the Jews came they would drive them out. We all see how that worked.

If you call those people innocent then you are one deluded idiot. Israel is surrounded by enemies and is attacked all the time.

Your honesty is sorley lacking.

Those Jews also left their homes not far off from the time of Christ.

In the case of Ashkenazi founders they turned out White
& speaking a German dialect of Yiddish.

Why are Zionists tend to be so small on intellect, and so big on mouth?

Would you be able to put that into recognizable English, Sobieski?

Thanks in advance.

Every last Zionist is dumb, and evil.
Let's discuss why that is?

Hey everyone ask the Polish eater what he thinks of redheaded people.

No kidding. Ask him.

Nephilim were a red haired mix of Fallen Angel males, and Human females.
Judas Iscariot, and Lilith also were evil Redheads.

So, what do you mean the Bible doesn't discourage Redheads?

Yes, it explains the Synagogue of Satan, and Western Europeans being much more Redheaded than Eastern Euros & Southern Euros,
and
why the Synagogue of Satan & Western Europeans are being so dang greedy, war mongering, abortion happy, and so forth against the will of Christ.

Thanks in advance.

No kidding. Ask him.

Yes, it explains the Synagogue of Satan, and Western Europeans being much more Redheaded than Eastern Euros & Southern Euros,
and
why the Synagogue of Satan & Western Europeans are being so dang greedy, war mongering, abortion happy, and so forth against the will of Christ.

Please quote the Bible verse that tells us Judas Iscariot was a red head

Thanks in advance.

No kidding. Ask him.

and

Please quote the Bible verse that says the Nephilim were red headed

I'm gonna wait right here Polish eater

12 million Muslim natives? Your math is off. If Israel should not exist why don’t the 1.8bn Muslims eliminate it? You antisemitic asshole.

I ll Back it up fat boy. Pawling is not a long drive.

are
He is wrong about the time frame, but you are wrong on the rest.

You should realize that Islam didn't exist before 623 AD, while Jews were living in the region of modern Israel over 1500 years earlier. That means they have a real case for living there now, since they predated Muslims, Palestinians (Whatever they might be) by 1500 years.

:auiqs.jpg:

I posted the LEGAL and Historical basis for their modern existence, you have ignored it so far.

Cheers.

If Native Americans came out & started killing Americans, walling them up, bulldozing their houses, because they lived there long ago,

The Palestinians REJECTED their majority of the land offer in 1947, Heck even Mahmoud Abbas the leader of the PNA, admits they should have accepted the offer from the UN

In 2011, Mahmoud Abbas stated that the 1947 Arab rejection of United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was a mistake he hoped to rectify.[154]

Conquest is not theft. Ask Crimea.

This Brain Trust Polish Eater tried to tell me red headed people are evil like the Jews because genetics and red head.

I told him my husband has red hair. I told him my husband is the love of my life, we have been married for 25 years and he has been my hero for that long. He a fabulous father, been at the same job 20 years, promoted, homeowner, active in church. Like just a great guy.

I said, pony up Polish Eater. Accomplishments in your life. GO

I didn't hear anything. He thinks he's still inferior because red head, but Polish Eater is apparently Catholic and eats Polish food so there's that

This Brain Trust Polish Eater tried to tell me red headed people are evil like the Jews because genetics and red head.

I told him my husband has red hair. I told him my husband is the love of my life, we have been married for 25 years and he has been my hero for that long. He a fabulous father, been at the same job 20 years, promoted, homeowner, active in church. Like just a great guy.

I didn't hear anything. He thinks he's still inferior because red head, but Polish Eater is apparently Catholic and eats Polish food so there's that

He is like 40, unemployed and lives with his parents. He is the epitome of loser.

Thanks in advance.

No kidding. Ask him.

and

Hey Polish Eater I'm still waiting on those verse from the Bible stating that Judas Iscariot and the Nephilim were red heads

He is like 40, unemployed and lives with his parents. He is the epitome of loser.

Of course. So his Polish ancestry is all he's got. It's really sad in a way, isn't it. Like you don't have to be a bigot to make yourself feel better. Really. Lots of organizations need volunteer help at the very least. Please go out and do that. It's so much more productive and he would feel so much better about that.

Really. You would Polish. I mean that

are

Cheers.

Conquest is not theft. Ask Crimea.

Terrible example.
As we slapped Sanctions upon Russia for doing far less in Crimea.

Of course. So his Polish ancestry is all he's got. It's really sad in a way, isn't it. Like you don't have to be a bigot to make yourself feel better. Really. Lots of organizations need volunteer help at the very least. Please go out and do that. It's so much more productive and he would feel so much better about that.

Really. You would Polish. I mean that

Just because I'm proud to be of a Polish heritage
Doesn't mean that's all I got.

Where would you get such a dumb idea from?

Just because I'm aware & concerned of some of our differences doesn't mean I'm projecting.

It means I'm not retarded like you.

You dodged a bunch of questions I brought up like does your
Husband support typical evil & more primitive ideals common in the highly Redhaired Southern states.

Like Israel is right in land theft, expulsions,mass murder & oppression because Might is right.
Or
War is right.
Or
Greed is good...F&ck the poor, help the rich get richer.

Typical snotty & materialistic K,ke.

I'm doing classes & some work.

One thing is true.
I'm more intelligent & far more humble than yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back