Status
Not open for further replies.
They are right, Israel has been in violation of international law for over half a century.
There is not even a valid legal reason for Israel to even exist, considering that only Palestine is mentioned as gaining independence in the Treaty of Sevres.
Basically Israel is 6 million immigrant Jews trying to rule over 12 million native Muslims.

Basically, you have an IQ that hovers somewhere between 60 and 70.

Why are Zionists tend to be so small on intellect, and so big on mouth?

Would you be able to put that into recognizable English, Sobieski?

Thanks in advance.

Every last Zionist is dumb, and evil.
Let's discuss why that is?

Hey everyone ask the Polish eater what he thinks of redheaded people.

No kidding. Ask him.

They are right, Israel has been in violation of international law for over half a century.
There is not even a valid legal reason for Israel to even exist, considering that only Palestine is mentioned as gaining independence in the Treaty of Sevres.
Basically Israel is 6 million immigrant Jews trying to rule over 12 million native Muslims.

Basically, you have an IQ that hovers somewhere between 60 and 70.

Why are Zionists tend to be so small on intellect, and so big on mouth?

Would you be able to put that into recognizable English, Sobieski?

Thanks in advance.

No. He's trying to find pierogies to chow and throwing holy water at red heads.

A real brain trust that one

Ilhan Omar should be removed from office and prosecuted. I would seriously pay to see someone rip that stupid fuck’n thing off of her stupid fuck’n head. Both her and Rashida Tlaib would be denounced for their antisemitism if the Democrat Party had an ounce of integrity.

Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar introduce resolution aimed at bolstering Israel boycotts

That Omar snake is not only antisemitic but anti- America as well!

Send the snake back!

She is a citizen , are you?? You are anti Semitic. She is your cousin.

Coming from you Penny Jackboots

giphy.gif

Ilhan Omar should be removed from office and prosecuted. I would seriously pay to see someone rip that stupid fuck’n thing off of her stupid fuck’n head. Both her and Rashida Tlaib would be denounced for their antisemitism if the Democrat Party had an ounce of integrity.

Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar introduce resolution aimed at bolstering Israel boycotts

Send the snake back!

giphy.gif

Coming from you, have you kissed a jew's foot this morning.

Send the snake back!

giphy.gif

What the heck is going on in your brain NOW

STFU. The republican party is the anti semite squad. Israel should be boycotted. Netanyahu is evil and his own AG is filing corruption charges on his punk ass.

STFU. The republican party is the anti semite squad. Israel should be boycotted. Netanyahu is evil and his own AG is filing corruption charges on his punk ass.

Why am I not surprised that you hate Israel too, of course?

Sentence 1: The republican party is the anti semite squad.
Sentence 2: Israel should be boycotted.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Why am I not surprised that you're stupid? You don't even have the foggiest clues of what Israel is doing. You will just support them even when they are wrong.

Why am I not surprised that you're stupid? You don't even have the foggiest clues of what Israel is doing. You will just support them even when they are wrong.

One thing I am not is stupid.

Rejected again.

Send the snake back!

giphy.gif

You worship Israel and Jews don't you? You want to look up Semitic and then you can worship Arabs as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Send the snake back!

giphy.gif

You worship Israel and Jews don't you? You want to look up Semitic and then you can worship Arabs as well.

You have a Muslim husband don't you?

Rejected again.

I'm quite sure you are very knowledgeable on matters of music. But in this arena you haven't got a clue.

Rejected again.

I'm quite sure you are very knowledgeable on matters of music. But in this arena you haven't got a clue.

You didn't say knowledgeable; you called me stupid. I assure you I'm not stupid, and you know it.

giphy.gif

You have a Muslim husband don't you?

You do understand that Islam is a derivation of Judaism don't you, Ms. I am not stupid?

Rejected again.

You didn't say knowledgeable; you called me stupid. I assure you I'm not stupid, and you know it.

You are stupid as it pertains to this and most sociological matters. That I do know.

Actually, we should prosecute every Zionist sellout who sends young American boys off to die in the middle east because the Israelis control our foreign policy.

Antisemitism - the rights version of the race card.

Anti Semitism is real. And the race card that only blames blacks for playing it, when whites invented it in in the 1600's during the time America was a colony and has used it for 400 years, was also created by the right.

Ummm....didn't these RACISTS just vote to condemn the President's NON-racist remarks as being 'racist'...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back