The Antichrist

IRosie,
which is why the back peddaling and oral tradition and teaching that goes against what the word says.
Also the Book burnings to hide what the book said or revealed.
This occured because they did not understand the languages they plagiarised from or the slang terms used in secret.
You see the Hebrews used slang to hide their terms from Rome knowing they were being talked about during the revolt. Just as teens use slang terms to hide things from their parents.
So either Rome purposely joked about Jesus being Lucifer by calling him the morning star or they didn't understand the term when they gave him the title. Either way exposes the deceptions and outs their game.

IRosie,
which is why the back peddaling and oral tradition and teaching that goes against what the word says.
Also the Book burnings to hide what the book said or revealed.
This occured because they did not understand the languages they plagiarised from or the slang terms used in secret.
You see the Hebrews used slang to hide their terms from Rome knowing they were being talked about during the revolt. Just as teens use slang terms to hide things from their parents.
So either Rome purposely joked about Jesus being Lucifer by calling him the morning star or they didn't understand the term when they gave him the title. Either way exposes the deceptions and outs their game.

my reading of the NT----was not all that sophisticated---but, certainly, a lot more sophisticated than the hick Christians in my childhood and early adult neighborhood----so early on I concluded that jesus was a typical Pharisee somehow MISUNDERSTOOD--------I was never impressed with what comes
out for the uninitiated as HISSY FITS against other Pharisees. The morning star thing is beyond me. Intriguing ---long ago I read Hebrew poetry
in translation-----some really seemingly MYSTICAL STUFF written by the non-mystic----CHAIM NACHMAN BIALIK. ---it was a long long work----???''scrolls of fire'' ??? in parts he goes on and on about the "morning star" (??? ) ---it was long ago that I encountered this stuff-----like 50 years ago

Quote:Only the teaching matters.

I answered this in the beginning of my "Wall of words".
Rabbis teach the love thy neighbor from Abraham lessons and the other is from Torah.
We don't give Rabbi's credit for what the sages write, as I mentioned we don't create idols out of words.
For a person who claims teaching matters you blame me for being over explainatory and have shown no absorbtion or exemplification of the Abrahamic lessons nor Torah lessons you speak of and have turned into an idol.

I am not talking about any love thy neighbor teaching. There is no record of any rabbi ever who taught that Kosher law is not about what a person eats other than the Jesus depicted in the Gospels whose teaching is entirely based on hidden lessons from the Torah that you for your entire life had absolutely no inking existed until I revealed it..

It cannot be undone.

Try to adjust to the information with a little dignity or you will only embarrass yourself further.

Its time to pay the piper.

Last edited:
Get better Hobe, you are having another episode.

Moses is the one who held the hidden Torah although it's not so hidden and pretty open and obvious.

Does anyone know what Hobelim is going on about please share.

Alienation: Absinthe

In 1998, Woody Allen made the paparazzi-sarcasm film "Celebrity" (1998) which presented portraits of various individuals in America engaged in psychologically distorted activities and emotions towards social esteem, fame, prosperity, and friendship. One vignette was of a wild American movie star named Brandon Darrow (portrayed ironically by the very wealthy American movie star Leo DiCaprio) whose lifestyle indicated a social vulnerability towards vanity and decadence.

Then in 2000, Danny Boyle cast Leo DiCaprio in the nihilism-exploration film "The Beach" (2000) as an American traveler named Richard who discovers that on an isolated paradise-like beach there lurks instincts towards alienation and the eerie heart of darkness.

Seeing DiCaprio in these two odd roles as a brooding wayward young man made me wonder if the Bible accounts for the possibility that the AntiChrist could be a movie star who uses his camera limelight to proliferate gossip about vanity.

Why are we curious about images of alienation?

:afro:

Heart of Darkness (Joseph Conrad)

siren.jpg

Perhaps I look at the matter too literally. The Lord's anointed is Christ.
There are always two of them. A son of David and a son of AAron through Phineas. Antichrist are those who oppose the Lord's anointed.

What is the name of the holy annointing oil foggedinn... In hebrew...i am with michael remember that.. What is it called.. I have a book with my lineage over 500 pages long any guesses as to who that lineage passes through since michael passes through aaron...hmmmmm,....

There is a recipe for the holy anointing oil in scripture. It comes with a warning as to who may mix it. Apparently you are claiming that you may mix it. This would only be true if you have been anointed by an anointed preist. Lineage alone is insufficient.
I have no book discribing my own lineage, but I have been anointed and given a gift. I pray for the day that this will no longer be a burden.

No you misunderstand what is it called....look at my name..... Look up vendyl jones and what he found in 1988... There is no need to mix it they have the recipe but some things are deeper then mere oil for annointing....

INVENTORY CHECK:
Stone blocks check
Temple Gold Items check
Holy Anointing oil check
Red Heifers check
Moshiach who's name is in the Temple & HolyCity Check
world without predjudice ready to jump in the refiners fire-not yet mature enough for the over turning by the Shiloh. *sigh*

Images of Grandeur

How would the AntiChrist be involved with technology? Would he be on the Internet?

Would the AntiChrist be an Internet hacker?

Hollywood (USA) movies seem to indicate a modernism consciousness, and hence they address anxieties about modern sociological issues such as pedestrianism and economics (i.e., Wall Street) devastation and demoralization. Such movies include "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" (2010) and "A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors" (1987).

The Bible says that the AntiChrist will rise like a beast from the sea and obtain authority from the friction-allure work of Satan.

:afro:

Dream Warriors (Film)

demon-robot.jpg

Sea=slang term for Rome
Ships=secret slsng for Rome's army.
Rome was anti the anointed temple priest.
Using the scarlet color and 2 horn(power) system Rome hid it's political power behind the mask of the religious authority. Thus symbolized as the 2 horned red beast (devil symbol) under the "mark of death" and destruction (always was "the cross" symbol predating the era)

yes and satan in hebrew original concept just meant adversary.....so rome was being satanic to israel and her annointed ones by raising up their system in competion to the origal in israel...it is very straightforward and simple all the complex nonsense are misinterpretations or misunderstandings.... rome changed the sabbath day from the seventh day to the first day.... they changed the calendars, they raised up their standard up high like satan the adversary would do plus they persecuted israel in the wilderness after dispersing her etc etc...it is very easily unde
rstood once one sees it ...

Well sure now they become tax collectors under the guise of tithes, so the tax revolts won't effect their ability to get their harvest god (baals) "SEED" money.
The kinda seed that makes the Roman kingdom continue to grow and waltz right into many kingdoms without insurrection and without recognition since now the empire is hidden behind the religious authority.

i remember when rome conguered the vians they borrowed their tithing system or incoporated it..it is funny people dont know how things get started...i mean the italians are known for spaghetti worldwide and everyone thinks they invented it but it was invented in the far east and was brought back to italy where it was incorporated by them... they are masters at taking what someone has stealing and making it their own just like they did with the jewish concept of messiah and temple... they replicated it incorporated it and in a satanic/ adversarilial way used it to con as many people as they could into their system ... brilliant sneeky and look at how long it has worked and fooled the masses...

Rome still has that statue of the Veiin's Goddess Juno.
As the patron goddess of Rome and the Roman Empire, Juno was called Regina ("Queen") and, together with Jupiter and Minerva, was worshipped as a "triad" on the Capitol (Juno Capitolina) in Rome.
Rev 12 some say is about Mary, but could be about Juno or Ishtar(easter) who's son was the morning star son of baal thus clothed in the sun.
John of Patmos did not follow the christ Yeshu son of Mary to be refering to Mary.

So Rome incorporated anything and everything they could to increase their power and strength....They were liken a giant Fish in a pond gobblying up greedily all the other little fishes till they were the only fish left in the pond...no one really grasps the symbolism of the Jonah story.... Jonah/Israel went into the sea/Rome where a huge Fish/Christianity tried to swallow Jonah\Israel whole..... The Fish/Christianity could not digest Jonah/israel so after three days/ There is the three day sybolism Jonah/Israel was spat out where wherever he went he was persecuted till the end...there is more to the story but everyone who reads this should get the jist...Rome is the Sea ... The Fish came out of Rome which is Christianity and it Gobbled up or took everything it could from all conquered peoples except Israel it took her concepts but was unable to digest or destroy Israel completely no matter where israel ran do Rome folowed but was unable to completely consume her....

Wow a whole new way of seeing that story, now it makes sense.
Very well put.

What is the name of the holy annointing oil foggedinn... In hebrew...i am with michael remember that.. What is it called.. I have a book with my lineage over 500 pages long any guesses as to who that lineage passes through since michael passes through aaron...hmmmmm,....

Shemen-ha-mishchah which means oil of anointing. You may call it ( I do not), Abramelin oil as I'm told that is supposedly the same recipe also - for Exodus 30:33,34,35,36,37,38 which is the recipe for Moses anointing oil and how to use it (and not use it). Mine is made by a Jewish man who lives in Israel ( if I recall correctly that is where he is living) but I get it through a third party in the USA and it comes in a cobalt blue glass bottle with a gold label and menorah on from of it with the Exodus Scriptures. I do not use this anointing oil on people I pray for - I use another anointing oil from Jerusalem that is made of frankincense and myrhh but the oil from Moses recipe I use to anoint my home and if I know the person is truly living holy unto the LORD and the LORD leads me to use it I would anoint that person but not someone who is not truly living a holy life because we are warned not to do that. It is a very strong anointing oil and does cause a burning sensation on the skin but again I wouldn't use it on someone that was not abiding in Christ and fully living holy unto Him - only then would I consider using it. The aroma of the oil is very strong.

So Rome incorporated anything and everything they could to increase their power and strength....They were liken a giant Fish in a pond gobblying up greedily all the other little fishes till they were the only fish left in the pond...no one really grasps the symbolism of the Jonah story.... Jonah/Israel went into the sea/Rome where a huge Fish/Christianity tried to swallow Jonah\Israel whole..... The Fish/Christianity could not digest Jonah/israel so after three days/ There is the three day sybolism Jonah/Israel was spat out where wherever he went he was persecuted till the end...there is more to the story but everyone who reads this should get the jist...Rome is the Sea ... The Fish came out of Rome which is Christianity and it Gobbled up or took everything it could from all conquered peoples except Israel it took her concepts but was unable to digest or destroy Israel completely no matter where israel ran do Rome folowed but was unable to completely consume her....
utterly ridiculous. The first Christians were Jews. Not Romans. Constantine and his Babylonian Catholicism religion didn't come along for centuries. The early Christians were not Roman Catholics. They were Jews. From Israel.

Forum List

Back