The Antichrist

Jesus was the anti-christ which was a totally delusional jewish concept to begin with. In other words, nothing but mythological insanity.

Jesus was the anti-christ which was a totally delusional jewish concept to begin with. In other words, nothing but mythological insanity.

The odds are that the stories about Jesus are based on an actual person who was a Jewish man and teacher of the law who came in fulfillment of deuteronomy 18:18..

The antichrist written about was supposed to be a false substitute Jesus that claimed to be a god that would persecute and put to death anyone who would not receive the mark of the beast, Rome, that gave the appearance of life to this false image with no real existence.. This edible trinity that diddled a virgin to become a man that was born of ignorance and superstition by Rome in 325 ce who set about to conquer the world in his name was the fulfillment of the prophecies of the antichrist predicted in the first century.

Last edited:
No most of the story is about Baal, seen in predated tablets called the Baal Passion play.
The only reference to historical christs are very small references to minor details like type of persecution, locations, and insignificant references that are combined of many.. There's probably more references to Mithra then any of the 3-5 Christ figures used to make up his image. There's even more Dagon and Esus mythology then there is historical christ figures.

No most of the story is about Baal, seen in predated tablets called the Baal Passion play.
The only reference to historical christs are very small references to minor details like type of persecution, locations, and insignificant references that are combined of many.. There's probably more references to Mithra then any of the 3-5 Christ figures used to make up his image. There's even more Dagon and Esus mythology then there is historical christ figures.

You forgot to add the similarities to Mithraism where the virgin born sun god and divine savior came into the world as an infant, his first worshippers were shepherds, and the day of his nativity was dec. 25th. His followers preached a severe and rigid morality; temperance, chastity, renunciation and self control and they had seven sacraments of which the most important were baptism, confirmation, and eucharistic supper at which the communicants partook in the divine nature of Mithra, under the species of bread and wine.

I see all of those pagan influences no more discrediting than the similarities between the story of adam and eve and older cultures or the similarities between the story of Noah and the epic of giglamesh or Samson and hercules.

As in the Torah written by Jews the importance and the distinction of the gospels, written by Jews, is in the hidden teachings conveyed.

As I have shown you the command of the character Jesus in the gospels, as they are written, to eat his flesh and drink his blood, has nothing whatever to do with mithraism, baal, dagon or esus, but is a sublime teaching about the figurative nature and hidden subjects of Kosher law.

Last edited:
1 John 2:22-23 says that ANYONE who denies that Jesus is the Messiah ("the Christ" is English for "the Messiah") is the ANTICHRIST...that means that most of the Jews are ANTICHRISTS:

"(22)Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.(23) No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." 1 John 2:22-23, NIV

Christians, what are your thoughts on most of the Jews being ANTICHRISTS?
When you deceive others with false scripture, it makes you a worker of iniquity Matthew 7:21-22

Moonglow: Wolfen Antennae

There are many myths surrounding the evocative power of moonlight.

Some say that people sensitized to the haunting aura of moonlight are driven to become werewolves or instinctive humanoid blood-trackers.

The moon's gravity affects the shape of Earth's ocean tides, and the moon's natural light reminds animals and humans alike of the strange but sure draw of distant stellar objects which we can see at night.

When we watch Hollywood (USA) movies such as "The Wolf of Wall Street" (2013), do we imagine that the AntiChrist could be a modern civilization werewolf or natural profiteer?

Surely, one can talk romantically about how daring outlaws such as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid could have been drawn towards acts of daring by the alluring glow of moonlight and the pilgrim intrigue of night vision.

:afro:

In the Light of the Moon

wolf.jpg

You forgot to add the similarities to Mithraism where the virgin born sun god and divine savior came into the world as an infant, his first worshippers were shepherds, and the day of his nativity was dec. 25th. His followers preached a severe and rigid morality; temperance, chastity, renunciation and self control and they had seven sacraments of which the most important were baptism, confirmation, and eucharistic supper at which the communicants partook in the divine nature of Mithra, under the species of bread and wine.

I see all of those pagan influences no more discrediting than the similarities between the story of adam and eve and older cultures or the similarities between the story of Noah and the epic of giglamesh or Samson and hercules.

As in the Torah written by Jews the importance and the distinction of the gospels, written by Jews, is in the hidden teachings conveyed.

As I have shown you the command of the character Jesus in the gospels, as they are written, to eat his flesh and drink his blood, has nothing whatever to do with mithraism, baal, dagon or esus, but is a sublime teaching about the figurative nature and hidden subjects of Kosher law.

Take into account that Mithra was brought to Rome by famous Soldiers and flourished in Tarsus where Paul (Appolonius of Tyana) was From. Appolonius was like Constantine, he had a vast library of many cultures and faiths and partook in the mixture of many beliefs including Mithraism.
Mithraic worship / churches were popular and might be the church of Satan mentioned in the NT.

Take into account that Mithra was brought to Rome by famous Soldiers and flourished in Tarsus where Paul (Appolonius of Tyana) was From. Appolonius was like Constantine, he had a vast library of many cultures and faiths and partook in the mixture of many beliefs including Mithraism.
Mithraic worship / churches were popular and might be the church of Satan mentioned in the NT.

I never thought of that, but it is quite possible. all the pieces seem to fit perfectly.

But all of your comparisons to Satan with the Jesus conjured by rome and based on perverse interpretations of the Gospels written by Jews hundred of years before 325 c.e. may be accurate but that does not discredit or adulterate any teaching attributed to the first century Jesus as depicted and written about in the same figurative language used in the OT that still remains above the grasp of believers and unbelievers alike who do not have the keys to understanding but instead been diverted by belief or unbelief in superstitious archaic lore.

I assume that you are familiar with the teachings of the Rambam. Take that knowledge, specifically about how to understand the language of the prophets, and apply it to the gospels as they are written and without adding, subtracting or changing a single word, you will find a hidden story with a treasure trove of hidden teachings that will lead you to the sanctuary of God.

"The kingdom of Heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again." Matthew 13:44

Last edited:
Ok you are getting close to the sift through and what do you have once you rinse off all the dirt and residue?
You have to discuss thw Historical figure and not the Myth which you admit is tainted.
You have the only AD era Christ the one named Theudas by the Jordan who had apostles who were martyrs.
There's not much to study on him but we can guess the following.
1)he was not God
2)he was not Moshiach ben David(will give further details why upon request), but he spoke and taught of son of man to come third person tense
(LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28) including claiming he was emulating him (Rev 1:13)
and that son of man would come as another being in his own new name and that even he Theudas would see son of man with the others,truly wording that he's the spectator not the head of host everyone will finally see. Which agrees with Isaiah 66:19 about the time of the temple procession.
When Daniel is relaying a message from the head messenger Daniel is not confused for being the head of hosts he's speaking of, but Christianity turned Theudas into the son of man he spoke for and about (the one called father=a term we use for the head priest in the Temple to come). By making the father and spokesperson 1 is like making Daniel & Michael (the head of hosts as one). Christians recognizes this mistake everytime they bust on Jehovah's Witnesses that Jesus isn't Michael, yet can't keep that logic to understand then Jesus isn't the head Priest head of Host Aka Michael who's name is in the Temple and who's the Moshiach ben David of the Bible.
We learn from emulated events so! Example of this error today: The Chabad Lubivictors who think and say their Rabbi Shneerson was Moshiach. Because he taught (third person tense though) about Moshiach to come with such fervor they made who he refered to as one in the same with their Rabbi, including miraculous accts, sound familiar? Learn how things occur from studying resembling situations and events.
3) we know this teacher taught the Torah unlike the son of Mary figure of 100bc who taught Egyptian myticsm.
Credit for these teachings go to Abraham for teachings of kindness and compassion for strangers & Torah he was reading from. We do not give Rabbis at Synagogue credit for the words but Christians create idols out of the word which is why it's forbidden.
4) we know one of the figures followed John before stealing his flock with what might have been criminal involvement to have him beheaded, most likely this was Theudas cause John the Baptist seems to be of the AD era and the Yeshu and Salome figures of 100bc don't fit this acct because JOHANATHAN WAS Salomes son not recorded as a follower of Yeshu or a teacher type and would surely be referenced as Salomes son in the accts.
Unless Yeshu did have another John as follower and the Jordan story was just to tie the converged christs then the Ones Mandeans (followers of John remnants)see as the false and evil prophet is Theudas.
Study the Mandean's Jesus to get to the Historical figure you are searching for.
5) we know the Figure from Capernaum was very likely more gay then he was
Bi sexual and since Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter had 2 sons we can assume it orobably wasn't him. The Judas iscariot accounts and Biblical accts of Jesus lying down with a boy (Lazarus) matches the Theudas Apostles behavior and era. More chance this is Theudas then Yeshu.
Rome made this difficult to research which is why they converged characters blended stories and made Roman benefitting twists, however in doing so they left much evidence through their blunders of what they did in creating that image of a man as their fallen
Anointed (christ)Cherub (nazarene)made perfect
-Ezek 28:14-15

Conclusion:none of the trinity of christs are anything special, combine them with supernatural mythologies and comic book like powers and then you got a icon that seems special, but is no better then a comic book hero.
Which lead me to this analogy about claiming fictitious characters real, simply because part of their image is from real figures.
analogy:
Larry David writes a Tv Pilot for Jerry Seinfeld, now Jerry in the TV show is loosely based on the real Jerry but since Larry David's sense of humor is in the comedic irony it's also Larry David making the Jerry image in the stories /scripts.
Now one could argue Jerry exists, but he's not the King of comedy without Larry David nor is TV Jerry an actual person. That could he argued.
Same with Kramer being based mostly on a friend of Larry David, but once again the TV Kramer is not special without Larry David.
HOWEVER here's where you guys mess up your logic; suppose you have George based on former comedic Tv and movie fictional Figures mixed with the quirks and stories of a few real figures like Gregory, GEOFFRY, AND Harry. These converged figures can't have their real names like Kramer and Jerry have, so they get a new name, new birthdate as well.
They have 3 jobs so the character needs his own new job or has all 3 jobs through the seasonsas he get's fired from each one. *L* Even George owes his image to the writer Larry David for even though George is written to he Italian, he shows the traits of the Jewish writer.
So now is George real, did George Castanza exist as a singular historical person?
If you said yes then go sit on santa clauses lap- and here's your sign that says "I RIDE THE SHORT BUS"

I never actually understood that "anti-Christ" thing-----is it something like matter/anti-matter? Do they both disappear when they shake hands? should I google?

I never thought of that, but it is quite possible. all the pieces seem to fit perfectly.

But all of your comparisons to Satan with the Jesus conjured by rome and based on perverse interpretations of the Gospels written by Jews hundred of years before 325 c.e. may be accurate but that does not discredit or adulterate any teaching attributed to the first century Jesus as depicted and written about in the same figurative language used in the OT that still remains above the grasp of believers and unbelievers alike who do not have the keys to understanding but instead been diverted by belief or unbelief in superstitious archaic lore.

I assume that you are familiar with the teachings of the Rambam. Take that knowledge, specifically about how to understand the language of the prophets, and apply it to the gospels as they are written and without adding, subtracting or changing a single word, you will find a hidden story with a treasure trove of hidden teachings that will lead you to the sanctuary of God.

"The kingdom of Heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again." Matthew 13:44
Ok you are getting close to the sift through and what do you have once you rinse off all the dirt and residue? You have to discuss thw Historical figure and not the Myth which you admit is tainted.

No, the historical figure is as irrelevant as the historical figure behind the identity of the talking serpent, the king with no clothes, or the Pied Piper of Hamelin..

Only the teaching matters. You already know this so cut the crap.

As it stands you have gone through a lot of trouble and have written a wall of words in a pathetic attempt to avoid discussion of that teaching that reveals the only rational way to interpret and comply with the divine commands that fulfills the promise of life and reveals the wisdom of God in a way that your historical preference to dick around with food could never do...

What could be more important and relevant to all people especially those of Abrahamic faiths who profess to know and love God and conform to his will other than such a revelation that makes straight the way of the Lord?

And is it even possible for such a teaching hidden in plain sight yet unseen for thousands of years to come into the world except from God and through one man?

"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:3

Last edited:
Quote:Only the teaching matters.

I answered this in the beginning of my "Wall of words".
Rabbis teach the love thy neighbor from Abraham lessons and the other is from Torah.
We don't give Rabbi's credit for what the sages write, as I mentioned we don't create idols out of words.
For a person who claims teaching matters you blame me for being over explainatory and have shown no absorbtion or exemplification of the Abrahamic lessons nor Torah lessons you speak of and have turned into an idol.

I never actually understood that "anti-Christ" thing-----is it something like matter/anti-matter? Do they both disappear when they shake hands? should I google?

I think that the anti-Christ appears after the rapture. What most people don't know is that the rapture already occurred. The only one taken was Elvis.

That would mean the left behinds are stuck in hell with the millions of Elvis Impersonstors and Karaoke wannabees. Now it makes sense!

Lol.....left be hinds.... That would make them all hinds of the dawn......smiling.....really funny since they wake up in the morning after partying to much from the night and go oh i am a son of the dawn or morning too since i follow the son of the dawn or morning star...

The thing is since elvis was the idol from memphis where alot of the stuff started from...memphis egypt that is it all makes sense....

Hey Shimon did you catch page 7 the analogy using The Seinfeld show? I had to repost it there, because I truly feel it's my best explaination to people, on the difference between real people and fictional characters.

That is an excellent analogy one could say then that larry david the writer infused all those characters with life by the use of his pen much the same as the writers of the new testament did as well by taking parts from here and there and life experiences to breath life into their characters..It is an excellent take on the gospels

That is an excellent analogy one could say then that larry david the writer infused all those characters with life by the use of his pen much the same as the writers of the new testament did as well by taking parts from here and there and life experiences to breath life into their characters..It is an excellent take on the gospels

my take on the NT-----they could have done a more credible job-----seems to me that they LEFT TOO MUCH IN. -----I mean
credible stuff from real life.

Forum List

Back