The anti whalers at it again.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Whaler, activist ship collide again off Antarctica - Yahoo! News

This time they hit a whaling ship with a bigger ship. It is past time the anti whaling crowd be arrested or detained for interfering in legal activities of shipping. If I were the Japanese I would send along a large vessel whose sole purpose was to so damage the anti whaling ships they had to go to port for repairs.

Further I would sue them in Court so that if any of them enter Japan they would be arrested and put in jail or fined tons of money. I would bring criminal charges every time they ram a ship, every time they close to the side to hurtle rancid butter, that is unsafe sailing conditions. ANY accident that occurs while they are doing that is THEIR fault. They create the unsafe condition.

I would pursue charges in American court as well.

My favorite from last month

0107-WHALING-AUSTRALIA-Sea-Shepherd-Ady-Gil-.jpg_full_600.jpg

My Dad was commissioned a 2nd Lt. at Quantico Va and sent to Pacific in 1943. Promoted 3 times in 1 year and retired as a Colonel. He stands up and cheers everytime he sees the anti whalers go against the Nip whalers. He would join them with a flame thrower in hand if he could but he is 88.
He knows the difference between right and wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hKbl4AeqpM]YouTube - Whalers on the moon - Portuguese and English Version[/ame]

Whaler, activist ship collide again off Antarctica - Yahoo! News

This time they hit a whaling ship with a bigger ship. It is past time the anti whaling crowd be arrested or detained for interfering in legal activities of shipping. If I were the Japanese I would send along a large vessel whose sole purpose was to so damage the anti whaling ships they had to go to port for repairs.

Further I would sue them in Court so that if any of them enter Japan they would be arrested and put in jail or fined tons of money. I would bring criminal charges every time they ram a ship, every time they close to the side to hurtle rancid butter, that is unsafe sailing conditions. ANY accident that occurs while they are doing that is THEIR fault. They create the unsafe condition.

I would pursue charges in American court as well.

I got less sympathy/empathy for the anti whaling activists than I do for the whalers. Sink their silly activist asses in antarctic waters and let them tread water for 45 or 50 seconds till they become ice cubes.

I agree, they have no right to terrorize and interfere with these people. If they don't like whaling, they need to go through legal channels to deal with it, as they have no jurisdiction and no legal authority to do what they do.

Regardless of whether whaling is wrong or not, what they are doing is most defiintely wrong.

There are times when they cause the ships catch to spoil, so they just wasted a whale they are trying to protect.

My Dad was commissioned a 2nd Lt. at Quantico Va and sent to Pacific in 1943. Promoted 3 times in 1 year and retired as a Colonel. He stands up and cheers everytime he sees the anti whalers go against the Nip whalers. He would join them with a flame thrower in hand if he could but he is 88.
He knows the difference between right and wrong.

yes, and terrorism and interfering with a whaling ship, with no authority is "right"

both are wrong IMO.

Legal channels?
We are on the open ocean here.
Please point out one fishing or whaling treaty or agreement the Nips have abided by.
Crank up the Enola Gay.

Legal channels?
Please point out one fishing or whaling treaty or agreement the Nips have abided by.
Crank up the Enola Gay.

I hear you. Fuck these little Nippers, they hide behind commercial whaling and say they are doing it in the name of scientific research. Fuck them

Legal channels?
Crank up the Enola Gay.

I hear you. Fuck these little Nippers, they hide behind commercial whaling and say they are doing it in the name of scientific research. Fuck them

Who cares if they are making Whale Burgers?

Legal channels?
Crank up the Enola Gay.

Who cares if they are making Whale Burgers?

i don't, but i think the cakes are a little over the top.
Fudgie.jpg

Forum List

Back