The Anti-Trump Bias Of The A D.C. Grand Jury

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
They might find an unpaid parking ticket...

THE ANTI-TRUMP BIAS OF A D.C. GRAND JURY
August 6, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
trump_arlington_clip.png

The deck is really being stacked.

Alan Dershowitz knows courtroom battles. And this is a warning that should be taken seriously.

Generally jurors do their job. They overcome biases and if they err, it's on the side of innocence. Usually. That's why Obama's police lynch mob fell apart when it hit the courtroom. African-American jurors did the right thing despite the politics. So I would worry more about a white leftist than a black Democrat. These days the left has thrown aside any respect for process and has turned into a lynch mob.

But even overall, we are now in a very politicized period where the idea of setting aside your emotions and listening to the facts is becoming utterly alien to so many people. Objectivity has been tossed aside leaving only agendas. I would not want to see the future of this country riding on the decency of a grand jury in one of the most political parts of the country.

It would be nice if the Mueller coup were stymied by the inherent decency of ordinary people. But I wouldn't want to bet our last hope of freedom on it.

The Anti-Trump Bias of a D.C. Grand Jury

Forum List

Back