The Anti Science Left

Dopes like you who post videos of other people are pathetic.

Why don't you at least make an effort and post some personal thoughts are comments..??

Oh wait, you have no thoughts.

I have posted my thoughts on this more than once, you always run away screaming when I do.

Those were thoughts? Sheesh, I thought they were DT ramblings.:badgrin:

First, the people on this board that I have seen stating that vaccines are dangerous have been libertarians. Second, poorly sited nuclear is dangerous. Just as dams built in geologically unstable areas are dangerous.

Don't have to go back 200 years. Average Life expectancy prior to WW1, even in the richest of nations, was about 45 years. Malnourishment and malnutrition was common even in the richest of nations. Only the wealthiest did not were coats in the house in the winter in our nothern states. And all sweated and suffered in the days of 100 degrees in the summer.

We had reliable agriculture. Not sure but that will be past tense from here on in.

Things are vastly better than they were 100 years ago.

And now there is this revolution I have seen in my lifetime. The knowledge of the world instantly available anywhere there is a connection to the net. This is a paradign shift in power that is only now beginning to be appreciated. A bunch of scruffy young people outdo the federal, state, and local agencies in getting relief to the victims of Sandy. Because they understand the use of social networks to get information out instantly, while all too many people like myself haven't a clue on how to use this technology. This revolution is just beginning. I think that it will be as significant as the one instigated by the American Revolution.

First off, you are an idiot.

Well said. Now address the post.

Address what?

Forum List

Back