The anti-Muslim monkeys are just pathetic

He's also rockin' a big red white and blue Puerto Rican medallion, a well known Muslim counrty.

He's also rockin' a big red white and blue Puerto Rican medallion, a well known Muslim counrty.

That was also visible, but hey, some of the monkeys in this forum who are against the so-called "Ground Zero mosque" would like others to believe these rallies and protests are not anti-Islamic and that they're simply against the mosque, no how retarded are they to think somebody can be easily duped by their stupidity, mind tricks and obvious bigotry?

That was also visible, but hey, some of the monkeys in this forum who are against the so-called "Ground Zero mosque" would like others to believe these rallies and protests are not anti-Islamic and that they're simply against the mosque, no how retarded are they to think somebody can be easily duped by their stupidity, mind tricks and obvious bigotry?

When you have screams of "MUHAMMAD IS A PIG" coming from the crowd it is hard to say they are not anti-Islamic with a straight face.

When you have screams of "MUHAMMAD IS A PIG" coming from the crowd it is hard to say they are not anti-Islamic with a straight face.

Lets see how many idiots say this video was staged by liberals to make the protesters look evil because thats the only argument they can make, the video speaks clear and plain about what their rallies are all about, look at that dumb chick holding the sign that says "Build a Mosque Support Hamas," these monkeys clearly forget about all the good Muslims this country has had like Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Hakeem Olajuwon just name a few.

Lets see how many idiots say this video was staged by liberals to make the protesters look evil because thats the only argument they can make, the video speaks clear and plain about what their rallies are all about, look at that dumb chick holding the sign that says "Build a Mosque Support Hamas," these monkeys clearly forget about all the good Muslims this country has had like Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Hakeem Olajuwon just name a few.

The tall guy did have a moment of clarity when said something to the effect of "they are going to use this to make us look like a bunch of racists."

My first thought was, "too late, dude, you guys have done did yourselves in already."

The tall guy did have a moment of clarity when said something to the effect of "they are going to use this to make us look like a bunch of racists."

My first thought was, "too late, dude, you guys have done did yourselves in already."

The man in the blue hardhat actually called that black guy a coward and for what, just walking through peacefully? That guy in the blue hardhat was looking for trouble, looking for a fight.

More anti-Muslim ignorance

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL4chAn8akI&feature=related]YouTube - CNN: Florida Church Posts Sign "Islam Is Of The Devil"[/ame]

So, Artie, if you were at a rally - on any issue you feel strongly about - and others in the crowd are screaming something you disagree with, is it fair to tar you with the same brush as them? I would say no. But that's because I recognize people as individuals.

So, Artie, if you were at a rally - on any issue you feel strongly about - and others in the crowd are screaming something you disagree with, is it fair to tar you with the same brush as them? I would say no. But that's because I recognize people as individuals.

CG, quit being an unreasonable apologist for anti-Muslim behavior and you know full well that painting all people the same brush is a tactic used mostly by the right, whats ironic is how these Tea bagger monkeys paint Obama as a Muslim-terrorist supporter for defending the religious rights as Muslims, while giving Bush a pass for letting the bin Laden family fly out the country during a no-flight rule right after 9/11, now ask yourself, who really looks more suspicious of supporting terrorist Muslims?

I'm sure there are individuals in the crowd that aren't racists and anti-Islamic ... the tall fella had a light go off when he saw the way the crowd was behaving and tried to put a stop to it. That said, I think that my portrayal of "the crowd" in that video was fair and accurate.

Last edited:

The guy was just walking through the crowd, he wasn't even Muslim. There is no rationalizing what they did. It is not alright, that it seems to be okay to attack Muslims or people we think are Muslims.

The guy was just walking through the crowd, he wasn't even Muslim. There is no rationalizing what they did. It is not alright, that it seems to be okay to attack Muslims or people we think are Muslims.

Ok, provide for us the recent attacks on Muslims, say in the last 10 days. In this Country of course. You have made the claim now back it up or admit that , like all rallies with blood running high shit like that happens.

CG, quit being an unreasonable apologist for anti-Muslim behavior and you know full well that painting all people the same brush is a tactic used mostly by the right, whats ironic is how these Tea bagger monkeys paint Obama as a Muslim-terrorist supporter for defending the religious rights as Muslims, while giving Bush a pass for letting the bin Laden family fly out the country during a no-flight rule right after 9/11, now ask yourself, who really looks more suspicious of supporting terrorist Muslims?

Charlie, I will quit when the lefties quit. They created the tactic.... sucks to have it turned on them but that's life. They reap what they sow.

I am what you call a 'Tea bagger monkey'. I don't paint Obama as a Muslim-terrorist supporter and I defend the rights of Muslims. I do not give Bush a pass for any shit that he owns. I do not give Obama a pass either. As far as I am concerned they are both scum.

Ok, provide for us the recent attacks on Muslims, say in the last 10 days. In this Country of course. You have made the claim now back it up or admit that , like all rallies with blood running high shit like that happens.

typical of you to try to build up a strawman argument to knock down to avoid acknowledging the truth posted in the OP.

Charlie, I will quit when the lefties quit. They created the tactic.... sucks to have it turned on them but that's life. They reap what they sow.

I am what you call a 'Tea bagger monkey'. I don't paint Obama as a Muslim-terrorist supporter and I defend the rights of Muslims. I do not give Bush a pass for any shit that he owns. I do not give Obama a pass either. As far as I am concerned they are both scum.

So you're going to continue making jackass statements because some lefties do it, very good logic CG, real people rise above ignorance and don't play monkey see monkey do as a justification to act ignorant.

So you're going to continue making jackass statements because some lefties do it, very good logic CG, real people rise above ignorance and don't play monkey see monkey do as a justification to act ignorant.
CG: Don't paint the rally attendees with the same brush.

CG: Paint lefties with the same brush.

:lol:

CG: Don't paint the rally attendees with the same brush.

CG: Paint lefties with the same brush.

:lol:

The difference, Ravi, is that I differentiate between lefties (the radical left) and liberals (the decent liberal Democrats). See, I don't tar all liberals as lefties - just your drooling hordes who demonstrate borglike devotion to their Messiah.

Forum List

Back