The anti gunners lied....they don't want to disarm domestic abusers, they just want your guns....

aking guns away just makes sure that the real crazy and violent people have guns, and no one else has a gun to protect themselves. If

How many people do you know personally who have had the government take their guns away? Lawful owners. Not criminals.

1.5 million violent crimes stopped

2.5 million is the correct number. Not 1.5 million. Unless you have actual proof, use the 2.5 million. It sounds so much better.

6839 crimes stopped PER DAY.
We stop more crime than we have. Hows that for efficent?

Nope...we have far more crime than that a day.....I posted the numbers in another post.....

We arrested 12 million people in 2012......I think that was the year of the stats....those are just for the crime they caught them doing, not all the crimes they committed before they were arrested....

The rapist who raped the woman on the college campus, when she was required to leave her gun at home because the college was a gun free zone...he raped her and 2 other women and murdered the last woman......and those are the women we know about and can connect to him.......

I got to admit, I like guns in the same way I like technology. Central heating, the internet, large hadron colliders. But really, when is the last time a mass shooting was shut down by a armed hero? Guns are too often the problem, far less the solution. I could deal with a gun ban, really.

I got to admit, I like guns in the same way I like technology. Central heating, the internet, large hadron colliders. But really, when is the last time a mass shooting was shut down by a armed hero? Guns are too often the problem, far less the solution. I could deal with a gun ban, really.

About 2 weeks ago, in Louisiana...I posted about it.

Guns are the solution to 1.5 million violent attacks in this country.

Guns used by criminals murder people 8,124 times in 2014....

Which number represents more good than bad being done....?

Ask the people of Mexico if their gun ban is working for them...I also posted about the ovens the drug cartels are using to get rid of the people they murder...they work with the Mexican government and police all the time.....

Genocide mass murder and ethnic cleansing only happen to disarmed people...it is easy to support a ban on guns in a peaceful country....the Germans and the rest of Europe thought they had a peaceful countries in the 1920s and did just like you wanted.....and in the 1940s they marched 12 million Europeans into gas chambers....

Prove it. You had to go back 2 weeks ago for some reason just to site an example you thought would support your OPINION. When there are thousands of DGUs every day.

But you fucking cant PROVE what you say. Its all bullshit that a person obsessed like you are clings to the idea there are millions of gun nutter types out there doing millions of DGUs every year.

You know what else. None of the people who performed those surveys you love so well.......guess what......they cant fucking prove what they say either.

Its an OPINION put forth to sell more guns dude. Or is twit the correct nomenclature for you. twit.

Prove it. You had to go back 2 weeks ago for some reason just to site an example you thought would support your OPINION. When there are thousands of DGUs every day.

But you fucking cant PROVE what you say. Its all bullshit that a person obsessed like you are clings to the idea there are millions of gun nutter types out there doing millions of DGUs every year.

You know what else. None of the people who performed those surveys you love so well.......guess what......they cant fucking prove what they say either.

Its an OPINION put forth to sell more guns dude. Or is twit the correct nomenclature for you. twit.

Actual research by actual researchers, both private and government, many of them rabidly anti gun...the most anti gun were the clinton Department of Justice researchers, who found 1,500,000 defensive gun uses, and obama's CDC who studied all the current research and found between 500,000 and 3 million..........

And of course as someone who thinks like a 12 year old you cover your ears and say it is all fake.......

16 studies......over 40 years, and the best, Kleck's is the gold standard of the research, which is why you guys hate him so much.........

aking guns away just makes sure that the real crazy and violent people have guns, and no one else has a gun to protect themselves. If

How many people do you know personally who have had the government take their guns away? Lawful owners. Not criminals.

Four, actually. Two of my uncles, my grandfather, and my best friends father. Only two of them have got them back so far. Its not like I am just spewing things out my ass just because I read something someone else talked about on a political forum. The only reason any of them lost them is because someone in their house had been charged with a felony, none of which had anything to do with a violent crime.

Forum List

Back