CDZ The anti gun position: it is better that you are raped, robbed and murdered, than to use a gun...

Those who are for gun registration do not have the ideas expressed in the opening post in mind. As for anti-gun that is the position of the NRA in regards to the people with registration and background check desires for gun ownership.

Registration does nothing for gun safety

As for walking around with a fire arm gives me the perfect right to shoot you dead because you are armed.

Good luck using that argument in a court of law.

Does the rapist, robber and murderer have a gun?

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. The question is whether or not the victim is better with or without on regardless of the situation.
It makes a big difference. If the bad guy doesn't have a gun, then you having a gun makes a massive difference. If you both have guns, chances are someone (maybe even you) will get shot.
Also, I'm a guy, so homos going around raping other guys never happens, and someone coming to kill you will shoot you dead, probably before you even realize what's going down. So that leaves the robber, and it's not worth getting shot over a few bucks.

If they have a gun and you don't there is a better chance you may get shot. I'd rather have one on hand and take my chances, but if you don't feel the need, then so goes it.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. The question is whether or not the victim is better with or without on regardless of the situation.
It makes a big difference. If the bad guy doesn't have a gun, then you having a gun makes a massive difference. If you both have guns, chances are someone (maybe even you) will get shot.
Also, I'm a guy, so homos going around raping other guys never happens, and someone coming to kill you will shoot you dead, probably before you even realize what's going down. So that leaves the robber, and it's not worth getting shot over a few bucks.

If they don't and you do, you win. If they do, and you do, you may win. If they do, and you don't. You lose.

If you have a fire arm and I have a fire arm it is my right to shoot you if you offend me. Now in a civilized society what would happen is I would tell you you have your pants down.

Spoken like a true imbecile. No one has the right to shoot anyone else, save in self defense.

This is essentially the core idea behind the anti-gun movement...right?

Even for those who claim to want to "allow" you to own a gun, locked in a safe in your home.....state in what they say....as soon as you leave you home...it is better that if you are attacked by a rapist, and do not have the physical ability to stop the rape...it is better that you are raped, than that you use a gun to stop the rape.

Right?

That once you leave your home, that if someone is going to rob you, you must submit yourself to the robbery, and if they decide to rape and then murder you, it is better that that decision is left in the hands of the criminal robbing you, than that you use a gun to stop the robbery.

Right?

And that if the robber decides that rape and then murdering you are what he wants to do...it is okay that you are raped and murdered as long as you don't use a gun to stop it.

Right.

So the outcome in the Connecticut home invasion....was the best outcome...since you do not want people to use guns to stop these attacks. It is better that even though the Doctor was able to eventually free himself, that he had to run to a neighbors for help, instead of retrieving a gun and stopping the murder of his wife and daughters

Right?

Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders - Wikipedia

Home invasion[edit]
According to Hayes' confession, the two men had planned to rob the Petit house under cover of darkness leaving the family bound, but unharmed. Hayes attributed the outcome to a change of plan. Upon their arrival in the early hours of July 23, they found William Petit sleeping on a couch on the porch.[10] Komisarjevsky struck William on the head with a baseball bat found in the yard and then tied him up at gunpoint in the basement. The children and their mother were then bound and locked in their respective rooms.[1][11]
------------

During this time, Hayes and Komisarjevsky escalated the aggravated nature of their crimes: Komisarjevsky raped the 11-year-old Michaela.[15][16] Komisarjevsky, who had photographed the sexual assault of the girl on his cell phone,[17] then provoked Hayes into raping Jennifer. While Hayes was raping her on the floor of the living room, Komisarjevsky entered the room and announced that William Petit had escaped. Hayes then strangled Jennifer, doused her lifeless body and parts of the house, including the daughters' rooms, with gasoline. While tied to their beds, both daughters had been doused with gasoline; each had her head covered with a pillowcase.[18] A fire was started, and Hayes and Komisarjevsky fled the scene. Hayley and Michaela both died of smoke inhalation.[19]

William Petit had been able to free himself, escape his confines, and call to a neighbor for help.[20] The neighbor indicated that he did not recognize him due to the severity of Petit's injuries. In court testimony, William Petit stated that he felt a "jolt of adrenaline" coupled with a need to escape upon hearing one of the perpetrators state: "Don't worry, it's going to be all over in a couple of minutes." Petit then told the jury, "I thought, it's now or never because in my mind at that moment, I thought they were going to shoot all of us."[21]

Hayes and Komisarjevsky fled the scene using the Petit family car. They were immediately spotted by police surveillance, pursued, and arrested one block away.[14] The whole invasion lasted seven hours.

So it is better that a rape, a robbery or a murder happen then that the victims be able to use a gun.....outside of their home.....to stop this from happening...

That is the basic belief of anti-gunners....right?

And since Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murder.....according to bill clinton and barak obama and many other studies of defensive gun use....anti gunners would rather those 1,500,000 people be raped, robbed and murdered and not have the guns that stopped those rapes, robberies and murders.

Right?

Why does that matter?

-Geaux

y

Even for those who claim to want to "allow" you to own a gun, locked in a safe in your home.....state in what they say....as soon as you leave you home...it is better that if you are attacked by a rapist, and do not have the physical ability to stop the rape...it is better that you are raped, than that you use a gun to stop the rape.

Right?

That once you leave your home, that if someone is going to rob you, you must submit yourself to the robbery, and if they decide to rape and then murder you, it is better that that decision is left in the hands of the criminal robbing you, than that you use a gun to stop the robbery.

Right?

And that if the robber decides that rape and then murdering you are what he wants to do...it is okay that you are raped and murdered as long as you don't use a gun to stop it.

Right.

So the outcome in the Connecticut home invasion....was the best outcome...since you do not want people to use guns to stop these attacks. It is better that even though the Doctor was able to eventually free himself, that he had to run to a neighbors for help, instead of retrieving a gun and stopping the murder of his wife and daughters

Right?

Home invasion[edit]
According to Hayes' confession, the two men had planned to rob the Petit house under cover of darkness leaving the family bound, but unharmed. Hayes attributed the outcome to a change of plan. Upon their arrival in the early hours of July 23, they found William Petit sleeping on a couch on the porch.[10] Komisarjevsky struck William on the head with a baseball bat found in the yard and then tied him up at gunpoint in the basement. The children and their mother were then bound and locked in their respective rooms.[1][11]
------------

During this time, Hayes and Komisarjevsky escalated the aggravated nature of their crimes: Komisarjevsky raped the 11-year-old Michaela.[15][16] Komisarjevsky, who had photographed the sexual assault of the girl on his cell phone,[17] then provoked Hayes into raping Jennifer. While Hayes was raping her on the floor of the living room, Komisarjevsky entered the room and announced that William Petit had escaped. Hayes then strangled Jennifer, doused her lifeless body and parts of the house, including the daughters' rooms, with gasoline. While tied to their beds, both daughters had been doused with gasoline; each had her head covered with a pillowcase.[18] A fire was started, and Hayes and Komisarjevsky fled the scene. Hayley and Michaela both died of smoke inhalation.[19]

William Petit had been able to free himself, escape his confines, and call to a neighbor for help.[20] The neighbor indicated that he did not recognize him due to the severity of Petit's injuries. In court testimony, William Petit stated that he felt a "jolt of adrenaline" coupled with a need to escape upon hearing one of the perpetrators state: "Don't worry, it's going to be all over in a couple of minutes." Petit then told the jury, "I thought, it's now or never because in my mind at that moment, I thought they were going to shoot all of us."[21]

Hayes and Komisarjevsky fled the scene using the Petit family car. They were immediately spotted by police surveillance, pursued, and arrested one block away.[14] The whole invasion lasted seven hours.

So it is better that a rape, a robbery or a murder happen then that the victims be able to use a gun.....outside of their home.....to stop this from happening...

And since Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murder.....according to bill clinton and barak obama and many other studies of defensive gun use....anti gunners would rather those 1,500,000 people be raped, robbed and murdered and not have the guns that stopped those rapes, robberies and murders.

Right?

Or a knife, a bat, even their empty hands.....
So you don't even know. Got it.

Right?

Right?

Right.

Right?

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Right?

Why does that matter?

-Geaux
Because if the evildoer has no gun, I simply beat his ass to a pulp.

If you have a fire arm and I have a fire arm it is my right to shoot you if you offend me. Now in a civilized society what would happen is I would tell you you have your pants down.
No.

You need to read the laws regarding self defense. Please do so quickly so you don't sound like such a moron.

Those who are for gun registration do not have the ideas expressed in the opening post in mind. As for anti-gun that is the position of the NRA in regards to the people with registration and background check desires for gun ownership. As for walking around with a fire arm gives me the perfect right to shoot you dead because you are armed.
In most cases that would make you a murderer.
actually shooting someone simply because they have a gun and for no other reason would make you a murderer in every case

Right?

Right?

Right.

Right?

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Right?

Why does that matter?

-Geaux

OK Bruce Lee

Right?

Right?

Right.

Right?

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Right?

Why does that matter?

-Geaux
before or after he stabs you?

Right?

Right?

Right.

Right?

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Right?

Why does that matter?

-Geaux

OK Bruce Lee
More like Georges St-Pierre! :biggrin:

Right?

Right?

Right.

Right?

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Right?

Why does that matter?

-Geaux
before or after he stabs you?
Some drug dependent loser with a knife is no match for me.

Forum List

Back