The Anti-Breitbart Blacklist

Stop whining. Every single one of these advertisers know what kind of a pile of shit, hate spreading cancer of a site Breitbart is, and it's THEIR GODDAMN BUSINESS if they don't want their product being associated with a hate-site you ridiculous fucking snowflake.

Can you sound any more stupid and butthurt ?

Try.....

Along with Kelloggs, Welch's, Novo Nordisk, Allstate, Warby Parker and the San Diego Zoo, the following companies are pulling their ads from the right wing, conservative hate-site:

• 3M
  • AAA SoCal
  • American Association for the Advancement of Science
  • AARP
  • Aqua Carpatica
  • Avvo
  • Blue Sound Hifi
  • BOMBAS
  • Chasing Fireflies
  • Conrad CH
  • Earthlink
  • El Torito
  • Finlandia Cheese
  • Galaxus
  • Harry Rosen Inc.
  • L’Occitane
  • Madison Reed
  • Miele
  • MM Lafleur
  • Mod Cloth
  • Monogram Appliances
  • Moz
  • MVMT watches
  • One Month
  • Paperless Post
  • Post Schweiz
  • Rapid Release Technology
  • Rhone
  • Saddleback Bags
  • Salsify
  • Shinola
  • SoFi
  • The Good Chocolate
  • The Land of Nod
  • The Webby Awards
  • Touch of Modern
  • U.S. Bank
  • Udi’s Gluten Free
  • Wildfang
  • Workable
  • Xero
This is actually amazing!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Fake news........^^^^

It's from the OP's artlce you fucking dunce :laugh2:

Unless you want to call WND a "fake news" source? :laugh2:

Breitbart has not yet put out even one single truthful article.

American_Jihad , it doesn't say much for you when everything you support is based entirely on lies.

Take my hand. Step away from the Dark Side.

Yes, take Granny's hand....and check for a pulse.

Clearly not enough blood getting to her undersized brain.

Along with Kelloggs, Welch's, Novo Nordisk, Allstate, Warby Parker and the San Diego Zoo, the following companies are pulling their ads from the right wing, conservative hate-site:

• 3M
  • AAA SoCal
  • AARP
  • Aqua Carpatica
  • Avvo
  • Blue Sound Hifi
  • BOMBAS
  • Chasing Fireflies
  • Conrad CH
  • Earthlink
  • El Torito
  • Finlandia Cheese
  • Galaxus
  • Harry Rosen Inc.
  • L’Occitane
  • Madison Reed
  • Miele
  • MM Lafleur
  • Mod Cloth
  • Monogram Appliances
  • Moz
  • MVMT watches
  • One Month
  • Paperless Post
  • Post Schweiz
  • Rhone
  • Saddleback Bags
  • Salsify
  • Shinola
  • SoFi
  • The Good Chocolate
  • The Land of Nod
  • The Webby Awards
  • Touch of Modern
  • U.S. Bank
  • Udi’s Gluten Free
  • Wildfang
  • Workable
  • Xero

That's great news.

I already did my part to support Kellogg's decision:

CymvaIoXgAAPcVh.jpg

The 3rd box went into those vacuum-sealed mason jars. Don't want it to go stale. It's a lot of cereal.

• 3M
  • AAA SoCal
  • AARP
  • Aqua Carpatica
  • Avvo
  • Blue Sound Hifi
  • BOMBAS
  • Chasing Fireflies
  • Conrad CH
  • Earthlink
  • El Torito
  • Finlandia Cheese
  • Galaxus
  • Harry Rosen Inc.
  • L’Occitane
  • Madison Reed
  • Miele
  • MM Lafleur
  • Mod Cloth
  • Monogram Appliances
  • Moz
  • MVMT watches
  • One Month
  • Paperless Post
  • Post Schweiz
  • Rhone
  • Saddleback Bags
  • Salsify
  • Shinola
  • SoFi
  • The Good Chocolate
  • The Land of Nod
  • The Webby Awards
  • Touch of Modern
  • U.S. Bank
  • Udi’s Gluten Free
  • Wildfang
  • Workable
  • Xero

That's great news.

CymvaIoXgAAPcVh.jpg

The 3rd box went into those vacuum-sealed mason jars. Don't want it to go stale. It's a lot of cereal.

Nicely done. I gotta admit though, I haven't eaten cereal in fuckin' years....it's um, not food. lol

• 3M
  • AAA SoCal
  • AARP
  • Aqua Carpatica
  • Avvo
  • Blue Sound Hifi
  • BOMBAS
  • Chasing Fireflies
  • Conrad CH
  • Earthlink
  • El Torito
  • Finlandia Cheese
  • Galaxus
  • Harry Rosen Inc.
  • L’Occitane
  • Madison Reed
  • Miele
  • MM Lafleur
  • Mod Cloth
  • Monogram Appliances
  • Moz
  • MVMT watches
  • One Month
  • Paperless Post
  • Post Schweiz
  • Rhone
  • Saddleback Bags
  • Salsify
  • Shinola
  • SoFi
  • The Good Chocolate
  • The Land of Nod
  • The Webby Awards
  • Touch of Modern
  • U.S. Bank
  • Udi’s Gluten Free
  • Wildfang
  • Workable
  • Xero

That's great news.

CymvaIoXgAAPcVh.jpg

Nicely done. I gotta admit though, I haven't eaten cereal in fuckin' years....it's um, not food. lol
Costco has a limited number of Kelloggs products and I've always liked Frosted Flakes. They're great, don't you know?

American_Jihad - You didn't shoot down anyone.

It's all out in the open now, all the "news" sources the right relied on were 100% fake.

Some existed completely outside politics, they were just writing the crap to make money.

Others were doing it to gather together a far-right cult.

But everyone knows now.

Let it go or you'll be mercilessly ridiculed.
You lose the election and you are looking for someone to blame.

We get it, you are sore losers.
That's all the old biddy and her daughter SYTFE have to fall back on, the salunskies rules for the ridiculous which I use myself to combat the libtarts. I like to use rule 5 & 6 on them and I got to tell ya, I love it...

They tried to put Rush Limbaugh out of business with a boycott but they failed. Then, one of his sponsors came crawling back, begging for forgiveness, and Rush refused.

Please keep in mind that real Americans can also boycott, and I'm going to start by switching my cereal purchases from Kellogg's to Post. I have been a big customer of Kellogg's so they should feel the effects of my boycott immediately.

I will also contact Kellogg's tomorrow to let them know they have lost me as a customer. I urge all fair-minded Americans who value the First Amendment to do the same.
If you listen to Rush, you are a bigger idiot than Rush..I tried to listen to him in 1990..He sucked..
Be fair, Rush was a hardcore drug addict forcing his immigrant slave to buy his illegal dope on the street for him. He had serious issues.

They tried to put Rush Limbaugh out of business with a boycott but they failed. Then, one of his sponsors came crawling back, begging for forgiveness, and Rush refused.

Please keep in mind that real Americans can also boycott, and I'm going to start by switching my cereal purchases from Kellogg's to Post. I have been a big customer of Kellogg's so they should feel the effects of my boycott immediately.

I will also contact Kellogg's tomorrow to let them know they have lost me as a customer. I urge all fair-minded Americans who value the First Amendment to do the same.
If you listen to Rush, you are a bigger idiot than Rush..I tried to listen to him in 1990..He sucked..
Be fair, Rush was a hardcore drug addict forcing his immigrant slave to buy his illegal dope on the street for him. He had serious issues.

How much time did he do ?

He received a plea bargain that allowed charges to be dismissed upon his completion of treatment for his "drug addiction". Amazing what high priced lawyers can do for famous rich guys. He did his rehab and the charges were dismissed.

He received a plea bargain that allowed charges to be dismissed upon his completion of treatment for his "drug addiction". Amazing what high priced lawyers can do for famous rich guys. He did his rehab and the charges were dismissed.

So no time.

The list continues to grow...

3M
AAA SoCal
AAAS
AARP
Accountemps
Acronis
Ajilon
All Nippon Airways
Allianz Hilft
Alzheimer's Association
American Mattress
Amoeba Music
Angestellte - Swiss Employees Association
Anna Maria College
Annie Selke
App Neta
Aqua Carpatica
Ariat
Artsy
Artsy Couture
Audi
Avvo
B&H Photo & Video
Babbel
Ballard Designs
Ballard Designs
Bandango
Barnet & Southgate
Bellabeat
Bid On This
Blick Art
Blue Shield Of California
Blue Sound Hifi
BMW
Bob's Red Mill
Body Art Forms
BOMBAS
Braun
Breezy HR
Brick House Security
Brother UK
Buca di Beppo
Bucardo
Bulk Supplements
Busy Bee
BZ Pflege
Cafe Mom
Canadian Diabetes Association
Canadian Tire
Car Toys
Career Builder
CarFax
CastBox FM
CB2
Chamberlain College Of Nursing
Chasing Fireflies
Children International
Christian Aid
City Gallery Wellington
City Gallery Wellington
City Of Napa
Clarins
Class Pass
Closet America
Clover Petaluma
Collections Etc.
Comarch UK
Concerned Scientists
Conrad CH
Coop
Cost Plus World Market
Costa Mesa
Cotopaxi
Craftsy
Credit Simple New Zealand
CREDO Mobile
Crown College
CVS
Cymax
Dana Farber Cancer Institute
Danner
Deliveroo
Demco
Dermstore
Discount Glasses
Discover Greece
Donation Planet
Dorado Beach Resort
Driver's Select
Duo Security
Earthlink
Eat At Counter Eatery
Ebbett's Field Flannel
ecobee
El Torito
Elsevier
Elsevier
Emma, Inc.
Energy Sage
Energy Trust Of Oregon
Ergo Direkt
Ergobaby
Essentia
Etsy
Eurail
Eurostar
Eve Sleep
Everki
Executive School
Fairphone
FASHIONABLE
Fast Hosts
Fctry
Filson
Finlandia Cheese
First Western Trust
Flick Electric Co.
Float
Frank + Oak
Franklin Fueling
Fred Meyer Jewelers
FUJI Switzerland
Gaiam
Galaxus
Garnet Hill
German Deli
Glad
Glossier
GNC
Good Earth Natural
Gooroo
Goretex
Grammarly
Granta Magazine
Greely Nissan
Greenhouse Software
Guava Family
Guild Mortgage
Guthrie Theater
Hack Reactor
Hanna Anderson
Harrison's Carpet New Zealand
Harry & David
Harry Rosen Inc.
Harry's
Harvard Business School Online
Helo Sauna
Hidden Valley Ranch
Hint Water
Hodgson Russ LLC
Holiday Safe
Host Baby
Howard Community College
Howdy Honda
HSG St. Gallen
Hulu
I. Gorman Jewelers
Iams
Incoco
Innogy
Insight UK
Instant Magazine
iögo
Ipsy
Islamic Relief
iVend Retail
Jasper's SF
Joybird Furniture
Kaplan Test Prep
Kellogg's
Keriotech
Kindful
Kiyonna
Klubschule
Kx Systems
L'Occitane
Lake Champlain Chocolates
LDV Vans New Zealand
Lifestraw
Limelight Hotels
Limelight Hotels
Linguista
Linode
Little Bits
Livie and Luca
Lucy
Luvo
Luxe Valet
Lystable
Lytx
Mac Paw
Macphun
Mad Cap Software
Madison Reed
Maine Lobster
MapQuest
McLean Hospital
Meals On Wheels
Médecins Sans Frontières
Mederma
Media Week Live 2017
MedStar Health
Melt Organic
Microsoft Mechanics
Miele
Missouri Quit Company
Mjam
MM Lafleur
Mod Cloth
Monogram Appliances
Montafon Ski Resort
Moov
Mouth Foods
Moz
MultiSight
MVMT Watches
My Theresa
myclever Agency
Nantucket Looms
National Bank Of Canada
National Ovarian Cancer
Natural Habitat
New Egg
NO BULL
Nordstrom Rack
Novo Nordisk
Nueske's
NZZ - Swiss Newspaper
O'Neill
O'Reilly Media
OARS Rafting
Okta
On Gossamer
One Month
Online Academy
Optimal Print
Oregon Community Credit Union
Oregon Culinary
Ovo Energty
Owen & Fred
Oxfam Ovib
Ozobot
Panasonic USA
Paperless Post
Park Merced
Patagonia
Paula's Choice
Paysafe Card
Payscale
Petzl
Pimsleur
Pizza de
Post Schweiz
Proviz
Pure For Men
Radmo Car Mount
Rapid Release Technology
Real Pro Systems
Red Coach USA
Rejoiner App
Relax The Back Store
Republic Wireless
Rewe Supermarkets
Rhone
Rollbar
Room and Board
Ruby Reception
Rue La La
S'well Bottles
SA Ignite
Saddleback Bags
Sage UK
Salsify
Salt Mobile
Saludmòvil
San Diego Zoo
Scotch Porter
Scotia Bank
Script Pipeline
Seattle Coffee Gear
Segment
Serrano Hotel SF
Seventh Generation
Sheffield Furniture
Shelter - The housing and homeless charity
Shinola
Shoe Passion
Sholdit
Shyp
Sierra-at-Tahoe
Smashbox Cosmetics
Smug Mug
Snowbird
Society 6
SoFi
Soft Surroundings
Solar City
Sonoma County
Sparkasse
Spinn Coffee
Splacer
Spoonflower
Spotify New Zealand
Squarespace
Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
Studio Shed
Studio Theater DC
Sunrise
Survey Monkey
Sweet Earth Foods
SWISS GEAR
Swisscom
Taco Time
TD Ameritrade
The Good Chocolate
The Honest Co.
The Ivy Hotel Baltimore
The Land Of Nod
The New European
The Red Cross Germany
The Red Cross Switzerland
The Warehouse
The Webby Awards
Thera Specs
Tiny Prints
TK Presse
To Boot New York
Top Business Class
Toptal
Total Phase
Twyla
U.S. Bank
uber Metrics
UBS Schweiz
Udi's Gluten Free
UIF Corporation
UMHS St. Kitts
UNICEF Germany
University of Minnesota
University Of Phoenix
University of Wisconsin - Marathon City
Usdan Arts
Vanguard Group
Verde Energy
Veritas Collaborative
VIDA Fitness DC
Voges Haut-Chocolat
Warby Parker
Wayfair
Weathy Retire
WEBS Yarn Store
Welch's
Westland Milk
Whistler Blackcomb
Wildfang
Wilmaa
Winter Silks
Workable
Workato
Wunder2
Xero
YLighting
YMCA Twin Cities
Z Gallerie
Zalando
Zen Planner

Stop whining. Every single one of these advertisers know what kind of a pile of shit, hate spreading cancer of a site Breitbart is, and it's THEIR GODDAMN BUSINESS if they don't want their product being associated with a hate-site you ridiculous fucking snowflake.
Here's a little hatefact for you, SHYTE. You on the left are the totalitarians, the suppressors, the haters of open debate, the people whose first impulse when confronted by an opposing view is to use violence--governmental or otherwise--to shut it down. You are the monsters inside the weak shells of cowards whose pulse quickens at the thought of genocide, whose emotional range runs from sneering resentment to squalling temper tantrums, and no further. As ever, your kind eventually forces the men to take action. So go ahead, shriek out your hatreds. Your days are numbered.

Here's a little hatefact for you, SHYTE. You on the left are the totalitarians, the suppressors, the haters of open debate, the people whose first impulse when confronted by an opposing view is to use violence--governmental or otherwise--to shut it down. You are the monsters inside the weak shells of cowards whose pulse quickens at the thought of genocide, whose emotional range runs from sneering resentment to squalling temper tantrums, and no further. As ever, your kind eventually forces the men to take action. So go ahead, shriek out your hatreds. Your days are numbered.

:itsok:

You posts a lot of B/S but never any LINKS, now get to work ya POS...
:whip:

Direct from the Sleeping Giants twitter feed, dipshit.

SLEEPING GIANTS CONFIRMED LIST - Updated 12.29.16

Now, go back to whining about whatever it is that you're supposed to be whining about, conservative fuckboy.

Now, go back to whining about whatever it is that you're supposed to be whining about, conservative fuckboy.
There ya go boy/she/it, that's all I wanted, from now on you link it when you deal with me or I'll call you out every time snowflake pos...:bye1:

There ya go boy/she/it, that's all I wanted, from now on you link it when you deal with me or I'll call you out every time snowflake pos...:bye1:

:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back