The anti American left is the biggest threat America has ever faced !!

With their economic busting regulations,class warfare, race baiting,out of control spending,anti military,anti Israel,soft line on Islamic terrorist ,attitudes ....not to mention their assault on Christianity,talk radio , higher taxes, and the refusal to increase domestic oil supplies ...the list goes on and on .....it is clear to anyone with a rational mind that the left is the most dangerous enemy America has ever faced !!!

And yet, it's the right who's proposed 42 amendments to the constitution since Obama's been president. Including changing the way you become a citizen and civil rights.

It's the right wing who tried to turn the country into a kind of "Christian Taliban".

It's the right wing who war on science.

They are so ignorant, they don't even understand how they are eating away at the foundation of what makes the country THIS country.

There is no "Christian Taliban" in this country, and never has been one. The fact that you are not allowed to crap or fornicate in public does not mean that some Christian is forcing their religion onto you. It is just part of the code of conduct that society believes makes social interaction more civil.

The simple fact that many people in this country do not accept everything that some "scientist" believes to be true, does not mean there is any war on science. It means that we believe some "scientists" are not really scientists, but political hacks who claim to be scientists.

The cancer that is eating away at America, is ignorance, and that ignorance mostly exists within the left wing.

BTW, why would anyone consider proposing amendments to the Constitution to be unAmerican? Perhaps you feel that a vast majority of Americans would disagree with your concepts on the direction that America should steer?

There is no Christian Taliban. At least not yet. But they keep trying.

And those oh so evil scientists. They have done nothing for the country compared to Christian Conservatives.

As a country we have tended to kill our biggest threats.

Gonna go grab your guns and kill the liberals? After all, they're worse than terrorists to you(which by the way aren't even the biggest threat).

It may come to that.

Gonna go grab your guns and kill the liberals? After all, they're worse than terrorists to you(which by the way aren't even the biggest threat).

It may come to that.

I don't doubt it's on your todo list for one moment.

You fucking disgusting child.

It may come to that.

can you guarantee your kind wont riot if youl loose the election ??

:FIREdevil:
With their economic busting regulations,class warfare, race baiting,out of control spending,anti military,anti Israel,soft line on Islamic terrorist ,attitudes ....not to mention their assault on Christianity,talk radio , higher taxes, and the refusal to increase domestic oil supplies ...the list goes on and on .....it is clear to anyone with a rational mind that the left is the most dangerous enemy America has ever faced !!!

It may come to that.

You're at the top of the list of traitors Edited, no threats of violence

It may come to that.

Yeah good to see you have no problems having fantasies of murdering fellow Americans because you disagree with them politically.

Thankfully I don't have such morbid, perverse fantasies.

God, you must live a sad life, son.

Yeah good to see you have no problems having fantasies of murdering fellow Americans because you disagree with them politically.

Thankfully I don't have such morbid, perverse fantasies.

God, you must live a sad life, son.
50 million unborn American children have been killed by leftist !!

Forum List

Back