The Ant Man

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
coming in July. Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

coming in July. Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

the race right now is to see who is going to shrink on screen first.....DC has introduced the Atom on Arrow....but this aint no Atom i have ever seen....so the rumor is he will re-invent himself before this season ends...

It looks good and Antman (as long as he also was able to become Giantman) was one of my favorites when I was a kid. I hope they also introduce Giantman also.

It looks good and Antman (as long as he also was able to become Giantman) was one of my favorites when I was a kid. I hope they also introduce Giantman also.
i hear ya G....i thought it looked pretty decent too....but i dont know why they just did not do Henry Pym....but since they are doing Scott Lang the ability to grow to 12 ft should already be there...so who knows.....

I am looking forward to this movie...I have no expectations either way so it will be a surprise...it is kind of the underdog of the marvel films.....I saw that even his son wasn't impressed with him playing AntMan.....it would be a nice surprise if it was the hit of the summer....

I am looking forward to this movie...I have no expectations either way so it will be a surprise...it is kind of the underdog of the marvel films.....I saw that even his son wasn't impressed with him playing AntMan.....it would be a nice surprise if it was the hit of the summer....

I doubted Guardians of the Galaxy and that was a blockbuster. As long as the movie is good (always an if) Antman will be a success around the $500-$600 mil worldwide gross.

I doubted Guardians of the Galaxy and that was a blockbuster. As long as the movie is good (always an if) Antman will be a success around the $500-$600 mil worldwide gross.

Yeah...I didn't get the appeal of Guardians of the Galaxy......

And I just watched Jupiter Ascending...what a mess......and what is it now with space battles, in both Guardians, and Jupiter, they create a wall of ships that has to be gotten through, rather than dog fighting in space.....talk about dumb and boring...

Yeah...I didn't get the appeal of Guardians of the Galaxy......

And I just watched Jupiter Ascending...what a mess......and what is it now with space battles, in both Guardians, and Jupiter, they create a wall of ships that has to be gotten through, rather than dog fighting in space.....talk about dumb and boring...
I loved Guardians of the Galaxy. Great movie. It was my second favorite marvel superhero movie after Captain America 2. I liked it better than both of the avengers movies and X1 and X2.

New Topics

Forum List

Back