The annual, "Slut List"

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Ah, fall is in the air and another school year begins.The smells of fresh paper, pencils, freshly polished floors, newly painted walls but don't forget your annual, "Slut List".

(excerpt from ABC news)

Milburn High School in New Jersey is known for making Newsweek's list of the top 200 schools in the nation.

Freshman at a high school in Millburn, New Jersey are placed on a "slut list."

But the high school is also fast becoming known for another list, the "slut list."

"Every year these senior girls -- there is usually that one clique, I don't know what you'd call it, a group of girls who create a so-called slut list of incoming freshman girls," said recent Milburn graduate Conner Leslie. "It basically consists of a list of girls and little blurbs of something degrading."

Teen Girls Hazed on 'Slut List' - ABC News

The fairer sex sure can be an interesting lot...:rolleyes:

The kids in our high school don't like to make up lists. Too much like homework. Our "slut list" consists of female students walking the halls in maternity clothes.

Unusually high number of preggers this year. Guess that comprehensive sex ed. program we have in NJ isn't working so hot.

The kids in our high school don't like to make up lists. Too much like homework. Our "slut list" consists of female students walking the halls in maternity clothes.

Unusually high number of preggers this year. Guess that comprehensive sex ed. program we have in NJ isn't working so hot.

Probably ran out of those free condoms the liberals like to hand out, and abstinence, hell that's just not an option. Everyone knows kids aren't smart enough to just NOT FUCK.

goddammit.

kids these days have every thing easy. back in my day we had to go through trial and error to find the sluts in school. nowadays they just distribute a list.

damn whippersnappers.

... and this is worse than jocks bragging about "getting some" in the locker room how?

I'm not casting aspirations, I just thought it was interesting.
Ah memories, those wondrous "free love" days...:rolleyes:

goddammit.

kids these days have every thing easy. back in my day we had to go through trial and error to find the sluts in school. nowadays they just distribute a list.

damn whippersnappers.

Rofl :lol:

And Lumpy, I think you meant aspersions, not aspirations :)

You right, thanks but aspirations, does seem funny, in a screwy sort of way.

I can't read the names on this list Dammit!!!!

abc_slut_list_090923_mn.jpg

I posted this before but last week some young lady wrote "I love dick" on my chalkboard. Another told a boy "smell my pussy". Who needs a fucking list? They are their own PR people.

I posted this before but last week some young lady wrote "I love dick" on my chalkboard. Another told a boy "smell my pussy". Who needs a fucking list? They are their own PR people.

Some things have sure changed, I recall calling my sister a bitch when I was around 5 years old. I didn't even know what it meant. No matter, my mother did have me bite a bar of soap for good measure.

Forum List

Back