The Animal Cunning and Instinct of Donald Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A most interesting piece about what President-Elect Trump knew about voters that the pundits and professional pols didn't.

He grasped that what voters cared about were the very issues politicos were disdainfully ignoring.

“We love our miners – not we “like” our miners. We love our vets. And so on. Speaking for a huge segment of Americans those in Washington had nothing in common with.

Read more at: Donald Trump’s Cunning Animal Instinct | National Review

It was stunning how the left idiots and some on the right too misread Trump's appeal. He was unconventional so they either couldn't see it or didn't want to admit he was connecting with millions of people.

And even now a deplorable like Bill Clinton is saying Trump knew how to sway the older uneducated gray-haired white guys, rather than admit he kicked Hillary's fat ass for a whole host of reasons. Can't really blame him I guess because Hillary would kick his ass if he told the truth.

I agree with this. He's actually not very bright, can't absorb anything he reads, believes he can bluster and bullshit his way through any mess, any lie and the gullible will fall for it.

Apparently, he's right.

I agree with this. He's actually not very bright, can't absorb anything he reads, believes he can bluster and bullshit his way through any mess, any lie and the gullible will fall for it.

Apparently, he's right.

Another butthurt loser.

Trump must be given credit for his political genius.

He knows what to say.

Question now is does he know what to do?

The game has changed for him from speaking to doing.

He will get his first report card back from the voters in November 2018 when the Senate and House are up for grabs again.

Then his final exam will be in November 2020 when he is up for re-election.

The most good that Trump will have already done is to prevent another Clinton from making any more SCOTUS appointments. Billy Boy's were a complete disaster -- as were BHO's -- 4 Communists between the two of them.

Thank you Donald. Thank you. Thank you dearly.

Good luck on the midterm and the final exams.

It was stunning how the left idiots and some on the right too misread Trump's appeal. He was unconventional so they either couldn't see it or didn't want to admit he was connecting with millions of people.

And even now a deplorable like Bill Clinton is saying Trump knew how to sway the older uneducated gray-haired white guys, rather than admit he kicked Hillary's fat ass for a whole host of reasons. Can't really blame him I guess because Hillary would kick his ass if he told the truth.
Everyone was surprised by the Trump victory.

Even Trump and the Trump people were surprised.

Hillary had already planned a huge fireworks show in NYC. So even she was surprised.

Hell, I hated Hillary and even I was surprised. Too much lying. She reminded me too much of Tricky Dick. "If the President does it then it is not illegal ...".

Apparently, he's right.
At age 70 it is not clear how cognitive he still is.

But as far as speaking to his audience he is truly a genius.

At least he was not falling down in the street while getting into his limo like Hillary did at age 69.

A most interesting piece about what President-Elect Trump knew about voters that the pundits and professional pols didn't.

He grasped that what voters cared about were the very issues politicos were disdainfully ignoring.

“We love our miners – not we “like” our miners. We love our vets. And so on. Speaking for a huge segment of Americans those in Washington had nothing in common with.

That's not all he grasps with that animal like instinct...

Apparently, he's right.

Another butthurt loser.
How'd you convince Trump to let you get off your knees long enough to post this thread?

How'd you convince Trump to let you get off your knees long enough to post this thread?
57822576.jpg

It's even more stunning how the supposedly 'professional' media hacks still can't believe they have less than zero credibility now and think they have some sort of right to lie through their teeth and we're somehow obligated to accept what they say regardless; truly amazing arrogance.

And 'uneducated' according to who, exactly? The 'older generation' is far more educated than millenials, illegal aliens, and minorities with massive school dropout rates and no command of the country's language by a very long shot, so this is just another stupid lie from a group who are themselves obviously poorly educated, i.e. halfwits with high self-esteem.

It was not a blow out victory, with huge turnout, (maybe in he electoral college) but this was a very unpopular candidate against another unpopular candidate. Trump fans are very much guilty of what they say the left and mainstream media are in this article. It's time to stop self pleasuring yourselves to articles like this and listen to other people outside of other trump fans.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back