The Angels of an Angular Fashion

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
:dunno:

From what I have seen ... little as it has been ...

some men are looking desperately for good girl angels hoping to never be hurt by them

some women are looking desperately for good boy gods hoping to never be used by them

it can be a strange thing... but these ideologies are going against the potentials desired

but, that is just my current observation so far...

if a man wants an angel, it seems he's going to have to deal with her devilment to become her god... if a woman wants a god, it seems she's going to have to deal with his devil boy desires to attain and retain him.

Angels are known to not be sexual... yet there are the
Succubus and the incubus ...

Sex is most usually misunderstood as being the destiny within most relationships, when by fact, most relationships fail regardless of sexual conquest.

From what I have seen ... little as it has been ...

some men are looking desperately for good girl angels hoping to never be hurt by them

some women are looking desperately for good boy gods hoping to never be used by them

it can be a strange thing... but these ideologies are going against the potentials desired

but, that is just my current observation so far...

if a man wants an angel, it seems he's going to have to deal with her devilment to become her god... if a woman wants a god, it seems she's going to have to deal with his devil boy desires to attain and retain him.

Angels are known to not be sexual... yet there are the
Succubus and the incubus ...

Sex is most usually misunderstood as being the destiny within most relationships, when by fact, most relationships fail regardless of sexual conquest.

Unreal expectations ? Conquest is that just a guy thing or are you saying women do it too? I mean so your saying you Angels do it just like us Gods?And are as much at fault.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back