The Ancient Black Hebrews

The word koosh in Hebrew means Black.
It is a Hebrew word.
Shachar also means Black.
Hebrew is a language of very few words and each word has various meanings depending on the context.
Using a "Heaven Breathed" English Christian Bible for the meaning of Hebrew words is ludicrous.

you are confusing butterfly. She seems to think that anything translated into the English word----BLACK----means the color of the black crayon in the Crayola box. Neither the word KUSH---or SHACHAR denote or connote the black
crayon

Black Ethiopian you nutter
Show us.This ought to be good.
laugh.gif

Evidently you dont realize Ethiopian is a greek word.

Who cares? you know nothing about Jews. I do however know about Black people slaughtering each other..children, old women. it's gotta be in the New testament somewhere....Whats wrong with your peeps?
You care. Thats why you just tried to deflect. You fake Hebrews are funny. You didnt even know the Hebrews refered to them as people of Cush.
laugh.gif

We know this because the Egyptians also called them Ksh.

You're deflecting. You have to find something no matter how weak it may be...How about you get out of the white hood you live in and go back down in the real hood of your people? Just don't hit the gas station late at night you might get jacked:slap: ..it's a big problem in Detroit. Black thugs run amuck
Why did you lie and say the Hebrews called Zipporah a Black Ethiopian? How stupid are you that you didnt know I would instantly catch you?
laugh.gif

the Hebrews did not speak English-----its an approximate translation

Show us.This ought to be good.
laugh.gif

Evidently you dont realize Ethiopian is a greek word.

Who cares? you know nothing about Jews. I do however know about Black people slaughtering each other..children, old women. it's gotta be in the New testament somewhere....Whats wrong with your peeps?
You care. Thats why you just tried to deflect. You fake Hebrews are funny. You didnt even know the Hebrews refered to them as people of Cush.
laugh.gif

You're deflecting. You have to find something no matter how weak it may be...How about you get out of the white hood you live in and go back down in the real hood of your people? Just don't hit the gas station late at night you might get jacked:slap: ..it's a big problem in Detroit. Black thugs run amuck
Why did you lie and say the Hebrews called Zipporah a Black Ethiopian? How stupid are you that you didnt know I would instantly catch you?
laugh.gif

Thats one of the ways I knew jroc was lying. Thanks for pointing that out. And no its not an approximation. Cush doesnt mean Black Ethiopian. Never has and never will

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thats one of the ways I knew jroc was lying. Thanks for pointing that out. And no its not an approximation. Cush doesnt mean Black Ethiopian. Never has and never will

In fact it does. -------keeping in mind that which is called "ETHIOPIA" today does not come close to that which was
called "eretz kush" ----back then-----just as eretz Ashkenaz is not the continent of Europe

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

In fact it does. -------keeping in mind that which is called "ETHIOPIA" today does not come close to that which was
called "eretz kush" ----back then-----just as eretz Ashkenaz is not the continent of Europe
No actually it doesnt. Hebrews didnt make up the word Cush. They called them that because thats what the Egyptians called them. KSH

laugh.gif

No actually it doesnt. Hebrews didnt make up the word Cush. They called them that because thats what the Egyptians called them. KSH

your comment is truly idiotic. I have no idea who "made up" the word 'CUSH'----and neither do you. The word refers to
a large expanse of land which ----is not Canaan and not Egypt---but----sorta the rest of what is now lots of "Africa"------in fact a word similar to "Africa"----got thrown into Hebrew from SOMEWHERE (neither I nor you know)-----some time about 2500 years ago-----probably from greek

The Hebrews were not black.
Being "bronze" or "olive complexion"(which is darker) is not to be confused with being of Africa.

I know. " where did these dark people come from?". They were a mix of different races. Remember, the Hebrews married people from Persia to Nubia. However the original ones were probably started as a group in the Euphrates river Valley.

Being "bronze" or "olive complexion"(which is darker) is not to be confused with being of Africa.

I know. " where did these dark people come from?". They were a mix of different races. Remember, the Hebrews married people from Persia to Nubia. However the original ones were probably started as a group in the Euphrates river Valley.
Olives are either Black or green. Millions of Black people are bronze, ruddy(adamah), dark brown, light brown etc etc. No one is confusing them with being of Africa. The facts show that they were people that looked just like Africans which makes sense considering the region.

laugh.gif

your comment is truly idiotic. I have no idea who "made up" the word 'CUSH'----and neither do you. The word refers to
a large expanse of land which ----is not Canaan and not Egypt---but----sorta the rest of what is now lots of "Africa"------in fact a word similar to "Africa"----got thrown into Hebrew from SOMEWHERE (neither I nor you know)-----some time about 2500 years ago-----probably from greek
Dont assume that your ignorance is transferrable to me. I do know despite your denials. No Cush refers to a nation not some geographical expanse of land. Youre getting Cush and Ethiopia mixed up. I already told you before that the Greeks made up the word Ethiopia (burnt faced) and used it to describe Africa, what we now call the ME and India. Obviously the Greeks which were the first whites to lay eyes on Black people considered them all the same.

Dont assume that your ignorance is transferrable to me. I do know despite your denials. No Cush refers to a nation not some geographical expanse of land. Youre getting Cush and Ethiopia mixed up. I already told you before that the Greeks made up the word Ethiopia (burnt faced) and used it to describe Africa, what we now call the ME and India. Obviously the Greeks which were the first whites to lay eyes on Black people considered them all the same.

OBVIOUSLY??? you are way back in the 1960s when
"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" people were inventing lots of Idiot theories based on that which was "OBVIOUS" to them----sorry butterfly-----but, WAY BACK THEN----lots of people were
actually LITERATE-----you are talking about the period of time when the Talmud and Mishnah were being put together-----we still got the script. It was OBVIOUS to one of your idiot colleagues that DA JOOOOOS GOT ALL DA GOLD---because "Goldberg" is a common name amongst European
"asheknazi" jooos---(PS ashkenaz is the large land mass---
approximately --Europe---from a word that goes back 3000
years----just like CUSH is the land mass----kinda south
of Egypt and Israel-----ie AFRICA-)--------please note --"Africa" is a word of unknown etiology----but probably greek----or possibly---latin. It ALSO shows up ----in the Talmud (ie---2500 years ago) Try to keep in mind---they did not have
SATELLITE MAPS back then-------

Bible Gateway passage: Daniel 7:9 - King James Version

Daniel's Vision of the Ancient of Days

9I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

"Negros , Latinos and native Americans are the Israelites":lmao:

Olives are either Black or green. Millions of Black people are bronze, ruddy(adamah), dark brown, light brown etc etc. No one is confusing them with being of Africa. The facts show that they were people that looked just like Africans which makes sense considering the region.

no it doesn't-------the regions of the middle east were not entirely MIXED anymore than the WHOLE WORLD was
entirely mixed-------during "biblical times" -------in fact---long
before "biblical times"------the entire human species---ALL OVER THE GLOBE-------was MIXED to some extent. The term "race" has little meaning in the genus/species----
HOMO SAPIEN--------skin color is an idiotic marker-----it is
multi-allelic in the species HOMO SAPIEN and says almost
nothing about ORIGIN of this or that group or its relationship
to any other of this or that group. red hair is a better marker-------not all that good however because it depends on a single mutation. Gene mutations HAPPEN------all over the globe

no it doesn't-------the regions of the middle east were not entirely MIXED anymore than the WHOLE WORLD was
before "biblical times"------the entire human species---ALL OVER THE GLOBE-------was MIXED to some extent. The term "race" has little meaning in the genus/species----
to any other of this or that group. red hair is a better marker-------not all that good however because it depends on a single mutation. Gene mutations HAPPEN------all over the globe
The first homo sapien was Black. I have already proven that as a scientific fact to you. Whites or even people with light skin is a mutation that occurred 10k years ago in the ME/India area and didnt get to europe until about 7k years ago. I cant keep giving you this information if you are going to be willfully ignorant and not even research it to prove it to yourself.

The first homo sapien was Black. I have already proven that as a scientific fact to you. Whites or even people with light skin is a mutation that occurred 10k years ago in the ME/India area and didnt get to europe until about 7k years ago. I cant keep giving you this information if you are going to be willfully ignorant and not even research it to prove it to yourself.

the information you posted regarding this absurd hypothesis is bullshit------skin color is multiallelic-------you posted some silly nonsense about a POINT MUTATION------Point mutations HAPPEN all the time------with an almost SET FREQUENCY.
Do not quit your day job----population genetics is not your
FORTE

the information you posted regarding this absurd hypothesis is bullshit------skin color is multiallelic-------you posted some silly nonsense about a POINT MUTATION------Point mutations HAPPEN all the time------with an almost SET FREQUENCY.
FORTE
Sorry but I believe real live scientists instead of someone such as yourself on an internet board that obviously doesnt know what they are talking about. The studies proving what I posted are online and no secret. You would have to be willfully ignorant to pretend reality isnt reality.

FORTE
Sorry but I believe real live scientists instead of someone such as yourself on an internet board that obviously doesnt know what they are talking about. The studies proving what I posted are online and no secret. You would have to be willfully ignorant to pretend reality isnt reality.

nope-------I is a real live science person------genetics was my forte as an undergraduate------at the time that the GENETICS course knocked people like you entirely off track from careers in science into the-------psychology for dummies track or even -------"sociology of minorities" -----my all time fave ---easy "A"
cream puff course

FORTE

nope-------I is a real live science person------genetics was my forte as an undergraduate------at the time that the GENETICS course knocked people like you entirely off track from careers in science into the-------psychology for dummies track or even -------"sociology of minorities" -----my all time fave ---easy "A"
cream puff course
Obviously youre a liar. You dont know a lot of basic scientific truths as I have caught you in too many times to count. You may have flunked out biology in high school but there is no way you have ever studied genetics. If you did then you would have agreed with the scientists that proved that the first homo sapiens was a Black man.

About 16 years ago when I did a public access show, the insane, ridiculously racist Black Hebrews were allowed to broadcast a show. Being quite versed in the idiocy of the hebrew and greek bible documents, it is hilarious ANYONE would claim to be from the 12 tribes of israel. Yahweh, who was their baal, did not exist obviously, but yahweh hated them according to the documents. :p The Old Testament really is not that old if you research it.

Long story short, they thought their bald headed, Oedipus complex, douchebag savior "Jesus" who encouraged his neo-essene followers to become eunuchs was going to come back in Y2K and enslave whitey, kill whitey repeatedly, and force white women to have sex with the afro americans. This was actually allowed on broadcast TV since they were afros. Whites obviously would not be allowed to say such repugnant nonsense. And rightly so. Anyhow, the Hebrew qu33rs did not realize Revelation alluded to the failed rebellion in 70 CE, not something in the future. It is over.

About 16 years ago when I did a public access show, the insane, ridiculously racist Black Hebrews were allowed to broadcast a show. Being quite versed in the idiocy of the hebrew and greek bible documents, it is hilarious ANYONE would claim to be from the 12 tribes of israel. Yahweh, who was their baal, did not exist obviously, but yahweh hated them according to the documents. :p The Old Testament really is not that old if you research it.

Long story short, they thought their bald headed, Oedipus complex, douchebag savior "Jesus" who encouraged his neo-essene followers to become eunuchs was going to come back in Y2K and enslave whitey, kill whitey repeatedly, and force white women to have sex with the afro americans. This was actually allowed on broadcast TV since they were afros. Whites obviously would not be allowed to say such repugnant nonsense. And rightly so. Anyhow, the Hebrew qu33rs did not realize Revelation alluded to the failed rebellion in 70 CE, not something in the future. It is over.
Youre babbling and not addressing the point. According to the biblical descriptions the ancient Hebrews were Black. If you want to make fun of that fact then youre not really addressing the point. Youre basically saying sour grapes. Your opinion of the Hebrews, their religion, whether its true or not, is really not even interesting to be honest.

Forum List

Back