The Analysis of Islamofascism in America ....

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
THE POLITICAL ANALYSIS OF ISLAMOFASCISM IN AMERICA BY THE EXAMINATION OF TWO VIDEOS.

PART ONE.

Have you seen (link): GOOGLE: youtube, 3 things about islam ?

That is the video that will be examined by me in Part Two.

If you have seen it, you will know how important my following recommendation is. If you haven't, it's a "MUST SEE". And, the recommendation is to see the 1/2-hour video on the FOREMOST TERROR ORGANIZATIONS IN AMERICA, their structure.....and info on the HAMAS FRONT ORGANIZATION, the supposedly "MODERATE ISLAMIC ORGANIZATION" .... Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) that is THE "go to" Organization that our Congressmen, Police and Civic Organizations across America turn to to find the "moderate" information and which SUPPOSEDLY gives lectures on the "moderate" view of Islam. Incidentally, I, personally, heard their bullshit directly on two occasions.

CAIR representatives were/are regularly invited to the White House (both Bush's, and now Obambo's), it's members hold offices in Janet Incompetano's Home Security....the highest Security Organization dealing with Terrorism in America.

Not only that, this video also connects Valerie Jarrett, Obambo's second to none among his Senior Advisors, a member of the Inner Circle from Obambo's "Community Organizer" days in ACORN thru his meteoric rise in the MAFIA and COMMIE laden NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE. Michelle Obambo's DEVIOUS DEALINGS as a Chief Hospital Administrator. Campaigns from Senatorial to Presidential. And she is STILL, PRESENTLY, the Numero Uno of the top three in Obambo's INNER CIRCLE......this Valerie Jarrett is, apparently, integrally connected to Hamas and thus to Saudi money which is in turn doing the bidding of the crazed Wahhabi Imams blackmailing the Saudi Royalty.

Until now, the information I read regarding Valerie Jarrett was that she was connected thru Rezko to Iran (Shiite). However, CAIR is a Saudi / Wahhabi Operation (Sunni). I haven't read Michelle Malkin's findings, therefore I'm very eager to resolve this puzzle that the Stakelberg on Terror - The Muslim Brotherhood in America report will give us on Oct 4, 2010.

The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and Valerie Jarrett are mentioned in Segment 7 of the recommended video:

STAKELBECK on TERROR - The MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD in AMERICA.

I got this link from SuMar's thread:

Stakelbeck on Terror - The Muslim Brotherhood in America - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Last edited:
  • Banned
As a follow-up to my OP the KEY to the game played between the Obambo Administration and the Mid East is non other than the relatively quiet, not very publicized Obambo's SUPER SENIOR KEY ADVISOR: Valerie JARRETT.

Please refer to my OP for a quick resume of this Phenomenally Important Chesspiece which IMO has the status of the QUEEN in the game of Chess ...... VALERIE JARRETT !!!

Valerie Jarrett's connection via Rezko to Michelle Obama is indisputable. Rezko, fronting and being the "fall guy" for this powerful woman was, one might even say, conspicuously visible as far as anyone is "visible" in shady deals. Obambo's house was relatively a very minor tickle. Valerie Jarrett's via Rezko's murky contribution to Michelle Obambo's success as a ~$100,000 Administrator to a Dominant role in her Hospital to getting ~$350,000 is a helluva lot more significant. In case you're ignorant about the skullduggery involved. Michelle Obambo's Hospital in the Negro, or primarily Negro area had its patients GAUGED by the supposedly "beneficent" and "most beloved" of the Obambos. There were quite a few complaints from her victims. Oh... and, Jarrett was more visible in that Rezko, Michelle murky triangle.

Somewhere in my post some 6 months to a year ago I posted the info how Mamie Eisenhower paid out of her own pocket for her ONLY ONE Personal Secretary (even though there were funds available from the Govt for that purpose). If I recall correctly Hellary had 3 (paid by the Govt), and Laura Bush one.

The Negro Queenie Michelle has ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY + scretaries servicing her needs on Govt payroll. This FRAUD is actively engaged in creating her own STIMULUS PACKAGE !!!! Now wadja think of them apples ?!?!? And the list of names (all negroid) is there for someone who wants to check it out.

Sorry for the digression.....couldn't resist.

Oh yessssss....VALERIE JARRETT........Well, Rezko is clearly connected to IRAN....and the Jarrett-Rezko- IRAN connection is clear, as anything can be clear in those stratospheric heights because when the spotlight shines.....everything is explained away, and EVERY CONNECTION is legal and above board. The important point here is that IRAN is Shiite.....and Shiites (the Iranian Theocracy) don't get along with them thar Sunnis (the other Crazed gaggle of Imams known as the Whackjob Wahhabis. The Whackjob Wahhabis have a stranglehold on the Saudi Royalty in that SUPER FANATICAL (Sunni) ISLAMIC AREA....and the Saudi Royalty lavish the Wahhabis ROYALLY because their hold on their Religiously Fanatical Population is tenuous at best.

How does America fit in this mix RELIGIOUSLY.....but most importantly....POLITICALLY ???
The overarch in this scenario is that, very apparently, the old Arab saying predominates: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Translation: BOTH the Shiites & Sunnis (in spite of their differences) are UNITED against America.

To both the CRAZED IMAM GAGGLES: Shiite (the Iranian Theocratic Nutjobs) and the Sunnnis (the Wahhabi Psychos/Saudi Royalty) AMERICA IS THE GREAT SATAN, Israel the Minor Satan.
As far as America is concerned, The "MODERATE" Voice of Islam is represented by the Council of American Islamic Relations (CAIR).......largely, if not DOMINANTLY a SUNNI OPERATION with practically ALL the funds (except for the contributory charitable pittance of the American Muslims in comparison). Bottom line: ALL the MOSQUES of any note here in America are here thanks to Saudi Royalty. Naturally, The Iranian Theocrats have some Shiite Mosques hither and thither.

But, what is CAIR ?!?!?

Answer: As the Stakelberg Video clearly documents.....THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT....that CAIR is a front for HAMAS !!!

THE DOCUMENTATION IN THE VIDEO MAKES THAT AS CLEAR AS THE POPE IS CATHOLIC !!!!

And, YET..........CAIR is still THE place America turns to for its knowledge of the "MODERATE" Voice of Islam !!!

WE STILL HAVE THE OBAMBO ADMINISTRATORS CONSORTING WITH CAIR'S REPRESENTATIVES. CAIR HAS ITS REPRESENTATIVES IN HIGH OFFICES IN Janet Incompetano's "HOME SECURITY" EMPLOYMENT, THE HIGHEST SECURITY AGENCY AMERICA HAS IN THE DEFENCE AGAINST ISLAMOFASCISM.

YET, THESE CAIR REPRESENTATIVES, WITH KNOWN CONNECTIONS TO HAMAS ARE STILL "HOME SECURITY'S" TOP EMPLOYEES INVESTIGATING TERRORISM !!!

You can actually google this info ..... it's there for public knowledge.

BTW, this same anomaly existed with the Bush Adm regarding Prof Arian (a Hamas Honcho, no less)).....but thankfully, the Bush Adm wound up convicting the arsehole and he is now languishing in jail.
How does Valerie Jarrett fit in this ISLAMOFASCIST QUAGMIRE ?????

As I said, I didn't read Michelle Malkin's investigation of this issue. Hopefully some poster can enlighten us if he has the info.

THAT IS WHY I AM SO EAGER TO SEE THE STAKELBERG VIDEO COMING OUT ON OCT 4, 2010, because in his video offered for viewing in SuMar's and my OP, Stakelberg states that FURTHER INFO IN THAT UPCOMING VIDEO WILL EXPOSE CAIR & Valerie JARRET.

CAIR's connection to Valerie Jarrett, as I recall, was not spelled out.

My OPINION, for what its worth: Valertie Jarrett, the slippery eel, probably has her mitts in BOTH the Shiite & Sunni pockets.

Of course, Valerie JARRETT benefits ENORMOUSLY from these arrangements. The SILENT, NUMERO UNO, the "UNCONNECTED" and "KNOW NOTHING PLAYER" UNDOUBTEDY BENEFITS THE MOST.

Last edited:
I'm waaaaaaaaaay more afraid of the excesses of my government than I am of foreign (or homegrown) terrorists.

• Banned
I'm waaaaaaaaaay more afraid of the excesses of my government than I am of foreign (or homegrown) terrorists.

Certainly, one is entitled to weigh the comparative considerations whatever they may be.

However, the concern for one should not preclude the other.

The external enemy on American soil is real.

IMO, the external enemy has damaged us on American soil significantly and enough times to be very concerned.

But, more importantly, the religious fanaticism of a crazed, or semi-crazed Religious Doctrine like Islam with a record of world-wide terrorism and the potentiality of being armed with nukes.....that is something that should not be blithely ignored ....... or underplayed.

Also, the MID Eastern followers of this whacked-out Quasi-Religion, or "Religion" freely build their Mosques in America, and throughout the World. And, these Mosques, which indubitably serve as centers of worship......are also, in quite a few instances, serve as recruitment centers for fanatical suicide-bombers and outright terrorists. THAT IS A FACT, NOT SHARED BY ANY OTHER RELIGIONS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD !!!

We, the outsiders.....and VICTIMS of this whacked-out Religious Doctrine, Quasi-Religion, or "Religion" shouldn't have to do a damn thing to stop this TERROR that this "Religion" is perpetrating throughout the World.

The followers of this whacked-out Religious Doctrine, Quasi-Religion, or "Religion" should be rooting out this UNMISTAKABLE EVIL within their own purview..... IF IT WAS A RESPECTABLE "RELIGION".

Instead, these supposedly "PEACEFUL" Muslims are either as silent as my putrefied dead pet canary that died 3 years ago, or VOCIFEROUSLY SUPPORT the actions of the Terrorists, celebrating their actions by dancing joyfully on the streets in the Mid East yowling "Allah hu Akbar" !!!

There isn't a nanogram of a doubt in my mind, that if and when the number of the Mid Eastern Muslims in America gets large enough......the same shit will occur on our streets in America.

If that doesn't tell our naive idiots anything.... I don't know what will.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Make sure you find out about Stakelberg's report or video around Oct 4, 2010.

The resulting info may be DEVASTATING to Obambo, and his truly fucked up Administration.

Yeah cause the excesses of govt murdered 3000 people on 911...oh wait, that was terrorists!

jeffrocket, you know I agree with you: it is necessary to REMIND these Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd hacks that 3000 of us were MURDERED by ISLAMIC TERRORISTS on 9/11.

Maybe they would remember that if some of those slaughtered were THEIR RELATIVES and/or loved ones.

And, the inevitable future attacks by this Islamic Swine may actually include them, or their relatives.

bill-of-rights.jpg

If you idiots want to implicate Obama in something you'd do better to examine his CIA ties. Dirty little family secrets he doesn't want you to know.

If you idiots want to implicate Obama in something you'd do better to examine his CIA ties. Dirty little family secrets he doesn't want you to know.

Don't get mysterious on us. That doesn't cut it.

If you really know something, then be SPECIFIC.

Dude, didn't you get the memo? It's the Christians and the Jews that are the problem.

Oh yeah......HAVEN'T YOU HEARD ?!?!?

Since Christians, Jews AND EVEN THE BUDDHISTS are not allowed to have churches,synagogues, or temples ANYWHERE in Mecca, and Medina....or, in the whole of Saudi Arabia for that matter......they are rioting in the streets, suicide bombing and terrorizing every Falafel stand, every carpet store, etc....

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Forum List

Back