The Amnesia Candidate

This right winger thinks that anyone who gets their opinions from others instead of forming their own opinions is the absolute epitome of 'stupid'.

its time for just how much damage the tea party has caused the republican party to be fully viewed by all

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/opinion/krugman-the-amnesia-candidate.html?_r=2

Just how stupid does Mitt Romney think we are? If you’ve been following his campaign from the beginning, that’s a question you have probably asked many times.

Surely, even you rabid rw's have to admit its pretty stupid to blame President Obama for what Bush did.

Well, no, actually, you do it every day.

Surely, even you rabid lw's have to admit its pretty stupid to blame Bush for what President Obama does.

Well, no, actually, you do it every day.

You people trashed your own party with a fucking smile on your lips

And yet, look at Conservative's post - Apparently, its okay with him to say that plant closure was President Obama's fault even though it happened while Bush was prez.

You people trashed your own party with a fucking smile on your lips

And yet, look at Conservative's post - Apparently, its okay with him to say that plant closure was President Obama's fault even though it happened while Bush was prez.

Its more then fair.

You fight fire with fire and I do hope you fucks get burned.

Has America really changed that much?

Another reason I could never be a pub/bag.

Its more then fair.

You fight fire with fire and I do hope you fucks get burned.

Has America really changed that much?

Another reason I could never be a pub/bag.

The left has bad mouthed my family since childhood.

Why did democrats take us down that path?

Forum List

Back