The American Traveler Dignity Act

Oh no, we better let those terrorists come through!

ISREAL--the NUMBER ONE--most desired Terrorist hit place on Earth has not had an incident on their planes for 30 YEARS! Why? Because they PROFILE--they are not at all concerned with being POLITICALLY CORRECT as this country is.

This tactic equates--with several witnesse's stating that they saw a white male rob a bank--cops surround the block--and frisk everyone else--except white males.

So while--we are searching Grandpa's and Grandma's--we have to wonder how many 20-30 year old Muslim males are walking through all security at our airports--because our TSA agents are too busy frisking Americans that pose no threat what-so-ever.

View attachment 12090
Well, let's do the math. Israel has about 11 million passengers a year now and let's assume they've had that amount for the 30 years, that would mean they had 330 million passengers in the 30 years.

The US had over 800 million passengers in 2009 alone!!!

Thats actually an argument for profiling, you dumb shit.

The teddy was taken from the spoiled little brat AFTER she went through the scanner twice setting it off both times.

Please, keep trying to shill for those who want a terrorist attack on our soil.

Bad timing: Video of TSA pat-down of 3-year-old girl resurfaces after two years

The incident happened at Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport after Mandy, carrying a Teddy bear, set off an alarm - twice - as she passed throught the metal detector.

Once security took the bear away from her to pass it through an X-ray screening device, the little girl started crying - and it only got worse when the TSA agent started patting her down.

"When that alarm goes off twice, everyone - no matter how old, must be hand-searched," said Simon in his report.

You have a blog posting that says one thing. I have a blog posting, and the fact that TSA requires all carryon items, including teddy bears belonging to children, to pass through the x-ray machine, to back me up.

Distressed Toddler Gets a TSA Pat Down | Raw Justice

Please, keep trying. Are you going to claim that your blog outweighs mine, and the fact that the TSA is so rule bound that they will allow a soldier to take a rifle aboard a plane, but not nail clippers, would make an exception to the rules for a teddy bear? Which actually makes more sense?
What you call my "blog posting" is actually a newspaper story from the N Y Daily News.

TSA SOP requires that all carryons, including stuffed animals, go through the baggage x-ray. Deal with that before you try to tell me that it was the bear that set off the metal detector.

The teddy was taken from the spoiled little brat AFTER she went through the scanner twice setting it off both times.

Please, keep trying to shill for those who want a terrorist attack on our soil.

Bad timing: Video of TSA pat-down of 3-year-old girl resurfaces after two years

The incident happened at Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport after Mandy, carrying a Teddy bear, set off an alarm - twice - as she passed throught the metal detector.

Once security took the bear away from her to pass it through an X-ray screening device, the little girl started crying - and it only got worse when the TSA agent started patting her down.

"When that alarm goes off twice, everyone - no matter how old, must be hand-searched," said Simon in his report.

Why is the child a "spoiled little brat?"
Because she is throwing a tantrum over a teddy bear and her dysfunctional parents are incapable of controlling the wild hellion, obviously!

Well gee sorry a small child can't get over the fact that strangers are stealing her toy and grabbing all over her. If only she was as mature as you.

Why is the child a "spoiled little brat?"
Because she is throwing a tantrum over a teddy bear and her dysfunctional parents are incapable of controlling the wild hellion, obviously!

Well gee sorry a small child can't get over the fact that strangers are stealing her toy and grabbing all over her. If only she was as mature as you.
She isn't expected to be mature. Her parents are, though. Anyone that raises a child that is fearful to this extreme is doing something wrong. Therefore, I conclude the child wasn't fearful but rather she was acting like a typical traveling child...having a fit because she's tired.

Shame on the father for using his child in this manner.

She isn't expected to be mature. Her parents are, though. Anyone that raises a child that is fearful to this extreme is doing something wrong. Therefore, I conclude the child wasn't fearful but rather she was acting like a typical traveling child...having a fit because she's tired.

Shame on the father? Shame on the government for having the temerity to put their hands on a child.

Shame on the father? Shame on the government for having the temerity to put their hands on a child.

Maybe, the child is a mini-jihadist with a stick of dynamite up its ass.

Forum List

Back