The American Traveler Dignity Act

If the courts were not infested with judges who think the Constitution is "a living, breathing document," i.e., there really is no Constitution, there would be no need for laws like this, since we already have the 5th Amendment.

Oh no, we better let those terrorists come through!
Well that is what the GOP has wanted all along. The GOP see two paths back to the power they crave, economic disaster and terrorist attacks and they have devoted themselves to both ends.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Arkansas_GOP_head_We_need_more_0603.html

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."

Well that is what the GOP has wanted all along. The GOP see two paths back to the power they crave, economic disaster and terrorist attacks and they have devoted themselves to both ends.

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."

You babble. You're rabble.

Josh Catone

Ahh a prime example of those who feed the fire for personal reasons. Thus continuing the cycle of fear and violence.

Josh Catone

Why are you afraid of Muslims?

Yep. Good old Ron Paul. Who needs guarantees for the safety of airplane passengers anyway?

So you guarantee no terrorist can get past the TSA?

Christ almighty. Is Revere your sockpuppet?

I guarantee that it's a lot harder for a terrorist to get onto a plane with all these security measures in place. If whiney little bitches don't want to deal with this, then they are more than welcome to travel on buses. I'll personally take a little inconvenience rather than see something like this: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNTcHq5Tzk[/ame]

How complacent we have become less than 10 years later.

Yep. Good old Ron Paul. Who needs guarantees for the safety of airplane passengers anyway?

I guarantee that it's a lot harder for a terrorist to get onto a plane with all these security measures in place. If whiney little bitches don't want to deal with this, then they are more than welcome to travel on buses. I'll personally take a little inconvenience rather than see something like this: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNTcHq5Tzk[/ame]

Profile Profile Profile. When it comes down to getting all felt up and standing naked in front of the world then it's time to profile profile profile.

Compacency is not the problem. Pollictical correctness and stupidity is the problem.

One wonders if Paul would fly an airline with no security? Aren't libertarians all about complete freedumb leading to utopia?

It strikes me as odd that 'Shock and Awe' was OK after 911, but full body scans and crotch pats are taboo. Americans felt fine bombing others to eternity, but any personal infringement even in the name of security is off limits. This story has such life, but the invasion of Iraq on trumped up charges had so little.

"The difference between a healthy person and one who is mentally ill is the fact that the healthy one has all the mental illnesses, and the mentally ill person has only one." Robert Musil

New Topics

Forum List

Back