The American Right Wing and South Africa

From a link included in your source.

Farm murders at a 20-year low, AgriSA reports

"In response to the report, AfriForum’s deputy CEO, Ernst Roets, told The Citizen the figures stated do not gel with those released by the police, or with AfriForum’s own records of farm attacks.

“AfriForum is in possession of more names of people who were murdered in farm attacks than the total number which has been provided by the police,” he said.

“The number released now also doesn’t correspond with the police’s previous figures. According to the former police commissioner, there were 74 farm murders and 638 attacks in 2016-17.

“According to the new figures, there were 66 murders and 478 farm attacks. That is a significant difference.”

Roets also refers to “dark figures”, which are farm attacks which aren’t reported to police, saying it is impossible to determine how large that number is.

“If we look at the under-reporting of violent crimes, one can deduce that the gap is increasing.”

Roets says AfriForum believes farm murders to be an extremely complex crime and that it wouldn’t be possible to reduce the motives to simply one or two reasons.

He does, however, believe political climate and utterances are contributing factors."
Afriforum are neo nazi extremists behind all of this.They offer no figures up to dispute the figures put out by the actual farmers. Who Should we believe ?

They cited previous numbers from the police, twice.

And I posted that.

So, your claim that the offer not figures is completely false.

That undermines your already complete lack of credibility and renders your name calling irrelevant.
Look you idiot. Even if I accepted your made up figures the truth is still the same. There is no genocide. Its just a made up scare story for racist trash like yourself.

Previously released figures from the South African police. From your link.

Sooooo, if that is all you've got, you lose.

"In response to the report, AfriForum’s deputy CEO, Ernst Roets, told The Citizen the figures stated do not gel with those released by the police, or with AfriForum’s own records of farm attacks.

“AfriForum is in possession of more names of people who were murdered in farm attacks than the total number which has been provided by the police,” he said.

“The number released now also doesn’t correspond with the police’s previous figures. According to the former police commissioner, there were 74 farm murders and 638 attacks in 2016-17.

“According to the new figures, there were 66 murders and 478 farm attacks. That is a significant difference.”

Roets also refers to “dark figures”, which are farm attacks which aren’t reported to police, saying it is impossible to determine how large that number is.

“If we look at the under-reporting of violent crimes, one can deduce that the gap is increasing.”

Roets says AfriForum believes farm murders to be an extremely complex crime and that it wouldn’t be possible to reduce the motives to simply one or two reasons.

He does, however, believe political climate and utterances are contributing factors."
Afriforum are neo nazi extremists behind all of this.They offer no figures up to dispute the figures put out by the actual farmers. Who Should we believe ?

And I posted that.

That undermines your already complete lack of credibility and renders your name calling irrelevant.
Tammy and the other hateful racists here don’t t have access to accurate figures as the gvmnt decided in 2007 to quit keeping data on farm murders - for a reason.
Their is no reason to believe any figures now handed out by the gvmnt and invested organisations have any veracity whatsoever. Genocidal racist murderers tend not to advertise to the world how many people they are raping and murdering and stealing from.

Actually, that's a growing trend, I've seen references to governments not tracking numbers in Europe and Australia also.

And I posted that.

Look you idiot. Even if I accepted your made up figures the truth is still the same. There is no genocide. Its just a made up scare story for racist trash like yourself.

Yep, mindless troll.

Who is defending and supporting mass murder, rape and oppression.

And I posted that.

Lets see the police numbers. Right wingers lie as easily as they breath so permit me some sceptisism.

And I posted that.

Yep, mindless troll.

That isnt happening anywhere you lying slag.

I did. I can't help it if you don't like the answer.

America treats it's Native Americans despicably, of that we can both agree, yes? It always has, and it still teats them pretty bad.

. . . and yet, it STILL treats our natives better than the blacks are treating the whites in S.A.

Are the majority Blacks setting aside reservations for the whites? Are they giving them affirmative action programs and protecting their rights?

meh. Stop your bitching.
Did America treat the natives better than the Boers did ?
The American Indians were not from this area, they arrived and ,just moved in. Most of the Tribes died off due to war, and illness. Example: three tribes were located in Fla, the Seminoles moved in took over later and claimed the area as theirs.
Tribes fought ferociously with each other and were constantly driving each other around.

And I posted that.

Yep, mindless troll.

Walkerville family murders: Horrific death of boy, 12, drowned in boiling water after robbers raped his mother | Daily Mail Online

And I posted that.

Yep, mindless troll.

Walkerville family murders: Horrific death of boy, 12, drowned in boiling water after robbers raped his mother | Daily Mail Online
Shocking. How many more do you need to constitute a holocaust ?

Yep, mindless troll.

meh genocide definition simply says that a particular population be targeted for destruction.

Whether or not it is deemed *holocaust* is subjective, and based on how long and how effective the genocidal action is.

My answer is the same. I am against mass murder and rape. I would not do that, nor support other people doing it.

You do support it. You are supporting it right now. That is a basic difference between us.
OK. The floor is yours

How do we resolve the land problem in S.Africa without violence ?

I mean. I know what you will say. But go on. Go for it.

What I would not do, is rape and murder you and your family.

That is the behavior, you are supporting.
So I'll the same question again

If my great grandparents come into your great grandparents home and rob and rape their home and use the contents of their home to build an empire and they say they are doing this because black people are superior to white people.

The legacy of that means that now you as their great grandchild is living in the mud and you ain't got a biscuit.

So according to you're logic you would find it OK for me to say to you "That was long time ago. I did not do all that stuff. Nothing should change .What's your problem ?"
A black guy robbed my house 50 years ago. I guess i should go rape and murder his family now, right?
And that black man went to Jail for a very long time. He did not get build and grow from robbing your house and you did not have any long term effects of him robbing your house. Unlike the white house robbers in S.Africa.
No, he didnt go to jail. Most robbers dont. He took many thousands of dollars from me, and now his kid inherited it. I should go rape and kill his familiy now?
So your telling me that a black man robbed your house 50 years in 1968 ? And I think we can all agree that racism was rife in the 60's. So a black man robbed a white person house in the 60's and he never went to a jail ? Really dude ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What I would not do, is rape and murder you and your family.

That is the behavior, you are supporting.

If my great grandparents come into your great grandparents home and rob and rape their home and use the contents of their home to build an empire and they say they are doing this because black people are superior to white people.

The legacy of that means that now you as their great grandchild is living in the mud and you ain't got a biscuit.

So according to you're logic you would find it OK for me to say to you "That was long time ago. I did not do all that stuff. Nothing should change .What's your problem ?"
A black guy robbed my house 50 years ago. I guess i should go rape and murder his family now, right?
And that black man went to Jail for a very long time. He did not get build and grow from robbing your house and you did not have any long term effects of him robbing your house. Unlike the white house robbers in S.Africa.
No, he didnt go to jail. Most robbers dont. He took many thousands of dollars from me, and now his kid inherited it. I should go rape and kill his familiy now?
So your telling me that a black man robbed your house 50 years in 1968 ? And I think we can all agree that racism was rife in the 60's. So a black man robbed a white person house in the 60's and he never went to a jail ? Really dude ?
You think the police solved 100% of all robberies in the 60's? This is the problem. You people have misconceived notions about how things were before you were born. You were fed lies by your elders. The same thing still happens, but now we have body cam footage that shows us the real story. Your lies arent going to work anymore.

Last edited:

America treats it's Native Americans despicably, of that we can both agree, yes? It always has, and it still teats them pretty bad.

. . . and yet, it STILL treats our natives better than the blacks are treating the whites in S.A.

Are the majority Blacks setting aside reservations for the whites? Are they giving them affirmative action programs and protecting their rights?

meh. Stop your bitching.

If the Romans can't seize land at sword point, why can anyone else?

If the Israelis can't seize land at gun point, why can anyone else?

What is the statute of limitations?

Can you hold the great great great grandchildren responsible for the crimes of their ancestors?

Deuteronomy 24:16

""Fathers must not be put to death on account of their children's sin; nor shall children die on account of their fathers' sin. Each person is to be put to death for his own sin."
Nobody is talking about killing anyone. These people are actually being offered money for their stolen land.
LOL

The ignorance is amazing....

This article traces the genesis of the lie from south african nazis to trumps tweet. You are all being played but you dont care because it reinforces your racist mindset.

The idea that there is a ‘genocide’ of white farmers in South Africa was once the province of conspiracy theorists but, thanks to News Corp’s media promotion, it has moved into the policy realm

On Wednesday night, the Fox News presenter Tucker Carlson once again talked about the alleged plight of white South African farmers on his Fox News program.

On Twitter, Donald Trump indicated that he had been watching. The president’s tweet called for further study, but treated the “large scale killing of farmers” as a settled fact, when reporting indicates that against the background of a generally high murder rate in South Africa, there is no evidence of white farmers being specifically targeted.

But Trump’s tweet came at the end of a long process whereby the far-right idea of “white genocide” in South Africa had been mainstreamed, working its way from far-right websites and forums, into the rightward edge of mainstream media, and then into policy proposals. News Corp outlets have played an outsized role in that process.

White farmers: how a far-right idea was planted in Donald Trump's mind

And I posted that.

Lets see the police numbers. Right wingers lie as easily as they breath so permit me some sceptisism.

You are questioning your own link? Then you find them.

And I posted that.

Yep, mindless troll.

Several of your posts, start with justifying the murders and then minimizing them. That is defending and supporting, and if you are lying to yourself that it is not, that just makes you cowardly onto of being bloodthirsty.

My answer is the same. I am against mass murder and rape. I would not do that, nor support other people doing it.

You do support it. You are supporting it right now. That is a basic difference between us.
OK. The floor is yours

How do we resolve the land problem in S.Africa without violence ?

I mean. I know what you will say. But go on. Go for it.

Any number of ways. The most obvious and likely scenario would be simple nationalization, without compensation, or token compensation.

There would be some violence as people don't like to have their land stolen, but government troops against farmers, has no reason to turn into genocide, unless that is what the government and people want.

Why do you ask? Were you really not able to come up with a solution that did not involve mass murder and rape and torture, ect ect ect?

You think the police solved 100% of all robberies in the 60's? This is the problem. You people have misconceived notions about how things were before you were born. You were fed lies by your elders. The same thing still happens, but now we have body cam footage that shows us the real story. Your lies arent going to work anymore.

I think you made up a story that probably didn't happen to try making a comparison to the example Essen used in describing South Africa.

meh. Stop your bitching.
The American Indians were not from this area, they arrived and ,just moved in. Most of the Tribes died off due to war, and illness. Example: three tribes were located in Fla, the Seminoles moved in took over later and claimed the area as theirs.
Tribes fought ferociously with each other and were constantly driving each other around.

And that excuses what whites did.

meh genocide definition simply says that a particular population be targeted for destruction.

Whether or not it is deemed *holocaust* is subjective, and based on how long and how effective the genocidal action is.

There is no white genocide in South Africa.

Forum List

Back