The American Right Wing and South Africa

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Tommy Tainant, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,873

1. The existence of racism, does not mean that racial equality has not been the consensus of the west since the 60s. That is like saying that since water exists, there can be no thirst.

2. Why do you think that so many liberals lie about what is happening in SOuth Africa?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,029

Why do you think so many liberals lie about what is happening in SOuth Africa?[/QUOTE]
    Britain supports what South Africa is doing.
    Ramaphosa's land reform policy gets backing from British PM Theresa May

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,873
    Britain supports what South Africa is doing.
    Ramaphosa's land reform policy gets backing from British PM Theresa May[/QUOTE]

Wow. Why would do you think that her support justifies the mass murder and rape and torture and oppression?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,029
    Wow. Why would do you think that her support justifies the mass murder and rape and torture and oppression?[/QUOTE]
    Because that is only happening in your alt right echo chamber.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,873
    Because that is only happening in your alt right echo chamber.[/QUOTE]

Dude. This is page 15. You've spent multiple pages justifying the violence, and I've been ridiculing you for that,

and now you want to start denying it is happening?

You've posted links about HOW much mass murder is happening, and now you want to deny it is happening?

ARE YOU INSANE?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Paul Essien

Paul Essien Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,621
    Water is physical product (and as you put it) "Racial equality has been the dominate consensus in the West since at least the 60s" is not.

If there has been a consensus of racial equality then why is racism everywere ?

Where was this consensus made ? Was I invited ? Or should I say my parents ?

What happened is back in the 60's whites did really obvious things. They put up signs that said whites only.

[​IMG]

This got whites into sh*t.

The 14th Amendment doesn't allow for anyone to be treated differently because of their race. So after court losses, demonstrations and riots, white people got the message : If you're going to be a racist, better find a way to do it with a smile on your face.

So now whites still get the plum jobs, double the pay, and a seat in the front of the bus to happiness and success. White people have rigged the system from birth, guaranteeing that black people will go to the worst schools, thus preventing us from admission to the best colleges, so all your left with black people making your caffe lattes and big macs and picking up your trash.

Oh, sure, a few slip by

But they pay an extra tariff, the black doc driving his BMW gets pulled over by the cops; the black broker is the first to be laid off because of "seniority".

White people deserve an award for this. They love to say "We are an equal opportunity employer" it's good for a laugh because you know there's no way a black person is going to get the job because you've got that covered because they always make sure they put their lone black employee up at the front reception desk so they can say, "See - we don't discriminate. We hire black people !!"
    No. Why do guys like you lie about what is happening in South Africa ?

How the land was taken ?

[​IMG]

Now I've never seen white people being massacred like this in SA. It is not being taken back the same way unless you want to produce images of whites being dragged, choked, and killed by ANC/SA soldiers/police.

The problem you have is the "O. No. We can't 100% sh*t on black people anymore ? We can't exploit them. Hey !! That's racism"

If South Africa sets the precedent of reversing lands occupied by white supremacist colonialists this will very well create an avalanche that will sweep the continent. In Southern Africa, since freedom, little or no land reform of any great significance has taken place, and the same in BOTSWANA, ZAMBIA, and NANIBIA.

White people understand very well that white supremacy benefits them wherever they are located on this planet. That's why they are so enraged whenever this system that benefits them is challenged by anyone.

This is Asanda Sokombela, University of Fort Hare graduate. She has bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Currently she is producing cabbages and spinach, and butternut. Her vegetables are delivered various Spar in the EC.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And there many many more like her. So spare me the "U'll starve with out us" rhetoric

As long as white supremacist leave black people alone black people will be just fine

But black people remain unshaken. Black people are fully aware of consequences like death, sanctions, etc. Black people remain resolute. Black people are taking our land and Donald Trump, DA, Afriforum can go to hell.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  7. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,117
    AMEN!

Paul, that was the greatest post of all time.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,873

Because they went against the General Consensus.

A consensus does not mean 100% agreement. YOu do understand that right?

Let's not waste each others time with that stupid game where one of us is an asshole and makes up his personal meanings for words and then holds the other person responsible for such shit.

Also, keep is more succinct. I seriously doubt you have anything new to say, and I don't want waste time reading you express your hate, in 8 different ways.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Paul Essien

Paul Essien Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,621
    OK. So there was not 100% agreement ? So what was there ? 50% ? 60% ? How about 70% ? You still have not told me where this consensus was held and who was invited ?
    Don't get me wrong you're talking points probably sound really good on stormfront. They sound really good when your around your Alt-Right buddies. Basically they sound really good when no-one is there check them.
    O dear the twitter generation. Your brain can't handle more 140 characters eh ?
    Are you tapping out now ?

It's was turning into a "Last Man Talking" contest which is common on here.

You remind me of an amateur gunslinger. All you do is aim in any direction, point & shoot and hope for the best.

But whenever you come trying to shoot that shit at me I always go for the heavy snark because in a full-on blast, the person with the bigger gun is more likely to leave a smoking bullet-ridden avatar on the ground.

And besides, at that point I know the convo is over, so might as well have some fun.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,873

Your pretense that you are confused about the meaning of the word "Consensus" is dismissed.

If you are truly that stupid, look it up yourself. But I think you are just a dishonest liar, playing dishonest liar games.

Shove your Godwinning up your ass.

O dear the twitter generation. Your brain can't handle more 140 characters eh ?
    Are you tapping out now ?

It's was turning into a "Last Man Talking" contest which is common on here.

You remind me of an amateur gunslinger. All you do is aim in any direction, point & shoot and hope for the best.

But whenever you come trying to shoot that shit at me I always go for the heavy snark because in a full-on blast, the person with the bigger gun is more likely to leave a smoking bullet-ridden avatar on the ground.

And besides, at that point I know the convo is over, so might as well have some fun.

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Perfectly willing to respond to your points, such as they are.

Just save the boring speeches for someone that cares.

Make your point, so I can destroy it, and then you can make your next lie, I mean point.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1