The American Psycho

Discussion in 'USMB Op-Eds' started by Mrs. M., Oct 27, 2016.

1. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,375
    Indeed. True joy coupled with overwhelming relief will undoubtedly cause me to weep on November 8th. I believe you've given me a title for another Op-ed. I should thank you.

2. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,375
    More than one book has been published on the subject of Mrs. Clinton's manic episodes, filthy language and open threats against her staff and White House employees. If you like I can do an Op-ed on the scores of authors who have written about Mrs. Clinton and her husband. This latest manic episode of Mrs. Clinton's is but one of a long string of episodes. She's has earned the name, "The American Psycho."

I'm not sure how many books have been written about Mrs. Clinton's psychotic behavior.... a dozen? Two dozen? Here is the latest.......

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-...ratic-uncontrollable-ways-in-the-white-house/
    Hillary Clinton has a “Jekyll and Hyde” personality that left White House staffers scared stiff of her explosive — and even physical — outbursts, an ex-Secret Service officer claims in a scathing new tell-all.

Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.

The allegations from Byrne, a 29-year veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, threaten to derail her campaign days before she is expected to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination.

“Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses his Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate.”

The book claims she repeatedly screamed obscenities at her husband, Secret Service personnel and White House staffers — all of whom lived in terror of her next tirade.

Secret Service agents had discussions about the possibility that they would have to protect Bill from his wife’s physical attacks, Byrne writes, and the couple had one “violent encounter” the morning of a key presidential address to the nation.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  3. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,806
    That's more like it! Something of substance. :clap:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1