The American Psycho

Yeah, I've heard this story, unfortunately, without video or corroboration, it is impossible to verify.

There are other tell tale signs.

Shallow emotions

Normal people will also show a clear skin conductance response produced by sweat gland activity. In psychopathic subjects, however, this brain network showed no activity and no skin conductance responses were emitted (Birbaumer et al., 2012).
What Is a Psychopath?

Hillary mystery: Why doesn’t she ever sweat?

There are a studio full of eye witnesses including the NBC Executive who saw Mrs. Clinton in full meltdown mode and came forward to tell what she heard and saw. That is better than a audio tape because Clinton would deny it's authenticity (the liar that she is)! Those testimonies would surely hold up in court should Lauer decide to bring a lawsuit against her (he should).

In any case, my prayers have been answered. I prayed specifically that God would expose Clinton for who she really is before the election and He's done it. God is good.

Listen, I do a lot of research, and I keep my ear to the ground on a lot of this stuff.

I TRIED to source the origins of this rumor, and the point of fact is, the source of this rumor goes back to a journalist that has inside connections to other journalists. That said, unless OTHER journalists are willing to go ON RECORD, and the email can be sourced, it doesn't amount to anything but gossip. The email has to be produced, and the folks that were there have to go on record. As it stands, I can find no one that has been willing to back up this story. No one will go on record.

I'm not saying the story isn't true, I'm just saying there isn't anyone that is willing to go against the power of Hell. There is too much fear of reprisal. After this all happened, Matt Lauer was crucified in the NYT and other media outlets. Of course Hillary's control of the media demolished him.

For a Second Day, New York Times Pummels Matt Lauer As a 'Loser,' a 'Disaster'
The Daily 202: Matt Lauer’s widely panned performance shows the perils for debate moderators
Matt Lauer Gets Pummeled Over His Questions, or Lack Thereof, at Commander-in-Chief Forum

Here is the original video, with his sources. I have checked them out. Check out his show notes for yourself.

Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News.

It's an old story, this video is from ten days ago. . .

Let's go back and review this for a moment.

1. - The video I posted is the same as yours, Misterbeale. The title is different - otherwise - it appears to be the same video - same story.

2. - the narrator of the video was the recipient of the email. Therein the email exists because this man is not going public with a story that was created out of some figment of his imagination.

3. - The fact that he received the email from a source that wishes to remain anonymous does not invalidate the content. In the old days - that is how it was done. The identity of the Whistleblower was protected. Who is protecting the identify of the Whistleblower? The man in the video who has possession of the email. He's not going to give up his source because the Clinton's have a record for taking revenge on those who cross them which leads me to my next point...

4. - The evidence is in the actions that took place after Hillary Clinton's meltdown at the studio. The email states that the others at MSM were told to criticize Matt Lauer and the reports prove that afterward they did so. The email states a call was made to certain news media including someone at Twitter (exact sources and Twitter contact is in the OP) and I checked to see if those stories ever emerged. Indeed they did. The attack on Matt Lauer was so vicious in the stories after that night - it is clear that Clinton's war on Lauer was a full on attack. Again - this confirms the story that the man in video received from his anonymous source. I find this story so fascinating (10 days is not old when it's dynamite and THIS is dynamite - look at how long Benghazi news continued.....) I intend to do another Op-ed on it. Perhaps even two or three. Matt Lauer is a hero. Let's straighten out the facts here and get that on record.

5th you say that no one wants to go up against the powers of hell. I disagree. There are people who go up against the powers of hell every day. Donald Trump is going up against the power of hell (Hillary serves Lucifer). Donald Trump knows who works for that studio and who was there that night. He knows more than you think he knows because he is in a position to find these things out. They have to tell someone because after that email and the video that followed, Clinton's people know someone talked. We also have the silence of Brazile, NBC and Comcast. No one is denying it didn't happen - and if they deny it later - the question remains why didn't you deny it earlier?

How to fix this. Bring it out into the daylight.

Donna Brazile needs to contact Donald Trump and go public on a major news network station - and tell the world how Hillary Clinton acted that night and how she was treated. She needs to tell the American people that she made a mistake taking a job for this woman and she has too much of a conscience to remain silent while Hillary Clinton attempts to make her way to the White House. I'll be praying she does it and if she doesn't, I pray the NBC Executive will go to Matt Lauer and say, Let's go to Donald Trump and take this story to the American people.

That is what real news reporting / journalism is all about. You put the truth out there. If you don't have the backbone to stand up for the truth and face the "powers of hell" (as you put it) you have no business in the business of journalism. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've heard this story, unfortunately, without video or corroboration, it is impossible to verify.

Shallow emotions

Normal people will also show a clear skin conductance response produced by sweat gland activity. In psychopathic subjects, however, this brain network showed no activity and no skin conductance responses were emitted (Birbaumer et al., 2012).
What Is a Psychopath?

There are a studio full of eye witnesses including the NBC Executive who saw Mrs. Clinton in full meltdown mode and came forward to tell what she heard and saw. That is better than a audio tape because Clinton would deny it's authenticity (the liar that she is)! Those testimonies would surely hold up in court should Lauer decide to bring a lawsuit against her (he should).

In any case, my prayers have been answered. I prayed specifically that God would expose Clinton for who she really is before the election and He's done it. God is good.

Listen, I do a lot of research, and I keep my ear to the ground on a lot of this stuff.

I TRIED to source the origins of this rumor, and the point of fact is, the source of this rumor goes back to a journalist that has inside connections to other journalists. That said, unless OTHER journalists are willing to go ON RECORD, and the email can be sourced, it doesn't amount to anything but gossip. The email has to be produced, and the folks that were there have to go on record. As it stands, I can find no one that has been willing to back up this story. No one will go on record.

I'm not saying the story isn't true, I'm just saying there isn't anyone that is willing to go against the power of Hell. There is too much fear of reprisal. After this all happened, Matt Lauer was crucified in the NYT and other media outlets. Of course Hillary's control of the media demolished him.

The Daily 202: Matt Lauer’s widely panned performance shows the perils for debate moderators
Matt Lauer Gets Pummeled Over His Questions, or Lack Thereof, at Commander-in-Chief Forum

Here is the original video, with his sources. I have checked them out. Check out his show notes for yourself.

Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News.

1. - The video I posted is the same as yours, Misterbeale. The title is different - otherwise - it appears to be the same video - same story.

2. - the narrator of the video was the recipient of the email. Therein the email exists because this man is not going public with a story that was created out of some figment of his imagination.

3. - The fact that he received the email from a source that wishes to remain anonymous does not invalidate the content. In the old days - that is how it was done. The identity of the Whistleblower was protected. Who is protecting the identify of the Whistleblower? The man in the video who has possession of the email. He's not going to give up his source because the Clinton's have a record for taking revenge on those who cross them which leads me to my next point...

4. - The evidence is in the actions that took place after Hillary Clinton's meltdown at the studio. The email states that the others at MSM were told to criticize Matt Lauer and the reports prove that afterward they did so. The email states a call was made to certain news media including someone at Twitter (exact sources and Twitter contact is in the OP) and I checked to see if those stories ever emerged. Indeed they did. The attack on Matt Lauer was so vicious in the stories after that night - it is clear that Clinton's war on Lauer was a full on attack. Again - this confirms the story that the man in video received from his anonymous source. I find this story so fascinating (10 days is not old when it's dynamite and THIS is dynamite - look at how long Benghazi news continued.....) I intend to do another Op-ed on it. Perhaps even two or three. Matt Lauer is a hero. Let's straighten out the facts here and get that on record.

5th you say that no one wants to go up against the powers of hell. I disagree. There are people who go up against the powers of hell every day. Donald Trump is going up against the power of hell (Hillary serves Lucifer). Donald Trump knows who works for that studio and who was there that night. He knows more than you think he knows because he is in a position to find these things out. They have to tell someone because after that email and the video that followed, Clinton's people know someone talked. We also have the silence of Brazile, NBC and Comcast. No one is denying it didn't happen - and if they deny it later - the question remains why didn't you deny it earlier?

Donna Brazile needs to contact Donald Trump and go public on a major news network station - and tell the world how Hillary Clinton acted that night and how she was treated. She needs to tell the American people that she made a mistake taking a job for this woman and she has too much of a conscience to remain silent while Hillary Clinton attempts to make her way to the White House. I'll be praying she does it and if she doesn't, I pray the NBC Executive will go to Matt Lauer and say, Let's go to Donald Trump and take this story to the American people.

That is what real news reporting / journalism is all about. You put the truth out there. If you don't have the backbone to stand up for the truth and face the "powers of hell" (as you put it) you have no business in the business of journalism. It is what it is.

1. Yes, the video is the same, though it was slightly edited to make it more entertaining and it was made for that article you posted.

2. No argument. The credentials of this journalist seem to be pretty bona fide. I don't think he is a gossip hound. I think he wishes to maintain his reputation.

3. Ah, here is where we run into problems. It might be an anonymous source, an you are right, that doesn't mean it is not true. However, this is where we leap into the realm of GOSSIP, rather than fact. Until there is corroboration, or someone goes on record, then it is nothing but hearsay from an anonymous source, that is what I am getting at. People who don't like Hillary will choose to believe, those that like her, have the choice not to. Nothing can be substantiated with out an email or personal testimony.

4. Again, I agree with you. Circumstantial evidence points to the story being true. For those of us who are independent and free thinkers, we know there is a history of people telling stories about Hillary's anger, I am not disputing that. Again, unless someone is willing to come forward, secondhand accounts and whispers in the dark, non-existent emails that people on the internet cannot read isn't going to cut it in anyone's mind but the already dyed in the wool faithful. This isn't a "grab 'em by the pussy" moment for Hillary.

5. Here, we disagree. I looked. Find ONE OTHER SOURCE for this story. Go ahead. They all lead back to this mystery email and this journalist.

As far as Donna Brazile is concerned? Have you gone off your rocker? She'll never turn on Clinton. She knows who butters her bread.

Donna is just as corrupt as Hillary. Her power depends on Hillary. She is the interim DNC chair. If Hillary goes down, Donna goes down.

Breaking: DNC Chief Donna Brazile Leaked Sanders Info to Clinton Campaign

MisterBeale is correct about having to source it and verify it, and Mrs. M. is wrong.

She may have had a melt down, but so may have Mrs. M.

MisterBeale is correct about having to source it and verify it, and Mrs. M. is wrong.

She may have had a melt down, but so may have Mrs. M.
Thanks Jake, remember that.

When I post, if I post, I post stuff as either speculation, or corroborated and/or sourced facts.

Shallow emotions

What Is a Psychopath?

1. Yes, the video is the same, though it was slightly edited to make it more entertaining and it was made for that article you posted.

2. No argument. The credentials of this journalist seem to be pretty bona fide. I don't think he is a gossip hound. I think he wishes to maintain his reputation.

3. Ah, here is where we run into problems. It might be an anonymous source, an you are right, that doesn't mean it is not true. However, this is where we leap into the realm of GOSSIP, rather than fact. Until there is corroboration, or someone goes on record, then it is nothing but hearsay from an anonymous source, that is what I am getting at. People who don't like Hillary will choose to believe, those that like her, have the choice not to. Nothing can be substantiated with out an email or personal testimony.

4. Again, I agree with you. Circumstantial evidence points to the story being true. For those of us who are independent and free thinkers, we know there is a history of people telling stories about Hillary's anger, I am not disputing that. Again, unless someone is willing to come forward, secondhand accounts and whispers in the dark, non-existent emails that people on the internet cannot read isn't going to cut it in anyone's mind but the already dyed in the wool faithful. This isn't a "grab 'em by the pussy" moment for Hillary.

5. Here, we disagree. I looked. Find ONE OTHER SOURCE for this story. Go ahead. They all lead back to this mystery email and this journalist.

As far as Donna Brazile is concerned? Have you gone off your rocker? She'll never turn on Clinton. She knows who butters her bread.

Donna is just as corrupt as Hillary. Her power depends on Hillary. She is the interim DNC chair. If Hillary goes down, Donna goes down.

1. I posted an Op-ed off of the news story that ran the video of the man who was the recipient of the email. I think the one 3 or 4 second cartoon clip "evil" is in the second one which is the one the news source I quoted used. I don't know the news source personally, my story is an Op-ed off of theirs. We can agree that what the speaker in the video said about the email he received was the same information and therein the content of the actual pertinent information from the email was consistent.

2. I'm glad we agree that the journalist is legitimate. Yes, he is a bona fide journalist although not of the same ilk as what we see in mainstream news media where they are lying through their teeth in order to cover up the truth about Mrs. Clinton and going full tilt to punish those who dare to breakaway from their ranks.

3. This is where we disagree, MisterBeale. What was said in that email not only can be substantiated it actually can be verified through its content and Mrs. Clinton's behavior for the past 40 plus years at least.
First there is the testimony of those who are family relatives of Mrs. Clinton. There are the testimonies of the women Bill Clinton confided in, the book which the Clinton's tried to keep from being published by a former FBI agent who was assigned to the Clinton White House during their first administration, Mrs. Clinton's personal staff inside the White House during the first and second Administration who spoke about her horrendous behavior and filthy language. The Secret Service agents who considered an assignment to protect her - "a punishment." They also confirmed her psychotic episodes which is included in the most recent published book about the Clinton's and gives accounts of her screaming fits, throwing the bible at the back of the head of one of her people, using the F word continually while screaming at them, threatening them with loss of their jobs and careers as an intimidation tactic to keep them in line. The email is consistent in describing Mrs. Clinton's behavior and how those who have to work with her feel about it. The email is consistent in giving great detail of what happened which is also an indication of the truth. Lies are vague. Truth goes into the details because the event actually took place.

Furthermore, we have the fact that at least one female NBC Executive has gone on record (although anonymously) to give the exact account of what happened that night when Mrs. Clinton began to physically shake and went on an uncontrolled tirade against her own staff and the DNC Chairman Donna Brazile. How many female NBC Executives could there have possibly been working that particular night? There is a reason these people do not want to come forward. They are in fear for their lives because there is a history of people who cross the Clinton's dying suddenly from suicide, car accidents, plane crashes, dumb bells crushing their throat while working out - freak accidents - that simply do not add up. the stories about the Clinton's are not exactly top secret. There is the list of people who have worked for the Clinton's who have mysteriously died. There is more than enough reason for these people to be fearful of what Mrs. Clinton would do if they revealed their identity. Still the truth is that going public is their best chance of remaining alive and on a grander scale keeping America out of the hands of this woman who is clearly unfit for the office of US president.

4. The fact that the media had to dig up something that happened 11 years ago to find one indefensible statement made by Donald Trump in a private conversation to another man, while ignoring the past 40 plus years and counting of Mrs. Clinton's filthy language, psychotic episodes and vicious threats against anyone who displeases her is what is known as making a mountain out of a mole hill and everyone knows it. The mainstream media prefers to strain a gnat while swallowing a camel the size of Saudi Arabia. It's as if the entire population has fallen into the twilight zone.

5. I'm talking about all the articles that were written after that night condemning Matt Lauer. How dare he ask a legitimate question that Mrs. Clinton didn't okay and wasn't on the script! Have the people who wrote those stories ever considered that the candidate is not supposed to be given the questions beforehand? Have they ever considered that they are not supposed to be working for the Clinton's? They are supposed to be working for the American people! They are complicit in rigging polls (independent polls have shown Trump has more than double the support Mrs. Clinton has - these polls were taken just before the early vote!) reporting false numbers and because of the false polls, they are assisting Clinton in yet a third rigging - of the US presidential election - which the rigged polls are meant to bolster even though Mrs. Clinton has never been able to draw more than a couple of hundred people to her rallies. They helped her rig the nomination to steal it from Bernie Sanders, rig the polls between Clinton and Trump and now they are complicit in trying to do it again to Donald Trump. It isn't working. In a recent poll which I participated in last night the results were that 88% of the American people believe this election is rigged!

The cat is not only out of the bag, it's been out of the bag for decades. Where there is smoke there is fire. Clinton is a loose cannon and cannot be trusted to be anywhere near the nuclear button. She's been exposed more than once. This is merely more evidence that she is not fit to become the president of the United States. I believe every word of the report on that email. It's consistent, it's a continuing pattern of Mrs. Clinton's behavior and her mindset which is more of a Dictator (can anyone say Hitler?) than the leader of a free Republic.

Latest Breaking News: Trump is now getting 25% of the African American vote. Donna Brazile is the DNC Chairman but she is also a black woman who was just humiliated in front of a room full of people by Clinton and treated like a plantation slave told to "janitor up this mess"! Never say never. Clinton doesn't "own" Donna Brazile (although Mrs. Clinton may think so) She may change her mind and walk away from Mrs. Clinton. Many already have.

Trump Gets UNEXPECTED Announcement About Blacks... Hillary Clinton Is Scared! - The Political Insider
TRUMP on Track to Win More Black Votes Than Any GOP Candidate Since 1960

Last edited:

Shallow emotions

What Is a Psychopath?

1. I posted an Op-ed off of the news story that ran the video of the man who was the recipient of the email. I think the one 3 or 4 second cartoon clip "evil" is in the second one which is the one the news source I quoted used. I don't know the news source personally, my story is an Op-ed off of theirs. We can agree that what the speaker in the video said about the email he received was the same information and therein the content of the actual pertinent information from the email was consistent.

2. I'm glad we agree that the journalist is legitimate. Yes, he is a bona fide journalist although not of the same ilk as what we see in mainstream news media where they are lying through their teeth in order to cover up the truth about Mrs. Clinton and going full tilt to punish those who dare to breakaway from their ranks.

3. This is where we disagree, MisterBeale. What was said in that email not only can be substantiated it actually can be verified through its content and Mrs. Clinton's behavior for the past 40 plus years at least.
First there is the testimony of those who are family relatives of Mrs. Clinton. There are the testimonies of the women Bill Clinton confided in, the book which the Clinton's tried to keep from being published by a former FBI agent who was assigned to the Clinton White House during their first administration, Mrs. Clinton's personal staff inside the White House during the first and second Administration who spoke about her horrendous behavior and filthy language. The Secret Service agents who considered an assignment to protect her - "a punishment." They also confirmed her psychotic episodes which is included in the most recent published book about the Clinton's and gives accounts of her screaming fits, throwing the bible at the back of the head of one of her people, using the F word continually while screaming at them, threatening them with loss of their jobs and careers as an intimidation tactic to keep them in line. The email is consistent in describing Mrs. Clinton's behavior and how those who have to work with her feel about it. The email is consistent in giving great detail of what happened which is also an indication of the truth. Lies are vague. Truth goes into the details because the event actually took place.

Furthermore, we have the fact that at least one female NBC Executive has gone on record (although anonymously) to give the exact account of what happened that night when Mrs. Clinton began to physically shake and went on an uncontrolled tirade against her own staff and the DNC Chairman Donna Brazile. How many female NBC Executives could there have possibly been working that particular night? There is a reason these people do not want to come forward. They are in fear for their lives because there is a history of people who cross the Clinton's dying suddenly from suicide, car accidents, plane crashes, dumb bells crushing their throat while working out - freak accidents - that simply do not add up. the stories about the Clinton's are not exactly top secret. There is the list of people who have worked for the Clinton's who have mysteriously died. There is more than enough reason for these people to be fearful of what Mrs. Clinton would do if they revealed their identity. Still the truth is that going public is their best chance of remaining alive and on a grander scale keeping America out of the hands of this woman who is clearly unfit for the office of US president.

4. The fact that the media had to dig up something that happened 11 years ago to find one indefensible statement made by Donald Trump in a private conversation to another man, while ignoring the past 40 plus years and counting of Mrs. Clinton's filthy language, psychotic episodes and vicious threats against anyone who displeases her is what is known as making a mountain out of a mole hill and everyone knows it. The mainstream media prefers to strain a gnat while swallowing a camel the size of Saudi Arabia. It's as if the entire population has fallen into the twilight zone.

5. I'm talking about all the articles that were written after that night condemning Matt Lauer. How dare he ask a legitimate question that Mrs. Clinton didn't okay and wasn't on the script! Have the people who wrote those stories ever considered that the candidate is not supposed to be given the questions beforehand? Have they ever considered that they are not supposed to be working for the Clinton's? They are supposed to be working for the American people! They are complicit in rigging polls (independent polls have shown Trump has more than double the support Mrs. Clinton has - these polls were taken just before the early vote!) reporting false numbers and because of the false polls, they are assisting Clinton in yet a third rigging - of the US presidential election - which the rigged polls are meant to bolster even though Mrs. Clinton has never been able to draw more than a couple of hundred people to her rallies. They helped her rig the nomination to steal it from Bernie Sanders, rig the polls between Clinton and Trump and now they are complicit in trying to do it again to Donald Trump. It isn't working. In a recent poll which I participated in last night the results were that 88% of the American people believe this election is rigged!

The cat is not only out of the bag, it's been out of the bag for decades. Where there is smoke there is fire. Clinton is a loose cannon and cannot be trusted to be anywhere near the nuclear button. She's been exposed more than once. This is merely more evidence that she is not fit to become the president of the United States. I believe every word of the report on that email. It's consistent, it's a continuing pattern of Mrs. Clinton's behavior and her mindset which is more of a Dictator (can anyone say Hitler?) than the leader of a free Republic.

Latest Breaking News: Trump is now getting 25% of the African American vote. Donna Brazile is the DNC Chairman but she is also a black woman who was just humiliated in front of a room full of people by Clinton and treated like a plantation slave told to "janitor up this mess"! Never say never. Clinton doesn't "own" Donna Brazile (although Mrs. Clinton may think so) She may change her mind and walk away from Mrs. Clinton. Many already have.

Trump Gets UNEXPECTED Announcement About Blacks... Hillary Clinton Is Scared! - The Political Insider

So you have no other links to substantiate and prove that Hillary threw a temper tantrum and tirade, is that what you are basically saying?

Yeah, I couldn't find any either. I looked hard myself. It would be great if we could find one.

Will the lunatic fringe find a new source to hate on November 9th?

Will the great middle of moderate, law abiding American citizens put to rest hate and fear politicking with a decisive rejection of Donald Trump on November 8th?

Will the lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and character assassinations stop, or will the lunatic fringe continue their rejection of democracy itself, with a means and ends ideology, once noted by B. Franklin who opined, you have a republic if you can keep it.

Keep in mind this truth, Donald Trump is the new leader of the new right, and has continued to keep followers who will vote for him and who represent a great threat to our nation, and our nation's traditions, values and democratic institutions.

They have wrapped themselves in the American Flag, and while holding the cross of Christianity, they have soiled everything those symbols represent. Jefferson once wrote, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"

Trumps effort to disavow his eminent defeat by claiming the election of HRC as the next POTUS is not a product of the will of the people, attacks democracy itself. Those who will take up arms or incite others to do so will commit the act of treason, and this is a fact of law as well as an evil act; one which despoils every person who took the oath to support and defend the COTUS and died, was wounded or served the nation in this cause.

So you have no other links to substantiate and prove that Hillary threw a temper tantrum and tirade, is that what you are basically saying?

Yeah, I couldn't find any either. I looked hard myself. It would be great if we could find one.

More than one book has been published on the subject of Mrs. Clinton's manic episodes, filthy language and open threats against her staff and White House employees. If you like I can do an Op-ed on the scores of authors who have written about Mrs. Clinton and her husband. This latest manic episode of Mrs. Clinton's is but one of a long string of episodes. She's has earned the name, "The American Psycho."

I'm not sure how many books have been written about Mrs. Clinton's psychotic behavior.... a dozen? Two dozen? Here is the latest.......

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-...ratic-uncontrollable-ways-in-the-white-house/
Hillary Clinton has a “Jekyll and Hyde” personality that left White House staffers scared stiff of her explosive — and even physical — outbursts, an ex-Secret Service officer claims in a scathing new tell-all.

Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.

The allegations from Byrne, a 29-year veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, threaten to derail her campaign days before she is expected to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination.

“Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses his Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate.”

The book claims she repeatedly screamed obscenities at her husband, Secret Service personnel and White House staffers — all of whom lived in terror of her next tirade.

Secret Service agents had discussions about the possibility that they would have to protect Bill from his wife’s physical attacks, Byrne writes, and the couple had one “violent encounter” the morning of a key presidential address to the nation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back