The American people agree with me.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Why does Obama continually spout this nonsense when the GOP in the house were also reelected. He's like a child screaming "I won I won I won" days after the game of checkers is over with.

Why don't you get on with governing and stop the silly talking points and campaigning.

The American people agree with me.

Why does Obama continually spout this nonsense when the GOP in the house were also reelected. He's like a child screaming "I won I won I won" days after the game of checkers is over with.

Why don't you get on with governing and stop the silly talking points and campaigning.

he won the election - the American people agreed with him ... not Romney

new initiatives are being worked on - beginning tomorrow, gun legislation.

House Democrats received more votes from the American people than House Republicans. Yet, Republicans took more seats. The power of gerrymandering

• Banned
He won a divided national vote. Like congress our country is sharply divided on the issues. It is Obama's job to find common ground through leadership.

I won't be holding my breath

• Banned

House Democrats received more votes from the American people than House Republicans. Yet, Republicans took more seats. The power of gerrymandering

Because more democrat seats were up for election. Spin it anyway you like but the fact remains that Obama has to deal with them or be content with being a lame duck for four years.

Really? This is what you came back with? If you are trying to make a point, it didnt work. Instead, it seems to be showing that you have no idea how congressional districts work.

Because more democrat seats were up for election. Spin it anyway you like but the fact remains that Obama has to deal with them or be content with being a lame duck for four years.

it'll only be two years if the republicans keep it up

Do you understand what the House is?

EVERY seat is up for reelection and Republicans held the majority of the seats. Dems won the majority of the popular vote and yet only picked up eight seats

Really? This is what you came back with? If you are trying to make a point, it didnt work. Instead, it seems to be showing that you have no idea how congressional districts work.

I most certainly do

Whoever is in control at the state level gets to define the districts after a census. Gerrymander heaven for the Republicans

Do you understand what the House is?

EVERY seat is up for reelection and Republicans held the majority of the seats. Dems won the majority of the popular vote and yet only picked up eight seats

That changes nothing. Deal with it

he's so very pimpish.

perhaps. but then running against each of those democrats was a republican who people could have voted for. instead, democrats got a million more house votes and the GOP lost seats...

so perhaps THEY should learn to deal with HIM. :eusa_whistle:

No they don't. They think otherwise if they kept the Democratic Majority and Obama.

How do you deal with someone who refuses to negotiate Jillian? The debt ceiling has historically been voted on AFTER debt negotiations.

How do you deal with someone who refuses to negotiate Jillian? The debt ceiling has historically been voted on AFTER debt negotiations.

It's a failsafe incase congress fails to reach a deal by the other deadline, which is mostly the fault of the GOP.

PolitiFact | White House Chief of Staff Jack Lew says budget requires 60 votes in Senate

Senate Democrats: 53
Senate Republicans: 45

Now to have a budget passed, you are going to need more than 53 votes.
Why is the republican party willing to compromise? It's always been their way or the highway, and it's been the highway. Obama has asked many times what the republicans wanted, but he has only gotten crickets.

Debt ceiling has NEVER been used as a tool to threaten to default our nations debts unless a party gets what it wants

Until the current crop of Republicans came along

Debt ceiling has NEVER been used as a tool to threaten to default our nations debts unless a party gets what it wants

It is a complete fabrication that we will default without an increase in the debt ceiling.

The nation is going to default anyway. It's a mathematical certainty since no spending will ever get cut.

Afer that, Obama really does not have any ideas. So he's going to just keep dancing around talking about revenue for the government and that he won and he gets the big piece of rent seeker chicken....and half the watermelon.

Not too bright are ya? Tax revenues will continue to come in and vital services will be paid out of that revenue UNLESS Obama refuses to pay them. Shit like park services and other non essential shit will be shut down.

Your lies only work on like minded ignorant fools.

Forum List

Back