The American Negro {2}

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I never expected that a mere 24 hours after I wrote this thread It's The American Negro
That the news would be running a story that CONFIRMS everything I said about the American negro. An American negro who had been awarded 91,000 dollars and collected at 18 joined islamic state and gave them the money.

"A survivor of the 2007 Minneapolis bridge collapse now faces terror charges after authorities say he traveled to Syria to join ISIS a few weeks after collecting $91,000 in settlement money."

91k to start your adult life in this country is a good start far better then millions of other Americans. But raised in a democrat controlled city and a member of a democrat controlled race he chose hate over freedom over common sense and even his fellow Americans some of which awarded him the money in the first place.

"Mohamed Amiin Ali Roble, 20, was charged yesterday with providing and conspiring to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

He was weeks shy of his 11th birthday when the school bus he was riding in plummeted about 30ft as the bridge collapsed, killing 13 people. Roble, one of 145 people who were hurt, received the settlement funds on his 18th birthday."

"According to evidence presented in federal court in May, Roble flew to Istanbul in October 2014 as part of an itinerary that included a trip to China. He was due to return to the US in June 2015, but never did, FBI officer Joel Pajak testified."

He deserves to have his U.S. citizenship RIPPED from him.
Survivor of Minneapolis bridge collapse charged with terror support

Fury

• Banned
I don't read your posts, but I find them to be bold.
Strange, most "classic" liberals like my style. Not to be confused with the modern goose stepping liberal.

That we find your posts amusing (as in "at," not "with") doesn't mean that we like your style.

You're like your friends socks, corny and outdated with a rambling incoherence.
I don't have any socks. Any mod or admin here can tell you the security program prevents that.

I have security on my computer.
Grandma is just swigging off the old douche bag again. 14 days since your last drink? Good for you GG.
I'm never drinking again. :) aside from one drink in a pub or venue :)
Good to hear maybe one day you can regain your status as a renowned troll.
I wasn't aware I'd lost it!!!

My, one does miss a lot when in a haze of alcohol. Is it true? have I lost my troll reputation?

Grandma is just swigging off the old douche bag again. 14 days since your last drink? Good for you GG.

My, one does miss a lot when in a haze of alcohol. Is it true? have I lost my troll reputation?
As far as cross net known I think so. The haze took away from your style and as we both know its style that gets you known. You no doubt will see it again.

As far as cross net known I think so. The haze took away from your style and as we both know its style that gets you known. You no doubt will see it again.
I used to be big in the hate forums, but it takes a tranny four times as much work as a man to get an 8th as known when it comes to trolling. :cry:

I used to be big in the hate forums, but it takes a tranny four times as much work as a man to get an 8th as known when it comes to trolling. :cry:
Any troll is only as good as they were yesterday. Tomorrow is not written and the "new breed" seems to think they are entitled without the work.

Only one?

th

Forum List

Back