The American Men are RISING UP against the crooked deep state

they tried to do a coup against the American voters

You don't understand. We the voters did the coup in the House of Representatives. The coup will continue late next year as they try again to conquer the Senate and the Presidency.
naw, Nadler is going to crush your dream but again, when he jumps off the mueller plank. keep encouraging him. We'll thank you in 2020.

China has already got that going behind close doors

Their GDP scores are the best

Progress WILL be copied

A logic test for voting is indeed coming to save nations

Fine, prove it.

Show us links to UNBIASED, FACTUAL PROOF of what you are saying.

I guarantee that you cannot. Which means you are just some wacko who is COMPLETELY full of excrement who also possesses an extensive tinfoil hat collection.

Check the polls and check exit polls after the voting. Check the gender difference

Men will not allow the women's majority vote destroy the nation

The men will set up a logic test for voting

That is coming

Ok, when exactly? Be specific so we can check your accuracy.

What do you want to see a poll to see the gender difference??

That gender difference is in every one

The military times poll and their gender difference tells you that the men and women of active duty hate each other with their 51 point gender difference

And those men will go with trump no matter what the women say. They will make the women stand down in order to save the nation

I asked you "when exactly"? As for the rest of your post, I really don't think you will find anyone who understands what you are trying to say. If you don't mind my asking, what is your first language?
A logic test for voting is coming
No, it really, really, really isn't.

Progress WILL be copied

Fine, prove it.

I guarantee that you cannot. Which means you are just some wacko who is COMPLETELY full of excrement who also possesses an extensive tinfoil hat collection.

Check the polls and check exit polls after the voting. Check the gender difference

That is coming

So you have ZERO links to unbiased, factual proof.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Hold on I may do your work for you

The military times poll is a good start because of the 51 point difference of approval of trump between the genders

When the men are opposite they will soon win

Is anyone following this?

The military times poll shows the men and women hate each other

Similar to the polls and actual voting

This difference will always be stopped by the one with the most power. The men

Progress WILL be copied

Fine, prove it.

That is coming

There will be no such test.

Nor will this nation be destroyed by a women's majority vote.

Wars are fought men against men

This is men against women

And women's harmful voting has their rights hanging by a thread

The OP is going to have to provide some support for his 'position' or at least some clarification.

Progress WILL be copied

Fine, prove it.

That is coming

There will be no such test.

Nor will this nation be destroyed by a women's majority vote.

Mueller was stopped and folded because trump was not losing the support of the men

He will now run and hide as all this builds

Wars are fought men against men

This is men against women

And women's harmful voting has their rights hanging by a thread

Women's rights are pretty secure, and their rightful equality, dignity, and respect in society is only growing stronger. I don't see why any real man would find this threatening. An interesting discussion about economics could be had, but the point stands.

Look thru 50,000 yrs of history to know this is coming

That is not a link or a clarification.

Right not a link. But logic will always bring the best and will predict the best

I may try to find the military times poll and bring you the 51 point difference in gender of the approval of trump

Answer this will a gender difference change your mind about what will happen with how dominoes falls to make changes

Does a 51 gender point difference mean anything to you??

That is a test if you are blind with low logic

Being blind makes one not see correctly

Low logic makes one not understand correctly

A high logic test for voters would stop electing crooks that destroys nations

The democrats were very stupid.

Now that party is dead

They decided to do high treason in order to cover up some very serious crimes by many democrats ... Instead of letting the law take its course they tried to do a coup against the American voters who elected him to do his best for 4 years

Now the men saw this great harm early with their higher logic ability and now they want justice and will make the women stand down if needed

And the men have seen this gigantic gender difference with the women supporting the high treason crooks .. This will make the men bring a logic test for voting and make the unwise to stand down and stop

Barr sees all of this

Mueller folded because of seeing the men as judging them as guilty of high treason and mueller went fast to fold and hide ... But it's too late. The men knows abd they know they have to now have JUSTICE !!

The rage against the deep state begins !!

AMERICA'S RAGE: Where Are the Investigations into Hillary Emails, Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, AGT Intl, Obama FBI and DOJ Crimes?!?

this link is obviously biased the fact is does not say a SINGLE THING about the corruption of Bush,Cheney and the neocons in the republican party.Obama expanded the treasonous activities of Bush yet not one single word is mentioned about Bush and his tresounous activities.

Forum List

Back