The American Lefts Attack Upon Christmas

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
While in Cambodia the last few weeks I noticed a lot of things you do not see very often in America. One of them was the embracing of the term "Merry Christmas" in public. Cambodia is 0.4% Christian, yet no one is offended, threatened, nor running towards safe zones. You do not see these kinds of things very often in the US anymore. American Christians need to grow a spine and tell the moonbats too bad. And FYI, lots of Merry Christmas in Khmer too.
IMG_5435.JPG
IMG_5440.JPG
IMG_5446.JPG
IMG_5447.JPG
IMG_5450.JPG
IMG_5453.JPG
IMG_5454.JPG

While in Cambodia the last few weeks I noticed a lot of things you do not see very often in America. One of them was the embracing of the term "Merry Christmas" in public. Cambodia is 0.4% Christian, yet no one is offended, threatened, nor running towards safe zones. You do not see these kinds of things very often in the US anymore. American Christians need to grow a spine and tell the moonbats too bad. And FYI, lots of Merry Christmas in Khmer too.
H]

Poor Americans- under attack because not enough companies are selling Christmas crap by saying "Merry Christmas".

You better grow a spine and demand your right to see "Merry Christmas" before you buy your Christmas crap that Jesus wants you to buy.

The War on Christmas was settled a long time ago. Christmas won.

H]

Poor Americans- under attack because not enough companies are selling Christmas crap by saying "Merry Christmas".

You better grow a spine and demand your right to see "Merry Christmas" before you buy your Christmas crap that Jesus wants you to buy.

People are fired for saying Merry Christmas, fascist.

View attachment 101370 View attachment 101371 View attachment 101372 View attachment 101373 View attachment 101374 View attachment 101375 View attachment 101376
This thread is anti-Semitic

H]

Happy holidays mate.

H]

Why are they saying "Merry, Christmas, fascist"?

H]

Oh yeah? Where did THAT happen?

H]

Your complete ignorance to reality explains your voting pattern.

Woman claims 'Merry Christmas' got her fired

H]

So 8 years ago- in 2008- a woman claimed she was fired for saying "Merry Christmas"

And the Christian company that was her employer says she was not.

"We are a Christian company and we celebrate Christmas," said Andy Phillips, the company's president. Thomas is "a disgruntled employee," presenting a one-sided version of what happened when she was fired Dec. 10, Phillips said.

Wow- that is a war on Christmas

LOL

Update:
Andy Phillips, the company’s President said what is being reported in the media is false and said he fired Thomas for different reasons.

"We have a situation with a disgruntled employee who was terminated for insubordination and gross misconduct. She was not terminated and I want to make that very clear, she was not terminated for saying Merry Christmas," Phillips said.

Last edited:
What I love about this faux outrage is that the OP just showed photo's of Xmas in Cambodia.

And as evidence for the 'attack on Christmas' the only thing he could come up with is one woman who 8 years ago claimed she was fired for refusing to say "Happy Holidays"

Yes- Christmas is under attack throughout the United States. Which is why we all start hearing Christmas music the day after Halloween.

i have traveled to japan frequently and they have Christmas and make a big thing of it , without the religion kookery of christ insanity

i have traveled to japan frequently and they have Christmas and make a big thing of it , without the religion kookery of christ insanity
Can I count on you to speak honestly? If it was up to you, would you abolish religion?

H]

I read your link, this happened back in 2008, got anything from THIS year?

Christmas is so under assault now in the United States that we are bombarded with Christmas music for two months, and with Christmas movies for a month.

And the traffic from shoppers attacking Christmas by buying Christmas presents and Christmas trees is almost unbearable.

I use "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays" interchangeably. I think it's the intent that matters. The only time some one got angry with me was when I said happy holidays and was told it was merry christmas.

Forum List

Back