The American left

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Why is it the left cheers for terrorist in Libya and Syria is surpassed only by their disdain for their fellow Americans who are only defending the Constitution of the United States of America? Not to my knowledge as this happened in American history.

Don't really understand hardly anything about "the left" do you?

btw your sheep guard dog is out of a job.
Support the right to arm sheep!

Last edited:
The only reason I can think of why they try so hard to change America to fit their twisted ideology, is that they really must not like it very much.

Don't really understand hardly anything about "the left" do you?

btw your sheep guard dog is out of a job.
Support the right to arm sheep!

Fine I would love to have him sitting on the front porch basking in the sun. But their are to many sheeple out their.

The only reason I can think of why they try so hard to change America to fit their twisted ideology, is that they really must not like it very much.

That's possible. But I think it's something more.

Oh... And they want to control everyone who disagrees with them as well.

True but they can't control the ones they cheer for
Those that cling to their Quran and guns or airplanes or suicide vest.

Why is it the left cheers for terrorist in Libya and Syria is surpassed only by their disdain for their fellow Americans who are only defending the Constitution of the United States of America? Not to my knowledge as this happened in American history.

You forgot to cite an example of any official, acknowledged representative of ‘the left’ who ‘cheers terrorists.’

You’re clearly ignorant of the fact that liberals for decades have been the greater champions of the Constitution and civil liberties, defending the rights of Americans from government excess advocated by the right.

Otherwise, you remain an idiot on a number of levels.

You forgot to cite an example of any official, acknowledged representative of ‘the left’ who ‘cheers terrorists.’

You’re clearly ignorant of the fact that liberals for decades have been the greater champions of the Constitution and civil liberties, defending the rights of Americans from government excess advocated by the right.

Otherwise, you remain an idiot on a number of levels.

The members of this broad should suffice

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter as they say. America has officially backed some of the worst dictators ever and been very eager to label the opposition whatever bad name that keeps our puppets in power, "terrorist" for instance.

It is only the left that really feels the people of any country have the right to overthrow dictators, the track record of republicans in this regard is exactly the opposite. Republicans have long held the belief that third world shitholes require a pro-American dictator and have repeatedly gone to great lengths to squash any pro democracy movements anywhere our plutocrats have economic interests. Populist uprisings have my seal of approval even if it results in a government that detests us for our past meddling because, after all, people do have the universal right to the government of their choosing.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter as they say. America has officially backed some of the worst dictators ever and been very eager to label the opposition whatever bad name that keeps our puppets in power, "terrorist" for instance.

It is only the left that really feels the people of any country have the right to overthrow dictators, the track record of republicans in this regard is exactly the opposite. Republicans have long held the belief that third world shitholes require a pro-American dictator and have repeatedly gone to great lengths to squash any pro democracy movements anywhere our plutocrats have economic interests. Populist uprisings have my seal of approval even if it results in a government that detests us for our past meddling because, after all, people do have the universal right to the government of their choosing.

I'm beginning to think Dictatorships are the only leadership those people understand.Egypt is a good example.

I'm beginning to think Dictatorships are the only leadership those people understand.Egypt is a good example.

Well there you go, you as a conservative American reserve for yourself the right of rebellion against an unjust government but would deny that right to anyone else because they are different somehow, people are the same everywhere with the same wants, kind of blows a hole in the natural rights argument doesn't it? We have all these "god given" rights but scary brown people need to be crushed.

Well there you go, you as a conservative American reserve for yourself the right of rebellion against an unjust government but would deny that right to anyone else because they are different somehow, people are the same everywhere with the same wants, kind of blows a hole in the natural rights argument doesn't it? We have all these "god given" rights but scary brown people need to be crushed.

HUH SAY WHAT? I never said they didn't have the right to over through their government, I just said I think they only understand dictatorships better than they do democracy.

HUH SAY WHAT? I never said they didn't have the right to over through their government, I just said I think they only understand dictatorships better than they do democracy.

Your labeling them terrorists and the "left" as terrorist sympathizers is exactly the language and the rationale behind all of our CIA interventions around the world to put down populist uprisings. A popular rebellion is something we should all support but it seems you are less than thrilled about our iron fisted puppets getting knocked off and afraid of what may come next. The birth of freedom is often a slow bloody affair and it is time we lived up to the high sounding ideals of our founding and either help the people choose their own path or stay the hell out of it.

I wasn't the left that:

Let Bin Laden go.

Blocked first responders from getting health care.

Invaded the wrong country.

Wants to cut veterans benefits.

Anyone want more truth? Cuz I have lots more.

Yes, like taking down the elected president of Chile, Allende, and installing right wing Pinochet in his place.
Pinochet was later declared a war criminal.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter as they say. America has officially backed some of the worst dictators ever and been very eager to label the opposition whatever bad name that keeps our puppets in power, "terrorist" for instance...

Yeah, our foreign "policy" has a been a sad joke for a long time. We continually stick our nose in the affairs of other countries, we continually make nasty mistakes on who we "back", we continually convince ourselves that it's somehow our right to blow the shit out of other sovereign countries and kill their innocents as we impose our military power on them.

And then we -- well, some of us -- are shocked when they fight back using any means necessary.

Your labeling them terrorists and the "left" as terrorist sympathizers is exactly the language and the rationale behind all of our CIA interventions around the world to put down populist uprisings. A popular rebellion is something we should all support but it seems you are less than thrilled about our iron fisted puppets getting knocked off and afraid of what may come next. The birth of freedom is often a slow bloody affair and it is time we lived up to the high sounding ideals of our founding and either help the people choose their own path or stay the hell out of it.

They are terrorist they are part of al qaeda

I wasn't the left that:

Let Bin Laden go.

But you are the left that cheers for al qaeda, over your fellow Americans who are only defending the Constitution.

I wasn't the left that:

Let Bin Laden go.

But you are the left that cheers for al qaeda, over your fellow Americans who are only defending the Constitution.

Not true. Bush let Bin Laden go. Obama has taken out most of al Qaeda. Republicans hoped Obama failed. Right? Only he didn't. That's gotta hurt.

Forum List

Back