The American left may agree with the action of obama

OK let clearify one thing he wasn't wanted by the FBI for the attacks on the world trade center. A person can be charged even if they haven't been arrested. So don't be an ass.

He was wanted by the FBI in connection with the 9/11 attacks. The persons responsible for the attacks all conveniently died that day.

I don't know where you are going with this, but if you are going to claim that the FBI didn't think Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11, you are more fucking stupid then even I could imagine.

Click on the link.

This is about as stupid as claiming Hitler wasn't responsible for the Holocaust. I mean, he never actually participated in Genocide as far as we know. The head of the S.S. was much more involved.......

You guys are becoming too fucking lame for words.

How about this, jackass; I am glad we have KSM and OBL.

He was wanted by the FBI in connection with the 9/11 attacks. The persons responsible for the attacks all conveniently died that day.

No he was not
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

This is about as stupid as claiming Hitler wasn't responsible for the Holocaust. I mean, he never actually participated in Genocide as far as we know. The head of the S.S. was much more involved

Translation I hate the truth. Look on the FBI link I poosted. the one they have had up for years.

i did. i can't decide if you're trying to raise stupid to an art form or if you're just a liar.

tough call.

But the world is starting to question those actions.

Death of a terrorist and unanswered questions

Your correspondents have rightly been critical of the questionable legality of American action against Bin Laden and Nato attempts to assassinate Colonel Gaddafi (Osama bin Laden and wild-west justice, 3 May). Some 65 years ago US prosecutors and politicians led the way in rejecting the idea of simply identifying and then executing Nazi leaders when they fell into allied hands. Justice Robert Jackson insisted that if the western allies wanted to hold the moral high ground they had to be seen to behave differently from the defeated axis states. The Nuremberg trials gave an opportunity through due legal process for the victor states to demonstrate that the rule of law had to be applied even to the most lawless acts.

Letters: Death of a terrorist and unanswered questions | World news | The Guardian

Just why should we care what these people's opinion is? As I recall, it was not THEIR nation Bin Laden attacked on 9/11. Now personally, I would have liked to see us parade Osama's head throught our streets, to send the ragheads a message as to how we felt watching them cheer and laugh at the news of 9/11; but absent that, we at least killed the SOB like we should have, and if anyone doesn't like that, and wants to know why, the answer is, because we are the one hyper-power on the planet, and we will damn well do as WE, not YOU, see fit. Everybody got the message, now?

The fact is, that we could, if we chose to do so, retaliate for 9/11 by essentially wiping Islam from the face of the earth; in fact, we have the capacity to do most of the job in a matter of hours, literally, were America so inclined. There have been throughout history many great powers, which, had they had such a capacity, would not have hesitated for one moment in using it. Given that, I think America has been rather restrained. Some of our critics, despite what they say, would NOT be so restrained themselves, were they in our place; you may be sure of that. I think therefore, that we should point this reality out to them, in detail so that they can comprehend it. We have confined the killing in this case to the stateless rogues responsible for the atrocity. If necessary, I say we pick one nation (Pakistan or Saudi Arabia) and demonstrate upon it our full capabilities, as a reminder of what we CAN do.. That should be sufficient to bring our critics to understand just how much say they do NOT have, in how we handle our affairs in war. If people are going to be jealous of and hateful toward you, it is far better, that they also must fear you.

I thought world opinion mattered? or did that change when Buoooosh left office?

sometimes it does. sometimes it doesn't. this president doesn't intentionally run around inflaming everyone he possibly can. he did the right thing.

if they have an issue with it, hell with 'em.

Its very interesting to see how Blood Thirsty the Left has become all of the sudden, nobody is arguing that the death of UBL was something to cry over however we all remember the hue and cry sniveling and whining during the previous administration.

I can just see the Screaming headlines if this had been bush that assassinated UBL and yes it was an assignation the POS deserved to die and should have been made to suffer but I digress. Like I said its funny to watch the Left try to justify something they wouldn't have tolerated with the Previous administration

i never heard anyone on either side object to hunting down osama.

it's even funnier to watch the rw nuts bitch and moan about something they have supported since 9/13/01.

y'all must have no backbones else you couldn't contort yourself like this.

:clap2:

Funny I seem to remember it I seem to remember the Left throwing a fit over Bush extending into Pakistan looking for UBL I clearly remember the left admonishing the previous administration over the evils of Assassination as well as demanding the previous administrations head over Gitmo and the interrogations of UBL soldiers funny how that's being glossed over.

Clearly you've missed the point we are hardly "bitching and Moaning" over the actions of Obama who for once got something right as far as I am concerned I'm just highly amused at the Hypocrisy being exhibited by that all to sudden Blood thirsty left.

My backbone sport is just fine I stand beside my beliefs its sad to see the same cannot be said for everyone isn't it.

Last edited:
OK let clearify one thing he wasn't wanted by the FBI for the attacks on the world trade center. A person can be charged even if they haven't been arrested. So don't be an ass.

I don't know where you are going with this, but if you are going to claim that the FBI didn't think Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11, you are more fucking stupid then even I could imagine.

Click on the link.

This is about as stupid as claiming Hitler wasn't responsible for the Holocaust. I mean, he never actually participated in Genocide as far as we know. The head of the S.S. was much more involved.......

No he was not
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

This is about as stupid as claiming Hitler wasn't responsible for the Holocaust. I mean, he never actually participated in Genocide as far as we know. The head of the S.S. was much more involved

Translation I hate the truth. Look on the FBI link I poosted. the one they have had up for years.

What in the hell do you think they were talking about with this:

Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death.

Are we really going to bicker over whether OBL was wanted in connection for the attacks on 9/11?

Click on the link.

No he was not
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

i did. i can't decide if you're trying to raise stupid to an art form or if you're just a liar.

tough call.

Fuck face try to keep up. Can you refute anything I posted are you calling the FBI liars?

Your correspondents have rightly been critical of the questionable legality of American action against Bin Laden and Nato attempts to assassinate Colonel Gaddafi (Osama bin Laden and wild-west justice, 3 May). Some 65 years ago US prosecutors and politicians led the way in rejecting the idea of simply identifying and then executing Nazi leaders when they fell into allied hands. Justice Robert Jackson insisted that if the western allies wanted to hold the moral high ground they had to be seen to behave differently from the defeated axis states. The Nuremberg trials gave an opportunity through due legal process for the victor states to demonstrate that the rule of law had to be applied even to the most lawless acts.

Letters: Death of a terrorist and unanswered questions | World news | The Guardian

Just why should we care what these people's opinion is? As I recall, it was not THEIR nation Bin Laden attacked on 9/11. Now personally, I would have liked to see us parade Osama's head throught our streets, to send the ragheads a message as to how we felt watching them cheer and laugh at the news of 9/11; but absent that, we at least killed the SOB like we should have, and if anyone doesn't like that, and wants to know why, the answer is, because we are the one hyper-power on the planet, and we will damn well do as WE, not YOU, see fit. Everybody got the message, now?

The fact is, that we could, if we chose to do so, retaliate for 9/11 by essentially wiping Islam from the face of the earth; in fact, we have the capacity to do most of the job in a matter of hours, literally, were America so inclined. There have been throughout history many great powers, which, had they had such a capacity, would not have hesitated for one moment in using it. Given that, I think America has been rather restrained. Some of our critics, despite what they say, would NOT be so restrained themselves, were they in our place; you may be sure of that. I think therefore, that we should point this reality out to them, in detail so that they can comprehend it. We have confined the killing in this case to the stateless rogues responsible for the atrocity. If necessary, I say we pick one nation (Pakistan or Saudi Arabia) and demonstrate upon it our full capabilities, as a reminder of what we CAN do.. That should be sufficient to bring our critics to understand just how much say they do NOT have, in how we handle our affairs in war. If people are going to be jealous of and hateful toward you, it is far better, that they also must fear you.

Actually, it was their nation too. It may have been on US soil, and undoubtedly, more Americans were killed than any other nation.... but.... 86 countries lost citizens on 9-11. We keep forgetting that. They are just as dead, and their families and countries were equally devastated by the attack.

You may not like the world questioning Obama, but if it was acceptable for the world to question Bush, then it is acceptable now.

And... legally... killing Bin Laden the way we did was, probably, technically illegal under international law.

Click on the link.

No he was not
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death.

Are we really going to bicker over whether OBL was wanted in connection for the attacks on 9/11?

No mention of the world trade center, and the world trade center is not a Federal Facility
CAUTION
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

We went to war looking for Ben Laden because of the attack on the world trade center. We did not go to war because he bombed the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya.

Actually, it was their nation too. It may have been on US soil, and undoubtedly, more Americans were killed than any other nation.... but.... 86 countries lost citizens on 9-11. We keep forgetting that. They are just as dead, and their families and countries were equally devastated by the attack.

You may not like the world questioning Obama, but if it was acceptable for the world to question Bush, then it is acceptable now.

And... legally... killing Bin Laden the way we did was, probably, technically illegal under international law.

The left loved to use alinski tactic as much as they could but they hate it when it's used against them.

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

Its very interesting to see how Blood Thirsty the Left has become all of the sudden, nobody is arguing that the death of UBL was something to cry over however we all remember the hue and cry sniveling and whining during the previous administration.

I can just see the Screaming headlines if this had been bush that assassinated UBL and yes it was an assignation the POS deserved to die and should have been made to suffer but I digress. Like I said its funny to watch the Left try to justify something they wouldn't have tolerated with the Previous administration

i never heard anyone on either side object to hunting down osama.

it's even funnier to watch the rw nuts bitch and moan about something they have supported since 9/13/01.

y'all must have no backbones else you couldn't contort yourself like this.

:clap2:

Funny I seem to remember it I seem to remember the Left throwing a fit over Bush extending into Pakistan looking for UBL I clearly remember the left admonishing the previous administration over the evils of Assassination as well as demanding the previous administrations head over Gitmo and the interrogations of UBL soldiers funny how that's being glossed over.

Clearly you've missed the point we are hardly "bitching and Moaning" over the actions of Obama who for once got something right as far as I am concerned I'm just highly amused at the Hypocrisy being exhibited by that all to sudden Blood thirsty left.

My backbone sport is just fine I stand beside my beliefs its sad to see the same cannot be said for everyone isn't it.

of course you're not :thup:

:rofl:

No he was not
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

tough call.

Fuck face try to keep up. Can you refute anything I posted are you calling the FBI liars?

no, i'm calling you stupid.

of course, the FBI are liars.

ask brian holloran's family.

No he was not
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

No mention of the world trade center, and the world trade center is not a Federal Facility

Let me spell this out for you, dimwit.

The FBI is a FEDERAL agency that pursues FEDERAL and not STATE crimes.

They also aren't the end all and be all of the issue of OBL's crimes.

We went to war looking for Ben Laden because of the attack on the world trade center. We did not go to war because he bombed the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya.

:lol:

Wanted by the FBI
FBI — Most Wanted Terrorists

Are you sure about that?

Daniel Andreas San Diego
CAUTION
Daniel Andreas San Diego is wanted for his alleged involvement in the bombing of two office buildings in the San Francisco, California, area. On August 28, 2003, two bombs exploded approximately one hour apart at the Chiron Corporation in Emeryville. Then, on September 26, 2003, one bomb strapped with nails exploded at the Shaklee Corporation in Pleasanton. San Diego was indicted in the United States District Court, Northern District of California, in July of 2004.
FBI — DANIEL ANDREAS SAN DIEGO

Dim wit? Yes you are.

tough call.

no, i'm calling you stupid.

of course, the FBI are liars.

ask brian holloran's family.

Do you have informaion that the FBI doesn't have? Maybe you should share your wisdom with them.

Wanted by the FBI

Are you sure about that?

Daniel Andreas San Diego
CAUTION
Daniel Andreas San Diego is wanted for his alleged involvement in the bombing of two office buildings in the San Francisco, California, area. On August 28, 2003, two bombs exploded approximately one hour apart at the Chiron Corporation in Emeryville. Then, on September 26, 2003, one bomb strapped with nails exploded at the Shaklee Corporation in Pleasanton. San Diego was indicted in the United States District Court, Northern District of California, in July of 2004.

Dim wit? Yes you are.

An American citizen actively carrying out terrorism and bombings is also a federal offense.

That's not the same thing as OBL, who has never set foot in the US.

This is getting really lame. If you think that OBL had nothing to do with 9-11 then wander over to the truther camp.

Wanted by the FBI

Are you sure about that?

Daniel Andreas San Diego
CAUTION

Dim wit? Yes you are.

An American citizen actively carrying out terrorism and bombings is also a federal offense.

That's not the same thing as OBL, who has never set foot in the US.

This is getting really lame. If you think that OBL had nothing to do with 9-11 then wander over to the truther camp.
That is not what you said.

Is the attack on the world trade center an attack on the state?

I'm a bit confused what was your argument again?
The World trade center 9/11
Attack by Daniel Andreas San Diego an American citizen
Chiron Corporation in Emeryville
Shaklee Corporation in Pleasanton

How are either three different?

Forum List

Back