The American left may agree with the action of obama

Nope, but see I don't give a fling fuck about world opinion, the left use to what changed?

It was Osama Bin Laden. Pretty simple, really.

So world opinion doesn't matter any more? got it.

Not when it comes to Osama Bin Laden. Maybe your brains have been scrambled from 8 years of right wing propaganda, but OBL, and not Iraq, was the leader of the organization that was responsible for 9/11.

It was Osama Bin Laden. Pretty simple, really.

So world opinion doesn't matter any more? got it.

Not when it comes to Osama Bin Laden. Maybe your brains have been scrambled from 8 years of right wing propaganda, but OBL, and not Iraq, was the leader of the organization that was responsible for 9/11.

Really? so what the left held in high regruad doesn't matter anymore? Soon you'll be saying water boarding is not tourture.

Had Obama gave an order to capture, but not kill Bin Laden, the right would have called him a wimp and a terrorist supporter.

So obama did give the order to kill ben laden, that explains alot. It's a funny thing how the military captured the mastermind of 9/11 and they couldn't catch Ben Laden. How much vauble intell was thrown away we will never know.

"The official, who declined to be identified because the person is not authorized to speak publicly, said the material contained on about five computers, 100 remote electronic storage devices, such as flash drives, and 10 hard drives is one of the "most significant in the history of the war on terror."

Bin Laden raid nets 'significant' information cache - USATODAY.com

why do you hate america so much?

still butthurt over losing *the war of northern aggression* or what? :lol:

Had Obama gave an order to capture, but not kill Bin Laden, the right would have called him a wimp and a terrorist supporter.

So obama did give the order to kill ben laden, that explains alot. It's a funny thing how the military captured the mastermind of 9/11 and they couldn't catch Ben Laden. How much vauble intell was thrown away we will never know.

"The official, who declined to be identified because the person is not authorized to speak publicly, said the material contained on about five computers, 100 remote electronic storage devices, such as flash drives, and 10 hard drives is one of the "most significant in the history of the war on terror."

Bin Laden raid nets 'significant' information cache - USATODAY.com

why do you hate america so much?

still butthurt over losing *the war of northern aggression* or what? :lol:

of course they have material contained on about five computers, 100 remote electronic storage devices, such as flash drives, and 10 hard drives couldn't come up with a better excuse for killing bin laden.

But I wonder about this report

Those precautions could be seen in the design of the compound and bin Laden's lifestyle. Not only was the complex built to slow intruders, it had no phone or Internet. The lack of an "electronic signature" was one factor that convinced CIA Director Leon Panetta bin Laden was probably living there, the official said.
Why the need for all the computers if

Bin Laden also seemed to have a very simple getaway plan -- at the time he was killed, he was carrying 500 euros (about $746) and two telephone numbers sewn into his clothes, suggesting that, in the event of a raid, bin Laden thought he might be tipped off in time to escape with the bare essentials.
Bin Laden's Compound 'Built for Deception,' Potential Attack - FoxNews.com
Why would you keep that much information in one place if you thought you might be captured? Especially when you had others in your network of contacts.

Its very interesting to see how Blood Thirsty the Left has become all of the sudden, nobody is arguing that the death of UBL was something to cry over however we all remember the hue and cry sniveling and whining during the previous administration.

I can just see the Screaming headlines if this had been bush that assassinated UBL and yes it was an assignation the POS deserved to die and should have been made to suffer but I digress. Like I said its funny to watch the Left try to justify something they wouldn't have tolerated with the Previous administration

Bin Laden also seemed to have a very simple getaway plan -- at the time he was killed, he was carrying 500 euros (about $746) and two telephone numbers sewn into his clothes, suggesting that, in the event of a raid, bin Laden thought he might be tipped off in time to escape with the bare essentials.
Bin Laden's Compound 'Built for Deception,' Potential Attack - FoxNews.com

Yeah. Tipped off by the ISI.

No go back to whining about how we violated international law.

Its very interesting to see how Blood Thirsty the Left has become all of the sudden, nobody is arguing that the death of UBL was something to cry over however we all remember the hue and cry sniveling and whining during the previous administration.

I can just see the Screaming headlines if this had been bush that assassinated UBL and yes it was an assignation the POS deserved to die and should have been made to suffer but I digress. Like I said its funny to watch the Left try to justify something they wouldn't have tolerated with the Previous administration

Most people on the left, despite the right's attempts to paint a contrary picture, are not "peace niks". Rather we opposed Iraq. We have always been "hawkish" on the prospect of taking out the organization that was actually responsible for 9-11.

No one on the left could have rightfully faulted Bush if he had been successful in getting OBL. Apparently you've forgotten all the rhetoric from the left about Bush "not caring" where OBL was.

At any rate, to act like the left hates the military or completely opposes violence means you've bought the crap that your radio has been spewing for the past 8 years.

You can believe what you want, but it's not true.

i never heard anyone on either side object to hunting down osama.

it's even funnier to watch the rw nuts bitch and moan about something they have supported since 9/13/01.

y'all must have no backbones else you couldn't contort yourself like this.

:clap2:

it's even funnier to watch the rw nuts bitch and moan about something they have supported since 9/13/01.

It's that simple. Thank you.

I supported hunting down bin laden until I found out he wasn't charged for the reason we were hunting him for in the first place. Why should be stop with Bin Laden why not treat Pakistan like we did Afghanstan?

I supported hunting down bin laden until I found out he wasn't charged for the reason we were hunting him for in the first place. Why should be stop with Bin Laden why not treat Pakistan like we did Afghanstan?

Because Pakistan has nukes. Having nukes makes you invasion proof. Why do you think Iran wants them?

Are you really this stupid?

You must be, you are the only person claiming that, because of some webpage claims the FBI didn't "charge" OBL with 9/11, the FBI no longer think he was involved.

You are wrong, BTW

FBI — Bin Laden Killed

Furthermore, and I know this will be hard to grasp; law enforcement agencies don't "charge" people with anything. They arrest them based on a suspicion. Prosecutors bring charges.

This simple lesson in civics brought to you by Geauxtohell.

Last edited:

you supported hunting down bin laden until we caught him under a democrat.

don't piss on my feet and tell me it's raining, you lying sack o' shit.

:lol:

you supported hunting down bin laden until we caught him under a democrat.

don't piss on my feet and tell me it's raining, you lying sack o' shit.

:lol:

Wrong

Because Pakistan has nukes. Having nukes makes you invasion proof. Why do you think Iran wants them?

Are you really this stupid?

You must be, you are the only person claiming that, because of some webpage claims the FBI didn't "charge" OBL with 9/11, the FBI no longer think he was involved.

You are wrong, BTW

FBI — Bin Laden Killed

Furthermore, and I know this will be hard to grasp; law enforcement agencies don't "charge" people with anything. They arrest them based on a suspicion. Prosecutors bring charges.

This simple lesson in civics brought to you by Geauxtohell.

OK let clearify one thing he wasn't wanted by the FBI for the attacks on the world trade center. A person can be charged even if they haven't been arrested. So don't be an ass.
BLET 101 try it you might learn something.

Am I wrong?
CAUTION
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/usama-bin-laden/view

The Mastermind

Osama bin Laden may still be at large, but the man captured in Pakistan last Saturday was even more important than bin Laden in the planning and execution of the Sept. 11 attacks.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was apprehended in his pajamas just before dawn in a suburban home near the Pakistani capital of Islamabad. American authorities will have many questions for him because as, Bob Simon first reported last fall on 60 Minutes II, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was not only the mastermind of 9/11, but America's most lethal enemy for more than a decade.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/09/60II/main524947.shtml#ixzz1LUSl3uCa
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/09/60II/main524947.shtml

Last edited:
But the world is starting to question those actions.

Death of a terrorist and unanswered questions

Your correspondents have rightly been critical of the questionable legality of American action against Bin Laden and Nato attempts to assassinate Colonel Gaddafi (Osama bin Laden and wild-west justice, 3 May). Some 65 years ago US prosecutors and politicians led the way in rejecting the idea of simply identifying and then executing Nazi leaders when they fell into allied hands. Justice Robert Jackson insisted that if the western allies wanted to hold the moral high ground they had to be seen to behave differently from the defeated axis states. The Nuremberg trials gave an opportunity through due legal process for the victor states to demonstrate that the rule of law had to be applied even to the most lawless acts.

Letters: Death of a terrorist and unanswered questions | World news | The Guardian

Just why should we care what these people's opinion is? As I recall, it was not THEIR nation Bin Laden attacked on 9/11. Now personally, I would have liked to see us parade Osama's head throught our streets, to send the ragheads a message as to how we felt watching them cheer and laugh at the news of 9/11; but absent that, we at least killed the SOB like we should have, and if anyone doesn't like that, and wants to know why, the answer is, because we are the one hyper-power on the planet, and we will damn well do as WE, not YOU, see fit. Everybody got the message, now?

The fact is, that we could, if we chose to do so, retaliate for 9/11 by essentially wiping Islam from the face of the earth; in fact, we have the capacity to do most of the job in a matter of hours, literally, were America so inclined. There have been throughout history many great powers, which, had they had such a capacity, would not have hesitated for one moment in using it. Given that, I think America has been rather restrained. Some of our critics, despite what they say, would NOT be so restrained themselves, were they in our place; you may be sure of that. I think therefore, that we should point this reality out to them, in detail so that they can comprehend it. We have confined the killing in this case to the stateless rogues responsible for the atrocity. If necessary, I say we pick one nation (Pakistan or Saudi Arabia) and demonstrate upon it our full capabilities, as a reminder of what we CAN do.. That should be sufficient to bring our critics to understand just how much say they do NOT have, in how we handle our affairs in war. If people are going to be jealous of and hateful toward you, it is far better, that they also must fear you.

WoW!!!

I agree 191%

:eek:

OK let clearify one thing he wasn't wanted by the FBI for the attacks on the world trade center. A person can be charged even if they haven't been arrested. So don't be an ass.

He was wanted by the FBI in connection with the 9/11 attacks. The persons responsible for the attacks all conveniently died that day.

I don't know where you are going with this, but if you are going to claim that the FBI didn't think Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11, you are more fucking stupid then even I could imagine.

Click on the link.

Osama bin Laden may still be at large, but the man captured in Pakistan last Saturday was even more important than bin Laden in the planning and execution of the Sept. 11 attacks.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed.....

This is about as stupid as claiming Hitler wasn't responsible for the Holocaust. I mean, he never actually participated in Genocide as far as we know. The head of the S.S. was much more involved.......

You guys are becoming too fucking lame for words.

How about this, jackass; I am glad we have KSM and OBL.

He was wanted by the FBI in connection with the 9/11 attacks. The persons responsible for the attacks all conveniently died that day.

I don't know where you are going with this, but if you are going to claim that the FBI didn't think Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11, you are more fucking stupid then even I could imagine.

Click on the link.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed.....

This is about as stupid as claiming Hitler wasn't responsible for the Holocaust. I mean, he never actually participated in Genocide as far as we know. The head of the S.S. was much more involved.......

You guys are becoming too fucking lame for words.

How about this, jackass; I am glad we have KSM and OBL.

No he was not
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

This is about as stupid as claiming Hitler wasn't responsible for the Holocaust. I mean, he never actually participated in Genocide as far as we know. The head of the S.S. was much more involved

Translation I hate the truth. Look on the FBI link I poosted. the one they have had up for years.

New Topics

Forum List

Back