The American Kulaks

the "progressives are this and that......grrrr" is a platitude.

Numbers, facts with no slant @ the source, those are arguments.

That the economy sucks because of Obama should be stipulated. What is your argument, that I need to rehash Obama's record of failure and misery and downgrade every time I discuss the economy?

No, you need to show the science that went towards your conclusion. For instance? Directly relate Obama policy to the unemployment in a given industry by citing industry experts using said policy as their reasoning, and detailing "why."

"the economy sucks thus blame the current President" sounds nice, and it usually works, but if you want to be real with yourself, there's a zillion factors that go into an economy and the Pres. has much ado about nothing. He just sticks his lil' head out to take credit, and walks things back when he's blamed. He's not steering anything.
Why should he bother for a worthless 4th class intellect like yours?

And I get an uncomfortable feeling you're coming on to me, Mary.

Rabbi, I'd pull any dime right out from under you and bang her in your own bed. I have more swagger in my closet than you have in your car, tulip.

Rabbi, I'd pull any dime right out from under you and bang her in your own bed. I have more swagger in my closet than you have in your car, tulip.

Over-compensating, Nancy? Your fantasies of being in my bed are frankly disturbing.

Our Progressive run educational system has sabotaged the teaching of history because it is their only chance to mask their failures.

Our Progressive President has declared Jihad on the "wealthy" presently loosely defined as anybody making over $200K annually but soon to mean anybody employed but not by government. It's all been done before.

After the glorious Russian Revolution, the Bolsheviks, the Democrats elder brother in economy thinking, too declared that those who owned things weren't paying their fair share, weren't sacrificing enough for the state. They declared the kulaks, the farmers who owned even meager parcels of land to be "class enemies" Does this sound at all familiar?

Do you want to know how it turned out for the kulaks and the Soviets? Remember, the crime of the kulaks was owning land and keeping Mother Russian well fed.

The Marxist, envious as any Modern American Leftist who chafes at prosperity and confiscated their property, even those worth as little as $100. They kulaks were exterminated, estimates are in the tens of million and the production of food under the kind hand of the Progressives plummeted so that even 50 years later people would line up for a week to buy a stale loaf of bread.

American making more than $200K per year are the new Kulaks

Yeah, sure Frank. Anyone who doesn't bend over for the rich is persecuting them. We're taking their businesses and mansions over as we speak just because their rich. :lol:

Our Progressive run educational system has sabotaged the teaching of history because it is their only chance to mask their failures.

Our Progressive President has declared Jihad on the "wealthy" presently loosely defined as anybody making over $200K annually but soon to mean anybody employed but not by government. It's all been done before.

After the glorious Russian Revolution, the Bolsheviks, the Democrats elder brother in economy thinking, too declared that those who owned things weren't paying their fair share, weren't sacrificing enough for the state. They declared the kulaks, the farmers who owned even meager parcels of land to be "class enemies" Does this sound at all familiar?

Do you want to know how it turned out for the kulaks and the Soviets? Remember, the crime of the kulaks was owning land and keeping Mother Russian well fed.

The Marxist, envious as any Modern American Leftist who chafes at prosperity and confiscated their property, even those worth as little as $100. They kulaks were exterminated, estimates are in the tens of million and the production of food under the kind hand of the Progressives plummeted so that even 50 years later people would line up for a week to buy a stale loaf of bread.

Yeah, sure Frank. Anyone who doesn't bend over for the rich is persecuting them. We're taking their businesses and mansions over as we speak just because their rich. :lol:

It's a question of how Progressives view wealth. In their Motherland, they loathed and despised it and thought they were the enemy and were able to bring he full power of the state to bear against them.

In the USA, they're still at the "loathed and despised it and thought they were the enemy" phase.

Last edited:

It's a question of how Progressive wealth. In their Motherland, they loathed and despised it and thought they were the enemy and were able to bring he full power of the state to bear against them.

Ah, so the Russian autocrats are the victims of senseless persecution? The Czars never did anything bad huh? :lol:

In the USA, they're still at the "loathed and despised it and thought they were the enemy" ohase.

It's a shitty economy, Americans are out of work and losing money, corporate profits are through the roof, it's a bunch of rich pricks who crashed the economy in the first place and you've got politicians claiming we can't tax them to help our problems because they're the job creators and we should worship and honor them.

Gee I wonder why the rich aren't popular these days. :lol:

It's a question of how Progressive wealth. In their Motherland, they loathed and despised it and thought they were the enemy and were able to bring he full power of the state to bear against them.

Ah, so the Russian autocrats are the victims of senseless persecution? The Czars never did anything bad huh? :lol:

In the USA, they're still at the "loathed and despised it and thought they were the enemy" ohase.

It's a shitty economy, Americans are out of work and losing money, corporate profits are through the roof, it's a bunch of rich pricks who crashed the economy in the first place and you've got politicians claiming we can't tax them to help our problems because they're the job creators and we should worship and honor them.

Yes, blame it on the "rich" that always solves everything

a bit hyperbolic but there is a price to be paid for punishing people for being successful. why would someone work harder or longer just to put themselves in the category of 'the hated rich'? especially if they already have accumulated wealth? no sense in making more money if you just have to hand it over to those who wont or cant make their own. and there is no doubt that that attitude is growing. look at the mess England caused for themselves a few decades ago. the rich just went elsewhere or stopped producing.

a bit hyperbolic but there is a price to be paid for punishing people for being successful. why would someone work harder or longer just to put themselves in the category of 'the hated rich'? especially if they already have accumulated wealth? no sense in making more money if you just have to hand it over to those who wont or cant make their own. and there is no doubt that that attitude is growing. look at the mess England caused for themselves a few decades ago. the rich just went elsewhere or stopped producing.

Point out the mass of people who don't want to be rich to me, I missed them on my train-ride in.

:lol: Taxing them accordingly and pointing out the disparity of the system works better than sucking the dick of the 'job creators' or whatever people are trying to enshrine them as this week.

But no, we should speak to them softly and walk on eggshells around them, or they might fly away due to Progressive Marxist Schemes. :lol:

:lol: Taxing them accordingly and pointing out the disparity of the system works better than sucking the dick of the 'job creators' or whatever people are trying to enshrine them as this week.

But no, we should speak to them softly and walk on eggshells around them, or they might fly away due to Progressive Marxist Schemes. :lol:

Such language Woyzeck.. How about cutting the crap and make a coherent argument as to why Oprah Winfrey or Peyton Manning should be the ones to pay for 3 or 4 wars and all of the Stimulus Pkg? Did they benefit disproprotionately? Perhaps their zeal to kill Arabs is greater than I'm aware of..

Such language Woyzeck.. How about cutting the crap and make a coherent argument as to why Oprah Winfrey or Peyton Manning should be the ones to pay for 3 or 4 wars and all of the Stimulus Pkg? Did they benefit disproprotionately? Perhaps their zeal to kill Arabs is greater than I'm aware of..

The need for the government to close the deficit up requires a vast decrease in spending, and an increase in taxes, unless you have an alternative solution to the issue.

The need for the government to close the deficit up requires a vast decrease in spending, and an increase in taxes, unless you have an alternative solution to the issue.

Why target Oprah and Peyton? What is the particular logic in that?

Forum List

Back