"The American government should take care of us."

Actually the Chinese are the wealthiest on earth.
Just because we've "always" done something doesnt mean we need to do it again.
The people need food, water, medicine, and housing. They dont care where it comes from.
What are we going to get in the long term by buying this islandWe already have plenty of poor ignorant Blacks . We don't need more.

But you failed to answer the question of why the UN needs to be in charge when they have failed at every other type activity like this.

Wow , now you are outing yourself as a racist.

This island is beautiful, th people are just people living in a poor and corrupt country.

The fact that you hate poor, uneducated black people and think they would damage this country is very telling.

Give us your poor huddled masses yearning to be free ring a bell you POS.

The people need food, water, medicine, and housing. They dont care where it comes from.
What are we going to get in the long term by buying this islandWe already have plenty of poor ignorant Blacks . We don't need more.

But you failed to answer the question of why the UN needs to be in charge when they have failed at every other type activity like this.

This island is beautiful, th people are just people living in a poor and corrupt country.

The fact that you hate poor, uneducated black people and think they would damage this country is very telling.

I think any uneducated person damages this country. Take you for example.

Defending racists huh?

I dont think racists are the scum of the earth like you do. I think they are misguided. But I like to focus on bigger problems. Such as ignorance, arrogance, stupidity, jealousy, pride. etc. Why do you think I am always against you and your ilk?

I think any uneducated person damages this country. Take you for example.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: best post of the day.. :)

What are we going to get in the long term by buying this island? We already have plenty of poor ignorant Blacks. We don't need more.

We have plenty of poor, ignorant and hatful whites in our country, and many of them want to openly carry guns - what do you suggest we do with them, Rabbi

Once upon a time it was considered a good thing to be looked upon as heroes.

How sad that it no longer is...

oh ravi davi,, you know perfectly well that in a blink of the eye they'll be shooting birds at us. there is no such thing as gratitude in the world,, only "gimmmie gimmmie gimmmie" that's all that's left.

The party of racism and lies.

I wonder if the cons on here are representaive of all cons in this country?

do you really think anyone gives a good goddamn that you call them racists? Take your racists bullshit and your cockamamey truth and shove it up your azz! There!

well, Haiti is one of the most impoverished place on earth, in part due to their corrupt gov't, so not surprising some would want that and have a chance at a better life.

"We already have plenty of poor ignorant Blacks"

Anyone who thinks this is not racist is a racist.

PERIOD!!!!!!!

You people call it the race card because you think this is a fucking game.

It is not a fucking game.

"I want the Americans to take over the country. The Haitian government can't do anything for us," said Jean-Louis Geffrard, a laborer who lives under a tarp in the crowded square. "When we tell the government we're hungry, the government says, 'We're hungry, too.' "

The Haitian government is on of the most corrupt and inept in human history. They afe incapable of handling a disaster of this magnitude without lining their own pockets first.

I don't want the US to do anything close to taking over Haiti's problems but would like to see the UN provide oversight. They were hungry before the earthquake due to a useless government. It is time for the world to step in and help that hell hole

When has the UN proven itself capable of administering anything without equal amounts of graft and corruption? Remember Oil for Food?

I am still mystified as to why we are compelled to send hundreds of millions of dollars and men to clean up their mess. Haiti isn't New Orleans. Now we will own the country and this will only become a lightning rod of criticism for the U.S.

We are compelled to send aid to people in trouble because we are basically a nation of kindhearted people and the only nation in the world which measures its culture by its goodness.

I'm a little shaky on the law involved, but I think the Haitians would have to apply to become a US territory AND be accepted before we would end up owning them, since - despite the wailing of leftists - we really aren't an imperialist nation.

The UN needs to be in charge because right wing Americans will whine like little bitches if the US leads the effort.

Oh, yeah, it's always the RIGHT wing whining about the need to run to the UN. :cuckoo:

I've always wondered if your ignorance and gullibility are representative of all leftists in this country. The more of them I encounter, the more I see the answer is yes.

Forum List

Back