The American double standard.

Clinton lied under oath and committed sexual misconduct in my office. The White House belongs to all of us, not the president and if he wants to go to Motel 6 he can do what he damn well pleases but not in my office. JFK was not entirely clean nor Nixon, Ford and others that is the problem we voters are facing, is anyone in Washington looking out for us, my best answer is NO not one.

Lying under oath is bad, it's perjury.

The list of allegations against the Bush administration pales in comparison and deserves to be vetted out to find the truth.

If Bush is guilty of war crimes he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That Obama won't pursue charges is simply more proof that he's a Democrat and willing to find a compromise position. I disagree with him on this and I think he should be just as aggressive as were the Republicans in their pursuit of Clinton.

We need to 'Pinochet' Bush and Cheney.

Allegations by who? A bunch of left wing nut sacks who simultaneously cheer the targeted assassinations of foreign nationals?

Whatever...

:lol:

Clinton had sex with an intern in the OVAL OFFICE! That is not private, that is the people's office. Clinton violated the office and then lied about it. You can not defend him.

Are you actually trying to compare allegations of sex with allegations of torture?

There is no need to defend Clinton any longer. His trial is long over.

The current question is, why are you defending Bush?

BTW, the fact that the sex happened in the Oval Office is not part of the issue, never was. The President is allowed to have sex in his house anywhere he wants, including the Oval Office.
Wrong idiot. Bush's decision was not a criminal act. Clinton's was when he lied under oath. The president is not allowed to violate code of conduct in the oval office. You thinking so just proves how stupid you are.

Cool, so you've got a link to this 'code of conduct'? Or are you just a blithering idiot?

BTW, it takes a jury to decide guilt. You're claim of innocence only shows how ignorant you really are.

Are you actually trying to compare allegations of sex with allegations of torture?

There is no need to defend Clinton any longer. His trial is long over.

The current question is, why are you defending Bush?

BTW, the fact that the sex happened in the Oval Office is not part of the issue, never was. The President is allowed to have sex in his house anywhere he wants, including the Oval Office.
Wrong idiot. Bush's decision was not a criminal act. Clinton's was when he lied under oath. The president is not allowed to violate code of conduct in the oval office. You thinking so just proves how stupid you are.

Cool, so you've got a link to this 'code of conduct'? Or are you just a blithering idiot?

BTW, it takes a jury to decide guilt. You're claim of innocence only shows how ignorant you really are.

Link? Try reading the Presidential Oath of Office.

C ya.

Clinton had sex with an intern in the OVAL OFFICE! That is not private, that is the people's office. Clinton violated the office and then lied about it. You can not defend him.

He just did.

It was one of the stupiest, most partisan bullshit ever perpetrated in the history of this country.

There was plenty of reason to impeach Ron "Mr. Treason himself" Reagan and George "Lied to get us into Iraq" W. Bush. Those would have been valid.

Nothing, nadda..zip happened to those hacks. And not one conservative ever every complains about that.
Idiot, it was clinton's cia that lied to Bush. Reagan, treason? Give me a break, he was the best potus we have had since lincoln. Obamaturd sucks and clinton is a crook.

Reagan was a big fat fucking liar who made a deal with an enemy nation to become President, traded hostages for weapons, funded terrorists who tortured, raped and killed American nuns, funded a terrorist who would eventually commit 9/11, caused some of the biggest economic meltdowns in history, violated the Constitution and doubled both the debt and the deficit.

Not that either Obama or Clinton has done even comes close to what a horrible, Unamerican, treasonous Bastard Reagan was..

He just did.

It was one of the stupiest, most partisan bullshit ever perpetrated in the history of this country.

There was plenty of reason to impeach Ron "Mr. Treason himself" Reagan and George "Lied to get us into Iraq" W. Bush. Those would have been valid.

Nothing, nadda..zip happened to those hacks. And not one conservative ever every complains about that.
Idiot, it was clinton's cia that lied to Bush. Reagan, treason? Give me a break, he was the best potus we have had since lincoln. Obamaturd sucks and clinton is a crook.

Reagan was a big fat fucking liar who made a deal with an enemy nation to become President, traded hostages for weapons, funded terrorists who tortured, raped and killed American nuns, funded a terrorist who would eventually commit 9/11, caused some of the biggest economic meltdowns in history, violated the Constitution and doubled both the debt and the deficit.

Not that either Obama or Clinton has done even comes close to what a horrible, Unamerican, treasonous Bastard Reagan was..

*sniff* *sniff*

Me thinkest you just shat yourself there Sparky.

Reagan was convicted of treason? Who knew?

I didn't know he was even tried for treason.

Clinton lied under oath and committed sexual misconduct in my office. The White House belongs to all of us, not the president and if he wants to go to Motel 6 he can do what he damn well pleases but not in my office. JFK was not entirely clean nor Nixon, Ford and others that is the problem we voters are facing, is anyone in Washington looking out for us, my best answer is NO not one.

The list of allegations against the Bush administration pales in comparison and deserves to be vetted out to find the truth.

If Bush is guilty of war crimes he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That Obama won't pursue charges is simply more proof that he's a Democrat and willing to find a compromise position. I disagree with him on this and I think he should be just as aggressive as were the Republicans in their pursuit of Clinton.

Obama won't pursue this because he's ruled by the elite, the same as Bush was. I don't know when the last time we had a real president was but I suspect it was before the Fed came into being.

In America you can get all the justice you can afford and if you look at crimes in Washington it is awful that we have elected so many officials who are in some kind of trouble. Holder is selling guns and bombs to Mexican terrorist using my tax money. I would be in jail if I did what he is responsible for.

*sniff* *sniff*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmVseR8zF5E]Kathleen Stockwell: Nicaragua and El Salvador in Contrast - Part 2 - Death Squads (1987) - YouTube[/ame]

Raping American Nuns?

Something you support? :clap2:

Cool. Good to know.

Link? Try reading the Presidential Oath of Office.

C ya.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Hummm....I don't see anything in there about sex, either in the oval office or otherwise.

C ya!

*sniff* *sniff*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmVseR8zF5E]Kathleen Stockwell: Nicaragua and El Salvador in Contrast - Part 2 - Death Squads (1987) - YouTube[/ame]

Raping American Nuns?

Something you support? :clap2:

Cool. Good to know.

Reagan raped nuns? WTF???? When did this happen?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXq8TRejow]Telling Lies - YouTube[/ame]

Least he didn't get a blowjob.

That would have been bad.

Funding people that rape and kill American nuns..no problemo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXq8TRejow]Telling Lies - YouTube[/ame]

Least he didn't get a blowjob.

That would have been bad.

Funding people that rape and kill American nuns..no problemo.

Given the left's stances on anything Christian.. something tells me you're quite ok with the rape of those evil Christian women.

BTW... Reagan never raped any nuns... unless you have proof otherwise.

Given the left's stances on anything Christian.. something tells me you're quite ok with the rape of those evil Christian women.

BTW... Reagan never raped any nuns... unless you have proof otherwise.

I could give a shit about what religion they are..they were raped, tortured and killed by terrorists funded by Reagan.

Dunno if he joined in..but that's something new to me too.

Where are you coming up with that?

It's hilarious by the way when you guys go on about illegal activity of say brown people..or presidents you don't like..and go on about them lying.

Reagan ADMITTED to lying. Admitted it. And lying about some fundamentally major crimes. Crimes which resulted in the deaths of American citizens.

Nadda.

Nothing.

Zippo.

Obama won't pursue this because he's ruled by the elite, the same as Bush was. I don't know when the last time we had a real president was but I suspect it was before the Fed came into being.

I've been reading a lot of antebellum political history lately, and there's no doubt that every pres Jackson-Lincoln was nominated by elites. I don't see how it could be otherwise.

From the Yahoo link:

"It can't come as a surprise that the Central Intelligence Agency works with foreign governments to help protect our country from terrorism and other deadly threats," Youngblood said. "That is exactly what we are expected to do."

I wouldn't have it any other way, regardless of the "enemy" de jour

Forum List

Back