The American Conservative

eric said:
Get used to it guys, this is the best you will get from him !

I just give as good as I get. Y'all failed to address the issues raised by a real conservative...Instead, his "conservative" credentials are called into question. Rather than suck up every last drop of the swill put out by the Bush administration, he questions it. Now, who lacks the conservative credentials? Mr. McConnell...? Or the fawning, neocon syncophants to be found here...?

Bullypulpit said:
Or the fawning, neocon syncophants to be found here...?

Bully, this is a bit off-topic. But you know that when GW wins the election there is going to be a long line of people waiting to jump in your shit.

And I'm going to get in line as often as I can.

Looking forward to it.

:teeth:

Merlin1047 said:
Bully, this is a bit off-topic. But you know that when GW wins the election there is going to be a long line of people waiting to jump in your shit.

And I'm going to get in line as often as I can.

Looking forward to it.

:teeth:

Go right ahead boyo, and I'll just say "I told you so..." when the shit hits the fan. And, you've proved my point...You can't address the issues raised, so you try something else. :teeth:

Bullypulpit said:
Go right ahead boyo, and I'll just say "I told you so..." when the shit hits the fan. And, you've proved my point...You can't address the issues raised, so you try something else. :teeth:

Lighten up, buffalo butt. I'm just having a little fun.

The real issue here is how nobody is satisfied with his or her choice of party candidate. Most Kerry voters are voting for Kerry for the reason of ‘anybody but Bush.’ And some Bush Supporters are voting for Bush because they can’t stand Kerry.
You have silver spooned Mr. Plastic on the left, and silver spooned Mr. I got my job through daddy’s connections on the right.

Forum List

Back