The American Ass

i think this thinking beyond the obvious idea of yours might be the problem. .

I have no doubt you would.

makes better sense than thinking corn syrup disincentivizes exercise. :rolleyes:

You're simple postulate that people simply want to be overweight, develop heart disease, diabetes, and a host of other disease, and then die prematurely, because......why....Oh, yes..."folks eat too much and sit down a lot."

Impressively shallow, but not surprising.

You're simple postulate that people simply want to be overweight, develop heart disease, diabetes, and a host of other disease, and then die prematurely, because......why....Oh, yes..."folks eat too much and sit down a lot."

They don't want to be overweight, develop heart disease, diabetes and a host of other diseases, then die prematurely. They simply want to eat whatever they want, do as little as they can, and still be healthy and thin. In reality, weight is just a numbers game. More intake than output = overweight. Less intake than output = underweight. That doesn't really take into account actual health and fitness status, but I can live on a diet of chocolate cake if I consume less calories than I use.

I have no doubt you would.

makes better sense than thinking corn syrup disincentivizes exercise. :rolleyes:

it is shallow, samson. folks eat too much and sit down a lot.

justify the value of a deep interpretation and why it is less effective than the shallow one employed by weight watchers, et al: eat less, act more.

I find the best thing to do is ,when you get hungry, eat something very low calorie and with a low sodium level.
Bearded Taco :eek::tongue::cool:
It's even bedder with the beard removbed:eusa_shhh:

I find the best thing to do is ,when you get hungry, eat something very low calorie and with a low sodium level.

Beard removal prior to consumption is a matter of personal preference - personally, I prefer semi filtered taco, but hey - that's what's nice about living in a free country.

:eusa_think: dunno about low sodium.

Why?

***Samson, and no employee(s) of Samson Inc., is not responsible for brain injuries sustained in the answering of the preceeding question***

Why?

***Samson, and no employee(s) of Samson Inc., is not responsible for brain injuries sustained in the answering of the preceeding question***
failure to think shallowly, dumbass.

again:

justify the value of a deep interpretation and why it is less effective than the shallow one employed by weight watchers, et al: eat less, act more.

you can do it.

Americans are the fattest people in the world which explains why they have the highest rate of heart disease, diabetes, and mental illness. How pathetic you people are, eating yourselves to death.

we also have more healthy people than many other countries can manage.

Why?

again:

you can do it.

Why do people eat to much and sit down a lot?

If you cannot answer, just admit it, and I'll move on rather than continuing an increasinging tedious and dull discussion with someone who clearly hasn't the capacity to think beyond the a 3rd grade level.

Last edited:
Out of our 350 million I will wager we have more healthy people than the total population of Canada.

WOW ! If 11% of your population is healthy you win ! BRAVO...my God but you are a stupid prick. Don't you ever read your posts before you submit them? Do you know how fcuking stupid your comment was?

Why?

again:

you can do it.

Why do people eat to much and sit down a lot?

If you cannot answer, just admit it, and I'll move on rather than continuing an increasinging tedious and dull discussion with someone who clearly hasn't the capacity to think beyond the a 3rd grade level.

there. i've made the answer a bit mor conspicuous so that you'd be less likely to ignore it.

this is my reasoning. i believe it to be more sound than your sea of corn syrup bullshit.

Out of our 350 million I will wager we have more healthy people than the total population of Canada.

WOW ! If 11% of your population is healthy you win ! BRAVO...my God but you are a stupid prick. Don't you ever read your posts before you submit them? Do you know how fcuking stupid your comment was?

The point that you missed was that it's impossible to compare your puny population to ours.

You really don't get sarcasm up there do you?

Forum List

Back