The America I know

One of those non black non woman speakers at the GOP convention.

GOP House Candidate Mia Love Impresses RNC Crowd With Fiery Speech | Mediaite

While you are at it if you can find a non- Cuban Latino let me know. The hypocrisy of the Republican Party knows no bounds.

They will grant citizenship to an illegal Cuban who manages to reach the beach but not to a young 20 year old Mexican who has lived in the states their whole life, doesn't speak the language of their parents home, arrived here through no fault of their own and whose siblings are all citizens. Why? because Cubans are reliable republican voters.

Pardon me if I find you all hypocritical disgusting people.

While you are at it if you can find a non- Cuban Latino let me know. The hypocrisy of the Republican Party knows no bounds.

They will grant citizenship to an illegal Cuban who manages to reach the beach but not to a young 20 year old Mexican who has lived in the states their whole life, doesn't speak the language of their parents home, arrived here through no fault of their own and whose siblings are all citizens. Why? because Cubans are reliable republican voters.

A non Cuban Hispanic like Fracesco Canseco?

So only mexicans count now?

Also, are you unfamiliar with immigration law and specifically refugee status? Have Mexico taken over by a totalitarian govenrment that kills dissidents and they will be entitled to the same status as the cuban refugees.

Quite honestly, Id just like to see an easier legal immigration method. Our current policies suck. But Democrats and corrupt Republicans keep blocking any real enforcement. It's racist for some reason to want to secure our borders and make it easier for legal immigrants to enter the country. nevermind the policy is applied to nations throughout the world.

Ok....well the title is basically misleading....this should be " I share a link about someone else saying things"..

Color me impressed when she is actually elected from a Republican district or better yet a Senator from a red state.

She has actually been elected mayor of her city, and is running against an incumbent Democrat with a lot more money.

Which means it is a democratic district right? Show me one from a majority republican registered district? Just 1

So only mexicans count now?

Also, are you unfamiliar with immigration law and specifically refugee status? Have Mexico taken over by a totalitarian govenrment that kills dissidents and they will be entitled to the same status as the cuban refugees.

Quite honestly, Id just like to see an easier legal immigration method. Our current policies suck. But Democrats and corrupt Republicans keep blocking any real enforcement. It's racist for some reason to want to secure our borders and make it easier for legal immigrants to enter the country. nevermind the policy is applied to nations throughout the world.

Most of the Cubans that left and continue to leave are economic refugees just like those from Central America. Americans have been lax in enforcing immigration laws for years. The victims of this are the children who grow up here and become in effect stateless. To allow feet dry cubans legal residency and not these kids is the height of hypocrisy and cynicism. The decision is based solely on likely hood to vote Republican which is a poor criteria for selecting what is right and wrong in immigration decisions.

We shall see if such hypocrisy costs you some seats in this election like the one Windbag pointed out which leans Republican but is 70% Hispanic. It's not some immigrant from Mexico you are screwing with here. It's a kid whose siblings and friends may all be eligible to vote. Crap like that can make your party hated for decades. The Latino vote will be interesting this year.

Last edited:
Divide hisipanics into mexicans and Cubans! There's an idea! That was the plan if Marco Rubio was the VP pick. Good to see that the democrat plan didn't completely go to waste.

Democrats think they can win by dividing people into ever smaller groups so they can claim majority support someplace.

Color me impressed when she is actually elected from a Republican district or better yet a Senator from a red state.

She has actually been elected mayor of her city, and is running against an incumbent Democrat with a lot more money.

Which means it is a democratic district right? Show me one from a majority republican registered district? Just 1

You do know that Utah is a majority Republican state, don't you? That, by definition, once a Republican wins the district it is automatically classed as Republican. That would make both Alan West and Tim Scott blacks elected to Congress from Republican districts. That makes two, not one.

No, its because they work to support themselves.. There were other Hispanics invited and they would have come but they demanded the GOP pay for there bus fare.

Divide hisipanics into mexicans and Cubans! There's an idea! That was the plan if Marco Rubio was the VP pick. Good to see that the democrat plan didn't completely go to waste.

Democrats think they can win by dividing people into ever smaller groups so they can claim majority support someplace.

Actually the Hispanics already divide themselves, ask a Mexican what he thinks about Puerto Ricans and vice versa, they really don't care too much for each other.

The Democrats self righteous indignation is an appeal to emotion based on some fantasy that Black people are poor, downtrodden, beaten and abused. It's all they have. They can't appeal to logic. They can't talk about the economy.

Democrats believe Black people can't prosper on their own without government. Democrats want people to believe that evil white republicans keep the black man down. Well, the truth is the Democrats keep the black people in chains with government handouts. Blacks can and do prosper without government in the whitest of evil white states.

Mia Love is a great example of an American Black woman who was not strapped down with the Democrats chains of dependency on government. She should be role model to the youth. All youth, not just blacks.

Forum List

Back