The amazing story of an indentured servant (slave white guy) thrown off the Mayflower and saved.

One huge ironic thing regarding Negroes is that many of the more radical ones have adopted Islam being ignorant of course regarding how the Arabs enslaved them....the Arabs were the pioneers in African slavery and enslaved more of them than any other nation.

They usually castrated the male africans when they took them back to Arabia...that is why even though they imported thousands and thousands of Africans there are very few blacks in Arabia....the black women were often used as sex slaves but when they got pregnant their babies were forcibly aborted or slaughtered.

250px-Slaves_Zadib_Yemen_13th_century_BNF_Paris.jpg
If you were half as smart as you thought you were you would have already known that the first muezzin to bring Muslims to prayer was a Black African. It wasnt until later that the white blood of the mixed Arabs begin to take on a more caucasian approach to the world. :rolleyes:

O.K. if that makes you feel better. hehheh

BTW Islam is so advanced that Slavery in Iran was abolished 1929. Being even more advanced Saudia Arabia did not abolish until 1962. Under pressure from Britain; Oman in 1970 abolished slavery.

Slavery claiming the sanction of Islam is documented presently in the predominantly Islamic countries of the Sahel, and is also practiced in territories controlled by Islamist rebel groups, for instance in Libya.

Twenty-first Century African Slaves - In the Land of Islam

Saudi arabs are still selling castrated black slaves today.

Not sure why you think youre telling me things I dont already know but it is amusing. Not sure what that has to do with a religion either. :rolleyes:

It is 'amusing' to see how your brothers and sisters were castrated,raped and slain by the muslim sword? Lord have mercy.

Cool beans.
He was never a "slave," though. Indentured servants had a contract, served their time, and were free.
Indentured servants lived and died at the sufference of their masters. They were slaves in every sense of the word.
In some cases they were not slaves for life.

More than enough evidence has been presented to demonstrate that....you have some that will not read what is posted or if they do manage to skim some of the posts they cannot arise above their indoctrination to believe something like that could have happened to white folk in America....I think the real big lesson here is how white folk do not believe in taking care of their own...at least a lot of them and the democrats are a prime example of that.
Cool beans.
He was never a "slave," though. Indentured servants had a contract, served their time, and were free.
Indentured servants lived and died at the sufferance of their masters. They were slaves in every sense of the word.

More than enough evidence has been presented to demonstrate that....you have some that will not read what is posted or if they do manage to skim some of the posts they cannot arise above their indoctrination to believe something like that could have happened to white folk in America....I think the real big lesson here is how white folk do not believe in taking care of their own...at least a lot of them and the democrats are a prime example of that.
I think slavery is indicative of the powerful subjugating the weak. Powerful whites enslaved whites, powerful blacks enslaved blacks, powerful browns enlaved browns, powerful asians enslaved asians. The powerful enslaved everyone weaker than themselves. No group is immune from enslaving those it can. Human beings don't play nice at times. Those who refuse to recognise that are foolish beyond belief.

Cool beans.
Indentured servants lived and died at the sufference of their masters. They were slaves in every sense of the word.

Cool beans.

Indentured servants lived and died at the sufferance of their masters. They were slaves in every sense of the word.

I think slavery is indicative of the powerful subjugating the weak. Powerful whites enslaved whites, powerful blacks enslaved blacks, powerful browns enlaved browns, powerful asians enslaved asians. The powerful enslaved everyone weaker than themselves. No group is immune from enslaving those it can. Human beings don't play nice at times. Those who refuse to recognise that are foolish beyond belief.

The motivation for slavery is based on an economic need of those who have the power to enforce slavery in order to achieve their economic and or poliltical goals as was and is practiced in communist states.

Yet more than power is required ...as in there must be a pool of cheap labor that can be drawn from.

Today in America our traditional servant class has been replaced by illegal mexican workers in order to maintain a profit for those engaged in farming enabling them to keep supplying produce to the nation at an affordable price for most.

Slavery does not arise just because someone wants to subjugate a certain class of people. It is driven by economics and or politics.

Forum List

Back